Oh! What's Occuring? (RRR vs RRR...)

Melnibone

Head Gardener
Emmm since when were things ingame meant to be fair...

You play to win, to have fun or both personally i've won enough times to prefer playing for fun as im sure polo/martin etc etc have

stop getting so angry over an online game thats my job

Lukey

Harvester
[/QUOTE]

The only time i will come back to the game is if polo, martin, lukey and alcibiades all left. But we all know they are such ********* they probably cant make friends in real life and this is all they have. Better watch your back guys in such a group u never know who will put the knife in it.[/QUOTE]

Sorry Stass but where did i come in to these four? I wasnt in your alliance? I was just recruited by Martin/Polo to help out I saw it as some fun and agreed to tag along for the wars. The game was boring at the time for me hitting little alliances like DW and TIR and trying not to be massed by RRR thats no way to play. I wanted some fights and epic BR's so i went for it.

________

Anyway tbh what we did was not all bad we had some fun. We opened the round back up. You guys were so quick to quit! You could of given us a good fight if you had some motivation and decent leader. Don't say "we didnt have contact numbers" coz i know for a fact phantom put them back up for you :). At one point it was 13/20 members even land and score.

________

One more thing this scorequeen only want to win thing is utter BS. Most of us have won rounds and most of us love a good fight we are not queens. When resistance comes we will show what were worth. We will go down fighting!

Changer

Head Gardener
stass said:
The only time i will come back to the game is if polo, martin, lukey and alcibiades all left. But we all know they are such ********* they probably cant make friends in real life and this is all they have. Better watch your back guys in such a group u never know who will put the knife in it.

Sorry Stass but where did i come in to these four? I wasnt in your alliance? I was just recruited by Martin/Polo to help out I saw it as some fun and agreed to tag along for the wars. The game was boring at the time for me hitting little alliances like DW and TIR and trying not to be massed by RRR thats no way to play. I wanted some fights and epic BR's so i went for it.

Anyway tbh what we did was not all bad we had some fun. We opened the round back up. You guys were so quick to quit! You could of given us a good fight if you had some motivation and decent leader. Don't say "we didnt have contact numbers" coz i know for a fact phantom put them back up for you :). At one point it was 13/20 members even land and score.

One more thing this scorequeen only want to win thing is utter BS. Most of us have won rounds and most of us love a good fight we are not queens. When resistance comes we will show what were worth. We will go down fighting!

Lukey, thb you can just shush. You have queened all round with the knowledge that this might happen. Then when it does happen you try to bullshit the alliance you just left with lies. So please stfu.

Lukey

Harvester
My 2 cents

Polo was thinking of leading again but a few members wanted to join Hero so we reluctantly joined him, making sure we had who we wanted with us.

As far as i knew it was Enigma and i that wanted to join Hero thus polo and the rest of u joining him... if u were going to do this to us the whole round why ******* bother coming with Hero because of us. You were right not to tell me of your plan though i must admit, even if my loyalties did lie with polo i would have told Hero as this is such a low back stabbing action that u have caused me to lose all respect for all of u (not that i had much for alcibiades in the first place but we know he isnt the brains behind this). The fact that this was planned before the round began really makes it even more slack so at least i can thank alci for letting me know what real ********* you all are.

I also am curious as to the ignorant rammblings of those stating it was done to boost individual scores and stand more chance of portal? Do you really think an alliance made up of old friends, who are inactive and uncontactle with only a few 'uber big members' can stand up to a resistance? I expect us to die soon, and I won't give a damn.

I realise this was not done to boost individual score so don't worry i wont be jumping on that boat. But i do think that u guys can stand up to a resistance (as much as i hope u all get smashed). We all know u have some of the best defensive minds in there so if anyone could u guys would and u know that martin so dont pretend like u expect to die.

I am in no way defending the morality of what we (I) did, but we had a plan and we had to stick to it, when a plan is made you unfortunatly, be it through want or need, or sometimes pure ability are able to manipulate certain things and situations which we (I) did to our favour. Be it aiding alliance members into dying on defence and whatnot.

The way you have gone about this "split" and all the "chaos causing manipulations" you have done has been the final nail in the coffin for me. Sorry Azzer i really do love playing your game, but i have only been here since round 24 and there hasnt been a single round we're i havent been hurt in some way by the people who play it and have often ended up in tears (although not over this... this time i'm just plain angry).

The only time i will come back to the game is if polo, martin, lukey and alcibiades all left. But we all know they are such ********* they probably cant make friends in real life and this is all they have. Better watch your back guys in such a group u never know who will put the knife in it.

stass said:

Lukey, thb you can just shush. You have queened all round with the knowledge that this might happen. Then when it does happen you try to bullshit the alliance you just left with lies. So please stfu.

