Oh! What's Occuring? (RRR vs RRR...)

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
this subforum brings typical lulz, but we have no campground and riffraff said no picnics :(

i accept your offer of typical lulz and present you with a petition for the opening of the new Triumvirate's Campground, complete with concubines, fine wines, and the finest 'leaf in the south farthing!'

Stass

Weeder
My 2 cents

Polo was thinking of leading again but a few members wanted to join Hero so we reluctantly joined him, making sure we had who we wanted with us.

As far as i knew it was Enigma and i that wanted to join Hero thus polo and the rest of u joining him... if u were going to do this to us the whole round why ******* bother coming with Hero because of us. You were right not to tell me of your plan though i must admit, even if my loyalties did lie with polo i would have told Hero as this is such a low back stabbing action that u have caused me to lose all respect for all of u (not that i had much for alcibiades in the first place but we know he isnt the brains behind this). The fact that this was planned before the round began really makes it even more slack so at least i can thank alci for letting me know what real ********* you all are.

I also am curious as to the ignorant rammblings of those stating it was done to boost individual scores and stand more chance of portal? Do you really think an alliance made up of old friends, who are inactive and uncontactle with only a few 'uber big members' can stand up to a resistance? I expect us to die soon, and I won't give a damn.

I realise this was not done to boost individual score so don't worry i wont be jumping on that boat. But i do think that u guys can stand up to a resistance (as much as i hope u all get smashed). We all know u have some of the best defensive minds in there so if anyone could u guys would and u know that martin so dont pretend like u expect to die.

I am in no way defending the morality of what we (I) did, but we had a plan and we had to stick to it, when a plan is made you unfortunatly, be it through want or need, or sometimes pure ability are able to manipulate certain things and situations which we (I) did to our favour. Be it aiding alliance members into dying on defence and whatnot.

The way you have gone about this "split" and all the "chaos causing manipulations" you have done has been the final nail in the coffin for me. Sorry Azzer i really do love playing your game, but i have only been here since round 24 and there hasnt been a single round we're i havent been hurt in some way by the people who play it and have often ended up in tears (although not over this... this time i'm just plain angry).

The only time i will come back to the game is if polo, martin, lukey and alcibiades all left. But we all know they are such ********* they probably cant make friends in real life and this is all they have. Better watch your back guys in such a group u never know who will put the knife in it.

Sir Drumalot

Harvester
It sure is fun to watch the few of you that are understandably bitter take this so personally.. You say you're all top level players, and yet youve never been backstabbed before? What has happened to this game?

Im glad to see and be a part of bringing back some life into this game. You may be bitter now, but you will learn from your mistakes and become a better player for it, or you could just quit, either way.

Also id like to thank Martin and the rest of the guys for getting me in and trusting me even thou ive not been on the game for almost 20 rounds. It was fun holding the alliance while the plans were made. Only a few of you worked out I was in there alone, that is also worth a mention.

Cheer up fellas, giving up is only going to hand your enemies the win.

aGit

Harvester
The way you have gone about this "split" and all the "chaos causing manipulations" you have done has been the final nail in the coffin for me. Sorry Azzer i really do love playing your game, but i have only been here since round 24 and there hasnt been a single round we're i havent been hurt in some way by the people who play it and have often ended up in tears (although not over this... this time i'm just plain angry).

The only time i will come back to the game is if polo, martin, lukey and alcibiades all left. But we all know they are such ********* they probably cant make friends in real life and this is all they have. Better watch your back guys in such a group u never know who will put the knife in it.

bitter much?

The people that i saw joining this escapade are all seasoned veterans of this game, of which all, bar 1 or 2, have been in a winning alliance many many times and i understand that not many of us deem being at the top 5-10 very rewarding nor even fun. Siting on buttloads of acres, watching your seeds grow and planting at the slightest indication of a resistance hit gets old really fast. For those of you who said this was done only to further help people to achieve a better portal ranking, you obviously have not been bored at the top for many rounds. As martin said, i do not expect us to survive for long either. The round is open again, and the only ones i see having problems with that are the members of RRR who were left behind. i understand their fealings though.

i for one did not join ReRR to gain huge amount of acres via cloak and dagger tactics and thus secure a portal spot in top10 valuation, i have 5 of those already. Infact i didnt really send for the land at all. I'm content with having some troops and some land to buy more troops to wreck havoc where the game is at, rank 20 and below.

