This is it. Guys

So this is it guys. I gave you a shot on me but u didnt take it. Obviously there is no reason for me to play anymore since I have proven/shown that im best solo in this game. And not even a rpg/striker/sa combo to take me down! :)

Anyways..im leaving the game now. I hope you all enjoyed my short stay here with you.

Antinoobkiller-Best solo player ever.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
It is easy to win in an arena constructed by yourself, consisting of yourself, and is only for you. Congrats. The self indulgent award is yours. However, I will miss the situational comedy you offered like thus:

(apologies to rob van winkle. most of the time you'll want to refer to ank pronounced as 'ahnk' not 'A.N.K.')

Stop! Colloquialate and Listen.
ANK's back with a old used invention!
Something! causes his postings nightly
I think his pants are huggin too tightly
Will he ever stop?
Hell I don't know.
Turn off the mods
and he'll flow.
To the extreme he posts about newbs like a veteran
Just like 'Clerks' he whines like Brian O'Halloran

Dance! He's posted again
when he posts no one wins

He's always locked and Azzer said

ANK ANK BABY TOO BOLD TOO BOLD
ANK ANK BABY TOO BOLD TOO BOLD

antisback

Head Gardener
You will be greatly mourned and missed as such i have set-up the World Anti-Noob-Killer Society (W.A.N.K.S. for short) dedicated to your memory

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
You took it too far sometimes, but sometimes it was funny.

Just create a new persona, tone down on the attitude, make some solo friends and have some more respect in the community.

Will see you on the battle field.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
I'm not even going to explain why you weren't killed in the what 12 hours you were out of sleep it's not worth it your brain won't be able to handle it sorry.

But I have a picture instead that says whats on the minds of many people I'm sure

boobsnotnoobs.gif

Good bye n00b.

Nitrous

Head Gardener
Can't say you'll be missed. But you are leaving behind rememberal moments, not that they are good. :p But ye, im sure you're a nice guy in RL, so GL in it. Hope all goes well. <3

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
i wonder if he was ever able to zero anybody, i seriously doubt it, even ppl past the 500s have the ability to zero sum1 there own size, and i doubt ANK could zero sum1 a third of his size.... he doesnt seem that great

He was like a bear in hibernation, just got heaps fat early in the round, then went to sleep, and just hid in his cave waiting for food to come to him, instead of hunting his own. pathetic

Moderated by Weeble
A flame is a flame, even if the intended is banned..

Last edited by a moderator:

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
I'm sad to see you ANK going... you are most hilarious guys on these forums lately, your stuff goes so badly over all borders there is that you make oldies like me looks like freaking royalties with our stuff.