Resistance? BR?

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
LOL they weren't spies you bumder. They did no spying on you at all. If they were spies they would have helped the resistance and supplied us with intel. Basically they didn't like the members/leadership or whatever and decided "no thanks" and made their own alliance. It is absolutely roflworthy that you didn't see this coming. Enjoy your score loss and abundance of targets if you don't throw your dummy out the pram and quit due to frustration.

Left because people were uneasy about Silence having the power to kick people.

err, what?

ZigZag

Harvester
LOL they weren't spies you bumder. They did no spying on you at all. If they were spies they would have helped the resistance and supplied us with intel. Basically they didn't like the members/leadership or whatever and decided "no thanks" and made their own alliance. It is absolutely roflworthy that you didn't see this coming. Enjoy your score loss and abundance of targets if you don't throw your dummy out the pram and quit due to frustration.

Left because people were uneasy about Silence having the power to kick people.

lol you were not even in the ally how would you have an opinion about something like that?

Garrett

Landscape Designer
cuz he joined the new rank 1 ally so obviously he's an authority now. i thought that was the standard bandwagon trade?

aGit

Harvester
cuz he joined the new rank 1 ally so obviously he's an authority now. i thought that was the standard bandwagon trade?

time and again, you keep overloading my sarcasm sensors.

these things dont come cheap you know.