Will i get zeroed at some point? more than likely. Would i rather play at rank <20 or at top10. take a guess.

in the end, all that matters is that the round got an adrenaline injection, anything can happen. and whatever does happen, i welcome with open arms. But i'll be damned if i ever again scorequeen myself for top3 finish (not that i even could with the buggers up there with a huge headstart =D )

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
But the point is, it doesn't *MATTER* if you did it for those reasons. The fact is that you did it. And you did it with underhand tactics. If you were *REALLY* in it for fun you could have done it much differently and made yourselves look less like a cock.

aGit

Harvester
But the point is, it doesn't *MATTER* if you did it for those reasons. The fact is that you did it. And you did it with underhand tactics. If you were *REALLY* in it for fun you could have done it much differently and made yourselves look less like a cock.

i dont know if you're talking to me, or us in general. I dont really care how im being portrayed in this community. i know who my friends are.

Stass

Weeder

QFT

if it was for "fun" as u all suggest wouldnt it have been more fun to split up as an agreement and make things more even rather than using all these back stabbing tactics

as Iamsmart said it would make u look less like a bunch of cocks and you have made me ashamed that i called some of u friends. what u have done imo is worse than the powerblock last round

if i ever do change my mind (as i woman i have the right to :p) and come back i would definitely be more likely to join Twigley than u polo at least with him i wouldn't have to check my back for knives all the time.

i dont know if you're talking to me, or us in general. I dont really care how im being portrayed in this community. i know who my friends are.

thought i did to. as i said before watch your back :p

aGit

Harvester
...Twigley than u polo at least with him i wouldn't have to check my back for knives all the time.

Twigley is not such a goody two shoes either =P

thought i did to. as i said before watch your back :p

me said:
in the end, all that matters is that the round got an adrenaline injection, anything can happen. and whatever does happen, i welcome with open arms

Charles007

Weeder
Ive played with a group of people a long time... and at no time would any of them cut any ones throat. To them that is like unspeakable. Even when they are on the other side, they still dont like attacking them. To them, for the most part, once friends always friends. ( and they only internet friends... no one knows each other in real life. )

Just to reaffirm that there is others in bush that do not adhere to this code of gutless disregard for others people time and energys. No need for u all to respond to this. I understand ur point of view. I had most of u down as gutless cutthroats long ago, not to be trusted under any circumstances!

But there are some that do actually play with Dignity and Honor. We do have a code of "doing our best" .

Agit: recuit some players and with a bigger player base... like 3 k or more, im sure u wont get so bored soon. Instead of runing them out of the game.. making a waste of there time and efforts!!

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
*** Prepare for long post ***

Umm ... don't drag me into this fiasco.
I have Never backstabbed anyone in all my rounds played.

I might not be an angel who says yes to everyone on the forums and ingame, but my word is my word.

If i give my world, i stick by it and if you can tell me one time i havn't done that, i'll eat my words.
My word is better, or equal to any top leader since round 25 (My first time leading) and i have led almost all rounds, giving unknown players a chance.

So, this was planned BEFORE the ticks even started?
I don't beleive that because people in RRR asked to join me while s2n were rank 1.

**Prepare for Pissed off / slightly off-topicTwigley rant**

One thing that made me laugh / pissed off was this thing of giving new people a chance to win.

You guys rarely give any newer players a chance.
You recruit the elite every round.
You stick in small groups, flashing how good you guys are around saying you have mad skills, when you are comparing them.

You don't realise it's actually leaders like me who give these newer players chances, and you think you can come with your lame excuses.

On the topic of shake-ups, how about stass - you go take your core and recruit some newer players along with it and build upon it and become a good alliance.

First thing i see when people recruit is "How active / contactable" are you.
URG.

Guys just go make your own cores.

SERIOUSLY, stop moaning about it and just get 4/5 of you and get some newer players and play.

*** End of off-topic rant ***

Stass, ffs you shed tears over this game?
You dont even KNOW what its like to be relied on by 19 other people and have your word be the one that they all respect.
You dont know how it feels when you make a bad call or you have to see members leave.

How do you think i felt in round 26 after an entire month at the start of your alliance mindlessly bashing mine with the rest of the top, and then when we where rank 3, you powerblock with rank 2 and keep bashing.

You made me quit the round, and bail on my alliance because my health was so bad after saying up night after night for weeks defending.

So don't make out that you are some kind of angel.

You have had something bad happen to your alliance, ffs it's happened to me nearly every round i've played but it makes you a stronger person.

