Oh! What's Occuring? (RRR vs RRR...)

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
Hmm i can't get this thought out of my mind ... Martin's gang vs Polo's gang .. who would win ? :D My money on Polo :p

Garrett

Landscape Designer
hmm if motivated, martin has the upper hand me thinks. would be highly interesting however..

Ahead

Head Gardener
Well played! Good on you for doing something interesting which makes you slightly weaker! You could have just sat around and got your portal finishes but you decided to mix it up instead!

*claps*

You clearly don't understand and I don't feel all the facts have been portrayed accurately here, or by "spying around" as I noticed Alci say somewhere else. The fact of the matter is, it wasn't interesting: they deleted all the politics threads, removed contact information and did it when nobody else was online. Hardly "interesting" or fair and the ironic thing is most of them clearly did it to better their portal finish. And looking back at the members that did it now I can see why they would want to: clearly one person is such a SQ he wanted a rank 1 finish (no names mentioned but not hard to see that he's now rank 1 after he took out the two people that were beating him); 2 like the attention; 1 bums Martin (one of the makers of the plan) so hard he would probably suck him off in real life to get into his alliance; one likes to stir stuff (not as much wrong with that) and the last peaked too early and ran out of targets too early so got bored.

And it's not even as if their rank 1 is fully deserved after Silence organised most of the attacks earlier in the round.

Sure, everyone who was left in RRR is slightly bitter but these rubbish "facts" flying about here are BS. It was by no means fair and it was pure and simple betrayal. Had they asked for a split and an even 10v10 war I'm sure most would have been happy with it (more so in RapeRR than RebelRR), but they took it into their own hands and did it in a dirty and underhand way for no real reason.

They also weakened down 4 of RRR's key players in the days leading up to the betrayal by covering incs then recalling at eta 1 *accidently* - Alcibiades; and planning to get 3 members killed by making one of "them" recall from an attack *accidently* allowing the three of us to die a bit. That combined with the way they left (deleting pols etc) made it so much easier for them.

I've lost a huge amount of respect for everyone that left RRR and I've learnt a lot this round tbh about trust and loyalty, as well as general playing etc. The bottom line really is: the SQs left RRR to enhance their rank, and will now enjoy an even less deserved rank 1 than the powerblock last round (and imho what has happened this round is worse than the powerblock - I already know 3 big players that are quitting now, with this being the final straw). The detriment to the playerbase can't be seen yet but I won't be surprised if it will be bigger than that of last round.

Edit: also they left a spy in RRR for the first two waves - he joined them later.

Last edited:

Garrett

Landscape Designer
Heh of course attacking you while offline isn't fair.

I don't think anyone really is trying to contend that either RRR is squeaky clean.

It IS highly amusing though. The plan could have backfired, but it didn't. With 2-5 close in score... they could have and could still be possibly toppled.

They did and are taking a great Risk though... so the claims of 'Queening' really doesn't hold water.

To say this was done because someone felt cheated from rank 1 is really absurd.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Heh of course attacking you while offline isn't fair.

I don't think anyone really is trying to contend that either RRR is squeaky clean.

It IS highly amusing though. The plan could have backfired, but it didn't. With 2-5 close in score... they could have and could still be possibly toppled.

They did and are taking a great Risk though... so the claims of 'Queening' really doesn't hold water.

To say this was done because someone felt cheated from rank 1 is really absurd.

I vote Garrett to be my mouthpiece all the time. He always says exactly what i mean to before i do :D

To add my two cents, we had this planned out from before the round even began ticking, so to say we did it to better our portal ranks is absolutely absurd.

btw Ahead, out of the players you listed and described, which one was i? :p

EDIT: Yeah, breaking up what was previously a stalemated round in an amusing manner sets a really bad precedent, much worse than 3 alliances powerblocking, doesn't it ahead? Get real.

Matthew

BANNED
Well played! Good on you for doing something interesting which makes you slightly weaker! You could have just sat around and got your portal finishes but you decided to mix it up instead!

*claps*

You clearly don't understand and I don't feel all the facts have been portrayed accurately here, or by "spying around" as I noticed Alci say somewhere else. The fact of the matter is, it wasn't interesting: they deleted all the politics threads, removed contact information and did it when nobody else was online. Hardly "interesting" or fair and the ironic thing is most of them clearly did it to better their portal finish. And looking back at the members that did it now I can see why they would want to: clearly one person is such a SQ he wanted a rank 1 finish (no names mentioned but not hard to see that he's now rank 1 after he took out the two people that were beating him); 2 like the attention; 1 bums Martin (one of the makers of the plan) so hard he would probably suck him off in real life to get into his alliance; one likes to stir stuff (not as much wrong with that) and the last peaked too early and ran out of targets too early so got bored.

And it's not even as if their rank 1 is fully deserved after Silence organised most of the attacks earlier in the round.

Sure, everyone who was left in RRR is slightly bitter but these rubbish "facts" flying about here are BS. It was by no means fair and it was pure and simple betrayal. Had they asked for a split and an even 10v10 war I'm sure most would have been happy with it (more so in RapeRR than RebelRR), but they took it into their own hands and did it in a dirty and underhand way for no real reason.

