Resist

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Don't lie about being uncontactable. That's just not accurate. Loads of you got pranked on when we launched our attack since phantom had the contact list saved, and enigma has plenty of numbers in his phone.

Don't make yourself out to be complete martyrs because that is a bit of a mis representation of the facts.

Admittedly you weren't on *at* the time but that's because we picked the moment when our targets were least inactive.

There were plenty of posts earlier in this round about how 'contactable' we are so don't even dare pull the 'inactive ally' card now. That's just pure bullshit.

we had become an 'inactive ally' as most do once u think you've got the round in the bag... i hate to think how the 2 that are on holiday will feel about how 'contactable' u say they were when u all betrayed us

hence saying 'mostly' contactable.

betrayal, loyalty blah ****ing blah. This is a game damnit. you obviously had zero respect for me before we did this, so why should i feel even the slightest iota of sympathy for you when we beat you down?

This is a game, you are people i barely know through the internet; and you talk about LOYALTY, and HONOUR and BETRAYAL? christ on a cracker, you obviously take this game far too seriously.... get with it, this is game, we did a funny thing, and you should be able to laugh about it.

the very fact that you cry about this game more or less defines the fact that you shouldn't be on the internet. this is a place for not very sensitive people. Any sympathy i had in originally leaving you guys behind, has evaporated given your response. Sorry. We're better off without you.

Stass

Weeder
Don't lie about being uncontactable. That's just not accurate. Loads of you got pranked on when we launched our attack since phantom had the contact list saved, and enigma has plenty of numbers in his phone.

Don't make yourself out to be complete martyrs because that is a bit of a mis representation of the facts.

Admittedly you weren't on *at* the time but that's because we picked the moment when our targets were least inactive.

There were plenty of posts earlier in this round about how 'contactable' we are so don't even dare pull the 'inactive ally' card now. That's just pure bullshit.

we had become an 'inactive ally' as most do once u think you've got the round in the bag... i hate to think how the 2 that are on holiday will feel about how 'contactable' u say they were when u all betrayed us

hence saying 'mostly' contactable.

betrayal, loyalty blah ****ing blah. This is a game damnit. you obviously had zero respect for me before we did this, so why should i feel even the slightest iota of sympathy for you when we beat you down?

This is a game, you are people i barely know through the internet; and you talk about LOYALTY, and HONOUR and BETRAYAL? christ on a cracker, you obviously take this game far too seriously.... get with it, this is game, we did a funny thing, and you should be able to laugh about it.

the very fact that you cry about this game more or less defines the fact that you shouldn't be on the internet. this is a place for not very sensitive people. Any sympathy i had in originally leaving you guys behind, has evaporated given your response. Sorry. We're better off without you.

yeah your right... i am too sensitive for this game, and much more naive than i thought. I did have respect for you before all this as a player just not as a person. Someone who gets their kicks out of giving people **** doesn't deserve respect. I'm sure you're all having a great big laugh over how sensitive i am. Part of the reason, so i thought, for playing this game was to make internet friends obviously this is not the case. Hope u guys have fun filling the aussie timezone without Enigma and I seeing as polo thinks it necessary to beg us every round to join whatever ally he is in/leading.

I'm done even looking at forums now. Good luck to the resistance and all my loyal friends out there :)

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
With all due respect you started the personal attacks. I actually liked you prior to your post a few hours ago where you viciously ripped into me as a person and a player. I had nothing but respect for you and enigma, great players, great people etc.

And i'm not laughing about how sensitive you are.... in fact there are logs that prove I felt bad about not including you guys and about zeroing you.... i felt very bad about it. However after you insulted me numerous times in a post, i lost all sympathy.

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
yeah your right... i am too sensitive for this game, and much more naive than i thought. I did have respect for you before all this as a player just not as a person. Someone who gets their kicks out of giving people **** doesn't deserve respect. I'm sure you're all having a great big laugh over how sensitive i am. Part of the reason, so i thought, for playing this game was to make internet friends obviously this is not the case. Hope u guys have fun filling the aussie timezone without Enigma and I seeing as polo thinks it necessary to beg us every round to join whatever ally he is in/leading.

I'm done even looking at forums now. Good luck to the resistance and all my loyal friends out there :)

If you play to have fun, and get to know people, you Do. Not. Join. a FTW ally...

It's like joining the Td'F when what you really wanted was a relaxing bike ride through the countryside with some friends. :D

Personally, I like the social aspect of this game, and could care less about "winning" anything, so I take out my ruthlessness and winner instinct in boardgames in stead.

What the upstarts did was a huge gamble, which paid of. Not like RaRiRe was completly washed up either, had the remnants keep their cool, saved their staff while shedding acres, and just bid their time, I'm sure they would have een able to come back with a vengeance. Instead, some deleted, some suicided and some just quit it seems. To bad, but the round ain't over till the fat lady sings after all...

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Guys, as much as I wish to discuss the previous activities, and Alci and stass I would ask you (as a Mod) to not target each other personally. I am aware stass started it, but tbh, if I was her I'd be pissed off too.

This is Twigley's resistance thread please leave it for that banter and that banter only.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Look, OF give us incs so we can't hit RRR without losses.

They are just doing same old same old sitting their not letting rank 1 be taken down and using "we are just for fun and inactive" as an excuse.

We got called lame for hitting them before because they where doing this, but we will do it again if we have to and not stop this time.

Melnibone

Head Gardener
I think you'll find you asked for a recall to allow you to resist and we agreed to the request so please explain how this is such an issue?