Seriously how many times do you see me come here and expect sympothy for someone messing my alliance up in score.
You dont, i come here congratulating them on their wins, even if they mock me afterwards i will be gracious.

R25 my first time leading i won because my team mates kept on pushing each other on - i nearly quit but remembered it was a game and watched people try to backstab while my alliance played its game.
R26 after such a long round, it was your alliance that put me in bad health and made me play a less active round. I never felt so ashamed after laeving my ally because of you and your ally.
R27 my alliance crumbles after playing the game for fun with 40 sa players, but we restarted the round and against the odds played a damn good round.
R28 i watched the alliance i was MO for get taken out, r29 the same with 17 thugs, 3 poms, and r30 i made a mistake of recruiting too many inactive players, taking 20% of the decent playerbase and messing the game up for 60 days.

And ive played many as MO / Coleader before that.
YOU COME THROUGH IT STRONGER SO MAN UP.

You got backstabbed, you know how it feels, so do I.
I get backstabbed alot because people make up BS saying i backstab when i have never done it in my playing time.

These players will be regarded as heroes by some, villains by others.
It has changed the social circles a bit and something like this will happen again.

Like hell it was purely fun aswell.
I cant induce flames, but i know a few motives for it and people who have points to prove to others.

When your members like me more than they do their own leader, in the middle of a war between the two, you know something is SERIOUSLY wrong in that alliance.

Sorry im just annoyed at the BS posted on here sometimes and how people think EVERYTHING is black and white.

/rant.

harriergirl

Landscape Designer
wow... Just finished reading this mess and I do have a few things to add.

I completely believe that the seed of this idea was started before the ticks started, because it was tossed around as a joke in WH frequently. That the active would kick the inactive and blah blah blah.

Round 26 twigs..... you really need to hush. Redtube and Contro both got massed as soon as spies came out, You left redtube and joined Redemption to be part of the powerblock.. ( I might be wrong , please correct me if I am). I won't say that you are a backstabber but you are a snake of another colour, so you have no rights to go off ... serially.

Martin is Martin.... seriously. I love his smarmy ass, but if any of you trust him after the stunts he's pulled in the past... then shame on you. Playing with martin is like playing with Loki, .. a true Chaotic Neutral... what's fun is fun and you can join him on the ride or not....

and last but not least, I'm upset I'm not part of the new RRR - not that I deserve it, but it'd be great fun indeed.

<3 and respect to all
Tana

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
You left redtube and joined Redemption to be part of the powerblock.. ( I might be wrong , please correct me if I am).

Ok.
I left RT, played solo for 2 weeks and when Redemption got bashed to rank 4, i joined them to help JJ and a few people in their out as an inactive pom as i didnt want to join Lukey who took over RT.
> Corrected.

You keep saying i have done all these horrible things, i would like a list of them please because i don't think i have at all, it's just been taken for granted i have in the past because i am outspoken.

harriergirl

Landscape Designer
You left redtube and joined Redemption to be part of the powerblock.. ( I might be wrong , please correct me if I am).

Ok.
I left RT, played solo for 2 weeks and when Redemption got bashed to rank 4, i joined them to help JJ and a few people in their out as an inactive pom as i didnt want to join Lukey who took over RT.
> Corrected.

You keep saying i have done all these horrible things, i would like a list of them please because i don't think i have at all, it's just been taken for granted i have in the past because i am outspoken.

This thread isn't about you, it's okay... take a deep breath, move on :)

thanks

Rama

Pruner
hahaha I find it funny how this new Rebel RR said it was fair and it was everything for the best of the round and for them to have targets ,etc. If you wanted fights first you should have told the membrs you were leaving RRR that you guys would leave and make other ally and fighte even, put a date or something dont leave and take advantage that noone was online, where is the fun of fighting if you dont give them a chance to defend. Then Now I see a top 10 with way more lands than the old top 10 wich means less targets, less fun + seeds=more money= easier win(you just playing to win yourselfs). I Really dont get it, where you helped the game? (Resistance dont have a chance you need to hold a few days and thats it, easier than before will be)so in conclusion you doing this for the game its BS.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
hahaha I find it funny how this new Rebel RR said it was fair and it was everything for the best of the round and for them to have targets ,etc.

No one said it was fair and how it as for the best of the round and for us to have targets. Where are you getting this silly information?

In alll fairness as it happens loads of people got pranked on and sent out not to die, only a handful of people *actually* died in the first attack.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Contrary to what you planned and wanted to happen of course - So that doesn't excuse your action on any level.

Not that you need that, of course.