They also weakened down 4 of RRR's key players in the days leading up to the betrayal by covering incs then recalling at eta 1 *accidently* - Alcibiades; and planning to get 3 members killed by making one of "them" recall from an attack *accidently* allowing the three of us to die a bit. That combined with the way they left (deleting pols etc) made it so much easier for them.

I've lost a huge amount of respect for everyone that left RRR and I've learnt a lot this round tbh about trust and loyalty, as well as general playing etc. The bottom line really is: the SQs left RRR to enhance their rank, and will now enjoy an even less deserved rank 1 than the powerblock last round (and imho what has happened this round is worse than the powerblock - I already know 3 big players that are quitting now, with this being the final straw). The detriment to the playerbase can't be seen yet but I won't be surprised if it will be bigger than that of last round.

I can't say I feel anything but joy watching all your hard work get **** on. Maybe you should have sent Fardie/Farvie defence? **** off about this being worse than a powerblock. If this means the fetards or feople (see what i did there with the 'fake' word making up har har) quit due to controversy then excellent, they can go away and take all their crap with them, the fact is this is a war game and i'm fairly sure that **** happens in war e.g. the jews didn't find it fair to be liquidated however the fact of the matter is someone had the power to do it and he did. Infact why am I even trying to make this relatable? It's a game and you should treat it like one. Just make sure the door doesn't hit you on the way out.

Somehow this is even more lame and noobish than last round of powerblockers.

I mean to kill your own alliance togheter with a few friends in it. I dont get it why you ppl ruin the game for your own lame matters and screw it for a lot of guys that have helped you to achieve your ranks.

I have always knew that you ppl ride on other ppls backs to achieve your ranks.

Damn noobs, get some real skills instead. Oh i forgot there is none in this game. Only the time and effort you put in to it but well its still fun game.

So im glad once again I can see what kind of skills you ppl have.

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
I find it just hilarious. And yeah, it must be a bit irritating for the ones who though they had the round made to find that a splinter group just wiped the floor with them, but that's life.

But bto those in RaRR who wanna quit and bwahwahwah... what ever you do, never play Diplomacy!

Attachments

• gameonww2.jpg
    gameonww2.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 0

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Somehow this is even more lame and noobish than last round of powerblockers.

I mean to kill your own alliance togheter with a few friends in it. I dont get it why you ppl ruin the game for your own lame matters and screw it for a lot of guys that have helped you to achieve your ranks.

I have always knew that you ppl ride on other ppls backs to achieve your ranks.

Damn noobs, get some real skills instead. Oh i forgot there is none in this game. Only the time and effort you put in to it but well its still fun game.

So im glad once again I can see what kind of skills you ppl have.

The irony is overwhelming.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
I'd just like to post my support for those in RRR who got betrayed. According to some of the people who left you guys don't mind, but I'm sure some of you do. Being betrayed by your alliance members is pretty low. The way they went about it was even lower. Some people may say you deserve it because they don't like you - I guess that's how they justify it.

Just letting you know for those of you who DO care and DO feel betrayed that their are people who have your back!

<3 from Iamsmart

f0xx

Landscape Designer
I'd just like to post my support for those in RRR who got betrayed. According to some of the people who left you guys don't mind, but I'm sure some of you do. Being betrayed by your alliance members is pretty low. The way they went about it was even lower. Some people may say you deserve it because they don't like you - I guess that's how they justify it.

Just letting you know for those of you who DO care and DO feel betrayed that their are people who have your back!

<3 from Iamsmart

You want a reason?

[19:39:54] <f0xx> btw guys
[19:39:58] <f0xx> I am really curious
[19:40:03] <f0xx> why did you do what you did?
[19:40:21] <Alcibiades> well
[19:40:24] <Alcibiades> there are a bunch of reasons
[19:40:25] <icy|gone> cos we wanted you in our alliance
[19:40:32] <Alcibiades> ^^
[19:40:33] <Alcibiades> :p
[19:40:36] <icy|gone> hero didnt want f0xx
[19:40:40] <icy|gone> so we decided to leave him
[19:40:50] <Alcibiades> and we were like 'well **** that **** we want f0xx'
[19:40:54] <icy|gone> yeah
[19:41:04] <f0xx> now thats a good reason.

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
I agree with smarty, It was pure betrayal not seeking for an epic battle so it must suck for those in RRR who stayed. However for an outsider as Garrett well said it's highly entertaining :p
Let the blood flow ! :D

Matthew

BANNED
i'd just like to post my support for those in rrr who got betrayed. According to some of the people who left you guys don't mind, but i'm sure some of you do. Being betrayed by your alliance members is pretty low. The way they went about it was even lower. Some people may say you deserve it because they don't like you - i guess that's how they justify it.

Just letting you know for those of you who do care and do feel betrayed that their are people who have your back!

<3 from iamsmart

kill it with fire