Well i started off solo for the first 10 days of round you was not in my ally for first half of the round. You really know it all? lol. I have always had troops so i did not queen just didnt spend all my funds. I defended and attacked. Also the time i did spend i lost all my troops over night and got told to get on with 2 mins till tick. (I had posted i couldnt get on quick as i was at gf's logging in off my phone)

lillie

Harvester
mmm not sure why i feel the need to post but I am curious or just plain nosey..:p

being a lower n00b here i have no idea of all the political crap up there..the last 2 rounds have certainly proved what a load of bullshit goes on.

tbh brill idea splitting up ..has made the round much more interesting...but not sure it was the right way to go about it.

what I dont understand is the lack of loyalty/trust and why some of you think it is no big deal.

yep its just a game I get that...and it is a war game ...I get that too..

I would have thought that within your own ally loyalty is important..how many peeps hate spies etc. ?

war game = no feelings it seems..

please try not to flame me too much just trying to understand the game better if im gonna continue playing...

and sadly I did get upset when my ally disintegrated..:'(

Matthew

BANNED
...Twigley than u polo at least with him i wouldn't have to check my back for knives all the time.

Twigley is not such a goody two shoes either =P

Over the few rounds i have played with Twigley in-game i have had majorly positive experiences with him as a leader in terms of his motives towards players. I haven't ever felt backstabbed by him.

Rama

Pruner
mmm not sure why i feel the need to post but I am curious or just plain nosey..:p

being a lower n00b here i have no idea of all the political crap up there..the last 2 rounds have certainly proved what a load of bullshit goes on.

tbh brill idea splitting up ..has made the round much more interesting...but not sure it was the right way to go about it.

what I dont understand is the lack of loyalty/trust and why some of you think it is no big deal.

yep its just a game I get that...and it is a war game ...I get that too..

I would have thought that within your own ally loyalty is important..how many peeps hate spies etc. ?

war game = no feelings it seems..

please try not to flame me too much just trying to understand the game better if im gonna continue playing...

and sadly I did get upset when my ally disintegrated..:'(

Yup the top is all like that, you cant imagine what people is capable of doing to win, well you just read about it haha so if you ever get there get prepared for things like that, its not the first time there is betrayel in the top and everything they could say like " they do it to have some fun, they dont care wining, etc" its all BS. Just remember that.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
lol, i just read the whole thread.

I can sympathise for those in RaRR. I would be pretty annoyed if that had happened to me.

But some people need to lighten up. They are taking it a little bit seriously, after all it is just a game.
All this whinging about backstabbing, cowardly tactics, ect ect blah blah its a bit silly really. I mean, if you are going to kill someone, even if for fun, you dont give them a pretty little warning note with flowers. You do it when theyre most vulnerable and pawn their asses. No mercy.

THERE IS NO NICE WAY TO KILL SOMEONE :roll:

So stop having a cry about the tactics they employed.

And about this backstabbing. How well do half the people actually know each other? Exactly, most have never seen or heard each other. And what are the real life consequences of the backstabbing? Maybe the chance to settle in a lower alliance, and chill out a bit more? ie, more sleep maybe? I dunno, but the repercussions couldn't be too life threatening.

But all in all i can see that most people are taking the situation the right way. Good work Silence on not being too bitter.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
THERE IS NO NICE WAY TO KILL SOMEONE :roll:

I always imagined poisoning someone's tea with arsenic to be a fairly nice way to murder someone. (2 drops, 5 sugars :) )

-

Um, on topic, kudos to those who planned this. As I said to Polo, bold move, will be interesting to see what happens next.

Last edited:

Charles007

Weeder
The ones that did this was just plain scumbags... They have sat here and try to justify there actions, and if u dont accept there lame excuse or reason for killing there "friends" then they ridicule u.

But as i said ... when all the good beer is out of the barrel ... what are u left with ? With what is left here in bush... bottom of the barrel scum!

Yeah its just a game... a game people put 10-18 hours in a day on .... And besides... wtf... who is these people to tell u that u have to act a certain way. The slimbags act the way they do because that is them.... Thats how they are!!!!! U think they did it for the game? The greedy chumps did it for land and more troops... To better there image of being an "elite player" .... that is the reason they have done it over and over and over in bush! Most of the guys involved in this are known for there ways... alll of them.

As it stands now, not many "good" guy left in the game.

U know, u all say this is just a game. But u would be suprised how much of life plays out the same regardless of its application. For example.... in large towns/cities... when the riffraff moves in ... the good people move away. Facts/ways of life are hard to change no matter how u apply them. So dont expect it to be any different in bush! And as it has played out.. it isnt much differnt

lillie

Harvester
Bit harsh...

I dont know you but im sure gonna listen to any opinion you may have on this,surely he is entitled to the same...

I would have thought the whole playerbase matters....but wtf do I know.

StormyWaters

Planter
Yeah seriously why the **** do you care who he is tobapopalos, what he says has weight. The fact is if you find out the playerbase of a game you're playing is nothing but a bunch of assholes, you're going to stop playing that game. Hopefully they have better experiences with others before giving up.

