Bushtarion IRC quotes

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
<Alcibiades> Azzer simply hasn't got any testicles

Idiocy strikes again!

Mine is a valid statement which i'd be happy to back up with my opinions and a variety of statements. You simply committed an act of lunacy, which as a regular IRC user, you should have been able to avoid.

You need to learn how to laugh at yourself dude. ;)

And i have checked Azzer's pants, there were no testicles in sight. :(

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Agreed, i was hoping for some big honking bazoomba sized brass balls. Alas, all my hopes and dreams have been dashed :(

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Agreed, i was hoping for some big honking bazoomba sized brass balls. Alas, all my hopes and dreams have been dashed :(

mebbe his mistress took em? :eek:

these things do happen :(

borrowed them mayhaps for a little ballbusting mission of her own. Who knows. I'm sure they were well used wherever they were taken. Or perhaps turned into a chinese food buffet. We shall never know :(

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
NSFW site, I strongly urge you not to click there. It is a real 'naughty' site. But it's too funny to pass up.

[14:41:59] <Twigley> [link removed for naughtyness sake]
[14:41:59] * Squiffy sets mode: +b *!~Twigley@82-47-160-112.cable.ubr02.brad.blueyonder.co.uk
[14:41:59] * Twigley was kicked by Squiffy ([1] Badtext Detected: Pasting these is not tolerated. (Auto) Duration: 2h 30m)

Idiocy strikes again!

To continue the hilarity....

[19:08:28] <Spike> [19:41] <Twigley> NAUGHTY LINK REMOVED
[19:08:28] <Spike> [19:41] * Squiffy sets mode: +b *!~Twigley@82-47-160-112.cable.ubr02.brad.blueyonder.co.uk
[19:08:28] <Spike> [19:41] * Twigley was kicked by Squiffy ([1] Badtext Detected: Pasting these is not tolerated. (Auto) Duration: 2h 30m
[19:08:28] * Squiffy sets mode: +b *!~Spiky_Spo@spc1-stre2-0-0-cust160.bagu.broadband.ntl.com
[19:08:28] * Spike was kicked by Squiffy ([1] Badtext Detected: Pasting these is not tolerated. (Auto) Duration: 2h 30m)

and then shortly thereafter

[19:11:27] <saintconnor> [01:08] <Spike> [19:41] <Twigley> NAUGHTY LINK REMOVED
[19:11:28] * Squiffy sets mode: +b *!~stefan191@cp1155223-a.dbsch1.nb.home.nl
[19:11:28] * saintconnor was kicked by Squiffy ([1] Badtext Detected: Pasting these is not tolerated. (Auto) Duration: 2h 30m)
[19:11:43] <Zakkgard> [02:08:30] <Spike> [19:41] <Twigley> NAUGHTY LINK REMOVED
[19:11:44] <Zakkgard> [02:08:30] <Spike> [19:41] * Squiffy sets mode: +b *!~Twigley@82-47-160-112.cable.ubr02.brad.blueyonder.co.uk
[19:11:44] <Zakkgard> [02:08:30] <Spike> [19:41] * Twigley was kicked by Squiffy ([1] Badtext Detected: Pasting these is not tolerated. (Auto) Duration: 2h 30m
[19:11:44] <Zakkgard> [02:08:30] * Squiffy sets mode: +b *!~Spiky_Spo@spc1-stre2-0-0-cust160.bagu.broadband.ntl.com
[19:11:44] * Squiffy sets mode: +b *!~Rz@cust-10-179.on5.ontelecoms.gr
[19:11:44] * Zakkgard was kicked by Squiffy ([1] Badtext Detected: Pasting these is not tolerated. (Auto) Duration: 2h 30m)

and then this....

[19:12:26] <MathM|Elsewhere> anybody else who decides to do it is getting banned for a week, so I don't recommend.

[19:15:35] <red08> whats wrong with Naughty link removed
[19:15:35] * Squiffy sets mode: +b *!5c0930ea@widget.mibbit.com
[19:15:35] * red08 was kicked by Squiffy ([1] Badtext Detected: Pasting these is not tolerated. (Auto) Duration: 2h 30m)

[00:17:23] <@Squiffy> [MathM|Elsewhere(MattM)] editban #bushtarion *!5c0930ea@widget.mibbit.com 144h
[19:18:12] * MathM|Elsewhere does not make idle threats.

Spiky Spoon

Head Gardener
That was hilarious, i laughed for about 5 minutes when twigley did it
and then i copied and pasted it without even thinking, resulting in my ban, and then for a few others to follow.
ROFL!

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
[04:34pm] [N] Query Started with: DA!Enter@Dark_Angel.users.netgamers.org
[04:34pm] <DA> I appreciate you're angry, but you've been told and asked very reasonably to contact Azzer if you've problems with moderators and/or their decisions
[04:35pm] <BlackWolf> I dont have anything to discuss with you
[04:35pm] <BlackWolf> I was contacted by other mod, I edited my post and he was ok with it.
[04:35pm] <DA> That may well be the case, but its my job to ensure you know the rules and comply with them.
[04:36pm] <BlackWolf> There are 6 pages in stange moderating thread if you base your stuff on that rule not to post I hope you have given that same warning to everyone posting to that thread.
[04:37pm] <BlackWolf> You can delete anything I post to forums if you like I dont have power over it but dont come to tell me what and what not I should do. If I think to me it matters more that public sees my posts than whining to Azzer is secrecy and in PM then I see so, you follow rules and do as you see fit after I have posted.
[04:38pm] <BlackWolf> You know damn well that I know rules of forums so I think this discussion has ended. Thank you.
[04:39pm] <DA> If I think to me it matters more that public sees my posts than whining to Azzer is secrecy and in PM then I see so, you follow rules and do as you see fit after I have posted.
[04:39pm] <DA> That isn't how things work
[04:39pm] <DA> And that stance, like it or not, leads to you being taken far less seriously
[04:39pm] <DA> because it looks like you're an attention seeker, tbh
[04:39pm] <BlackWolf> Trying to reason with me? Rofl. I told I am done talking to you.
[04:40pm] <BlackWolf> Things work exactly as I want them to work you dont have power over me that way, or you want to be next who threatens me not to post what ever I want where ever I want?
[04:41pm] <BlackWolf> You can only act after I have posted, dont try to come to me to tell me what and what not to post. If I break rules then you do something but coming to me to stop me frm breaking rules you think I might break is only sad and threatening.
[04:41pm] <DA> [14:39] <BlackWolf> Trying to reason with me? <- I'd sooner watch paint dry :p I'm merely *telling* you you're not permitted to carry on highlighting moderation decisions you deem wrong, when you've been told to take such concerns to Azzer
[04:42pm] <BlackWolf> I know rules I said I dont care of em. You gave me warning. Now continue with your life, I may or may not post of such stuff again. You cant do anything to that, unless you want to punish me of something I have not done.
[04:43pm] <BlackWolf> I am free to post anything I want as long as I have access to bush forums. You are the one who decides if my post shall stay there and if I have broken rules and should be punished or not. You are NOT in any kind of position to come and tell me what I can and cant do with my life!
[04:44pm] <BlackWolf> As I have said twice now I dont want to talk with you so could you please stop bugging me with your "I am god and decide what you think" mode.
[04:45pm] <DA> You're taking my input personally, I'm trying to help you understand something. As I would anyone else causing a problem.
[04:46pm] <BlackWolf> 5th time. I have nothing to talk with you I have asked nicely for 4 times now. Now piss off, these are not forums and I am not bound to any rules here.
[04:47pm] <DA> I am not trying to tell you to do anything. I am maintaining the forums and you are aware voicing opinions about mods, and/or staff publically is not the way to go. I know I cannot stop you voicing your opinion, but I ask you to conduct it in a more constructive way, *to Azzer*, where possible
[04:47pm] <DA> I will leave you alone now :)
[04:47pm] <BlackWolf> 6th time **** OFF! I HAVE NOTHING TO TALK TO YOU!
[04:47pm] <DA> :)

lavadog

Head Gardener
Ok that confirms it, you're now just looking for attention BW. This is getting rediculous, take your personal grudge elsewhere. Leaking convo's that were held in private, psssh.

-1 internets for you.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Ok that confirms it, you're now just looking for attention BW. This is getting rediculous, take your personal grudge elsewhere. Leaking convo's that were held in private, psssh.

-1 internets for you.

+1 internets for lavadog.

Also BlackWolf that makes you look a lot more psychotic, delusional and insane than anything else you've posted anywhere.... :( it's not really the kind of thing i'd post up for public consumption if i were you, it doesn't make you look good and makes DA look positively reasonable :|

Last edited:

Ram

Head Gardener
1245000465041.jpg

harriergirl

Landscape Designer
I disagree, BW told DA to leave him alone several time, DA should have left off after the first try, continuing to badger BW was only harassment imho.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I disagree, BW told DA to leave him alone several time, DA should have left off after the first try, continuing to badger BW was only harassment imho.

Funnily enough he was happy enough to continue the conversation in the public channel for a good hour after that private conversation.

harriergirl

Landscape Designer

Funnily enough he was happy enough to continue the conversation in the public channel for a good hour after that private conversation.

I didn't say BW's **** don't stink, cause we all know it does.

But there is room for improvement on both sides. And shame on you for not removing him from the public channel. You should have given him one warning then a kick. OH look less drama =P

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
Public is very very different from private. I usually like to talk in public cause that way people can make their own opinions and not be bound to see only what those with more voice and power over others decide to say... I might as well find that convo and put it here too.