Just seems like another excuse to use a group of alliances to attack one as per your threat.

Please do post the BR of the outcomes of the resistance strikes so the playerbase can be kept up to date i for one would appreciate it.

moorer

Pruner
Its funny how Enmity and S2N feel free to hit OF whenever it suits them and the minute we hit them we are "anti-resistance"

Guess the people from Enmity who tried to hit us just before we sent at you must have misread the ID's posted in the resistance thread on your politics Twigley?

Element

Weeder
Yes, we were definitely informed about when "resistance" hits were going to take place, and so we decided that attacking at such an opportune time was the best way to disrupt said "resistance".

Btw, you didn't exactly ask nicely for us to recall did you?

Private Sent by: Twigley [xxxx] Fri 19th Jun, 2009. 21:45:00 GMT Reply Forward
Subject:
Piss off we are about to resist.

*sarcasm in bold for your easy viewing pleasure

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

We only ever hit you after your declared you would not hit RRR on forums and then hit our alliance during resistance.

You think i am the bad guy here?

I am trying to plan a resistence for 3/4 alliances here to see if it can be done taking rank 1 alliance down.

And i see an alliance saying they wont bother and just sitting near the top all round hitting those that are trying to do something about RRR.

Stop with your BS guys.
Stop bringing last round into this round and using it as an excuse to pussy out of hitting RRR and sitting there.

Its just like last time when we tried and Lordie would stealth our offline members when out at RRR and wouldnt recall when asked (politely, but latelty i lost my paitence with OF).

Aili, Enmity and S2N want to resist.
OF dont.

Respect our requests, or just say you wont straight up.
If you wont, you are an obstacle getting in the way of taking down RRR and ofc people will want to hit you.

But if we respect your decision not to, respect the fact that you will be seen as the pussys and to be taken out of the equation.
I'm done with being fluffy...

Ahead

Head Gardener
Honestly, I think the new RRR deserves the win after what they pulled off.

Rofl. What exactly did they pull off? They killed half an uncontactable ally when none of the members were online?

Phantom didn't post up the contact info for a good few ticks later, and there was then one person there to prank half an alliance and try to figure out what was going on. You hit us when you knew two people were on holiday and therefore uncontactable as well.

I would much rather have Enigma/stass in my alliance than you, even before this whole escapade. So stop being a prick as always and flaming stass as she has done NOTHING wrong this round. stass >>>>>>> you in terms of playing ability and as a person. End of.

P.S. GL to the resistance!

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
I would much rather have Enigma/stass in my alliance than you, even before this whole escapade. So stop being a prick as always and flaming stass as she has done NOTHING wrong this round. stass >>>>>>> you in terms of playing ability and as a person.

Err...wasn't it Stass who was flaming Alci?

Element

Weeder
Lol, I just think it's funny that you're just using us as an excuse for the "resistance"'s inability to do anything. It's not like we gave you any ridiculous incoming. 3 people attacking should hardly be a reason to call off a resistance hit that would contain (up to) 60 people. Man up and quit whining about us.

Also, it'd be nice if you'd stop using the "resistance" as your personal strike force. Attacking S2N and getting retals by Enmity? Really? Btw, I haven't even been around in several rounds, so I wasn't here for whatever you did last round to mess up the game, that has no bearing on my opinion lol.

lavadog

Head Gardener
Let it be known far and wide to every resisting alli.

spock.jpg

Now stop your bickering and get on with it :D

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
We need every single troop hitting RRR.

And when we have 100m pom, 50m strker and 30m Rpg inc on 1 guy, we need to match that defence, which takes away fundamental troops needed to kill them.

Lol, I just think it's funny that you're just using us as an excuse for the "resistance"'s inability to do anything.

Do i really need to rip this moronic comment to pieces?

moorer

Pruner
You think i am the bad guy here?

I am trying to plan a resistence for 3/4 alliances here to see if it can be done taking rank 1 alliance down.

And i see an alliance saying they wont bother and just sitting near the top all round hitting those that are trying to do something about RRR

Then why did players from your ally chose to hit us just before you were due to send on RRR.

We didn't hit you to cause the resistance attack to fail, we didn't even know there was an attack planned on RRR until your rather terse message.

We hit as a retal for your attacks, plain and simple and we did pull when you asked, yes it wasn't with good grace maybe but then we weren't exactly asked politely were we?

Respect works both ways Twigley don't hit us then come on here accusing us of being anti- resistance when we retal your hits.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
You hit as a retal to our original retal on you?

Ok.

Think you will find it's Lordie and aGit who started all of this off.

Turnip2k

Harvester
Nah that would be you using your 'resistance' to attack us originally instead of hitting RRR. Everything here is as a result of that. You want us to show some respect for your hits on RRR? Stop hitting us, getting your friends in Emnity to retal when we have the balls fight back, then come crying on the forums about us stopping the resistance.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
And why did they hit you?

Because when we sarted hitting RRR originally, your guys would hit us.

GO BACK TO ORIGINAL FACTS PLEASE.

When you have balls to do something other than stop people from hitting rank 1, give me a shout.

Turnip2k

Harvester
I think you will find, before all this nonsense, we attacked most people, when we wanted - not just singling out you. Look, tbh, you will give any crap excuse to justify why you started hitting us orginally with the resistance - there is no point argueing against a brick wall in that regard. You ground the resistance to a halt by trying to achieve your own selfish ends.

Better luck this time.