Personally I really don't care about what happened since I'm not in any way apart of it. It does seem wrong what they did, but it is a game and they can play it how they want. It should just be a lesson to the others not to trust any of them again.

Charles007

Weeder
Well first off, i love bush. Always have. Azzer has always made it good. Of all the games i play, this one rocks the best.

And this kinda stuff has been killing bush ever since it inception. And now when our player base is very low... super low on active people... these guys have just disrepected a large percentage of our active player base.... and of course they dont want to continue playing bush since this is the way it always plays out. Can u blame them? So u have lost 4-5 active people. Big blow.... more good guys gone and the scum wins again.

If the player base was up around 3-5 k you would never have this problem. Never have to send at the same guy 4-7 times in 1 day. Thats the problem here. And it isnt getting better with these types of actions.

And to me ... i believe in honesty and loyaltiy.... I believe in watching my friends back while they watch mine. And in most of my games where teams are applied, this concept is universal. Its not a rule, but just a unspoken concept.

What has or is happening in bush is akin to a society without law and order... with out the police u would have chaos. What do u have here. :( To me it isnt good.

and just cause ur bold enough to stand up and say what u did, dosnt by any means make it ok. And to me this stuff isnt ok. Dont care how they scream it or ridicule me. It wasnt ok yesterday, it isnt ok today and it wont be ok tomorrow. Underhanded stuff will rot ur base. And in the real world... underhanded deeds get u killed!

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
OF course he's entitled to his opinion. I just would like to know what his motives are for posting such personal attacks on people he probably doesn't even know. If he was actually in RRR then fair enough, but I don't recognise his name.

So the breakaway RRR are "slimbags" for having the nerve to leave and hit their own alliance. I say good for them. Sure, it's harsh on those they left behind, but it's brilliant for the game (you seem to have forgotten this is a game, not real life). And it's great to see people doing something different than the norm. When has this ever been done before? I'm sure most people expected RRR to accept their win and just sit around growing fat and hitting anyone who came into their range for the rest of the round. But they didn't. They said "**** that ****" and went on a balls-out, Leeroy Jenkins stylee hit on their old alliance. And you have to remember there were still 13 RRR members for them to fight.

All we had to look forward to before was a round of getting bashed every day by the same few players and having very little to play for. Now the round is wide open again. The new RRR are on top, but they certainly aren't in a secure position. They have 7 (I think) people from the old RRR with masses of troops and land, but the rest of the alliance are quite far behind in terms of score. Enmity and STN combined have more land and more score than them.

People who are saying they only did this so they can finish higher up the rankings are talking absolute crap. If they only cared about their portal positions they would've stayed where they were. Splitting your alliance in half, taking on a load of smaller members and charging the other half of your alliance is not the typical scorequeener way.

I know most of the people who split, and I can pretty confidently say they did this for FUN, not for score.

And if the original RRR can take what was given to them without *****ing and moaning, you should be able to as well.

It's not like this game used to be a bastion of morality. Players of wargames have always been *******s. That's why they play wargames. If you can't handle it, gtfo.

And to Stormywaters: I hate the playerbase. They're a bunch of whiney little *****es I would very much like to see killed off by the bubonic plague. That's why I enjoy playing this game. So I can kill them.

Charles007

Weeder
And there is no personal attack... im talking about the actions... and not the people. I dont know them.. this is a game remember ... keep it in that perspective. This is just about there Actions.

I play enough other games that if i dont play bush.. its ok. I can do without the ticks ruling my life, my every waking moment. But i do love to play bush.. and when my friends ask me to play again it is hard to say no. I just hate to see it go this way. thats all. But its a game... they come and go.

Signer

Pruner
Charles did raise a couple of good points, and considering he was largely an enemy of RRR for the time the original alliance was together I'm suprised in his defence of some members.

Being part of those who were kicked I was definitely irritated (partially as I watched it all happen at 6am my time), but not angry or suprised by those involved. Why? There's actually NO benefit left in this game for having a large group of friends. Whereas in the past a large group of friends would get you a lot of defence and was worthwhile, nowadays there is only point in being involved in a core group of players. This has noticeably changed the mentality of some players to play more for themselves or their 'group'. I know there are players who are exceptions to this, either due to them playing for social reasons or those who maintain loyalty to others - but these types of people are becoming a rarity. Those who left RRR were mostly the core of WarHuh, and circumstances last round pushed them close (some ex-WarHuh members have since joined them in ReRR). Even though most people in RRR got along, there was always a noticeable divide.

As the game has evolved, it has definitely become more 'dog eat dog'. Alliances generally force you to be friendly with those around you but unless I know them well I always tend to be wary of who I'm playing with now. I'm not saying this is a bad thing however, you just need to be more cautious these days.

Boredom? It could have been a factor in the split but if you planned this before the round started - you know there are ways you can avoid this even if you are in the top alliance.

Since this happened, I've quickly moved on and hope to be involved in more battles soon :)

Last edited: