Bye CFalcon!

JJbrosandjl

Harvester
CF, a member of my alliance this round (and many past rounds), is leaving the game. Apparently he found a job in France, and ditching his life in England. According to him he's leaving the game forever!

Anyways, our alliance just wanted to make a thread to say goodbye to him.

CFalcon, over the many rounds I have played with you, you have consistently been an ace player. Practically contactable 24/7, and always a team player. You also has a great start, usually around rank 25 or so.

Good luck with your job in France mate, and hope you'll come back and visit someday!

- JJ

Good-bye Poem

CFalcon is a player we will miss,
Hardly anyone better exists.

Attacking with stealth, he’s a pro,
Skills in the game, he does show.
When asked upon for a favour,
He sure as hell won't say no!

I hear he’s got a new job in France,
(Tis a bad country, just my stance)
Hopefully his life will be enhanced,
Perhaps he’ll even find some romance.

Our alliance views him as a bro,
We sure are glad he ain’t our foe.
By leaving, he has given us lots of woe,
He will always be in our hearts, I hope he knows!

I hope he reads the thread before he leaves,
We think it’s the best good-bye present a man can receive ;)

Last edited:

blockatiel

Planter
I have had the pleasure of playing with CFalcon over many rounds, and will be sad to see him go.

Have fun in your south-of-france summer job, Will you really not be coming back?

Ahh well, I still have you on facebook/msn :p

marvin

Tree Surgeon
http://kids.niehs.nih.gov/lyrics/solong.htm

^ For the music. Now, everybody, sing!

There's a sad sort of clanging
From the clock in the hall
And the bells in the steeple too,
And up in the nurs'ry an absurd little bird
Is popping out to say "coocoo".

Regretfully they tell us,
But firmly they compel us
To say goodbye to you.

So long, farewell, Auf wiedersehen, good night,
I hate to go and leave this pretty sight.
So long, farewell, Auf wiedersehen, adieu,
Adieu, adieu, to yieu and yieu and yieu.

So long, farewell, Au'voir, auf wiedersehen,
I'd like to stay and taste my first champagne
So long, farewell, Auf wiedersehen, goodbye,
I leave and heave a sigh and say goodbye,
Good bye

I'm glad to go,
I cannot tell a lie.
I flit, I float,
I fleetly flee, I fly.

The sun has gone to bed and so must I
So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye,
Goodbye,
Goodbye,
Goodbye!

<3 CF

Jase

Harvester
Sorry that you gotta go mate, played with you last round,

Gl in future and hope your job works out, shame about the french part but they supposed to have some pretty fit girlies over their so have fun with the camel toe hunting!!

Seetal

Weeder
CFalcon is apart of the elite players impo, and has a great deal of experience and knowledge of the game. I've played with CF for quite a lot of rounds and he's always been a great asset to his alliance and also a great ambassador for his alliance. It will be a great loss not just for the players but also for the game. Its always a sad time when someone quits bushtarion, dare i say it, forever...but i wish you all the best in the future in life and i hope everything goes well for you mate. Thanks for everything! ;)

<3

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Enjoyed playing with you many times and then times i led you, you were a great player to be with!

Hope life goes well for you mate!

IoF

Podunk

Head Gardener
Pff why do people think that the places they move to won't have internet >.>

I'm sure we'll see you soon CF :p

Have fun while you can :D

CFalcon

Official Helper
o.0

I'm only going a couple of months, but according to this thread I'm not being allowed back. What did I do? :(

Anyway, <3 you all, + JJs poetic skillz

Scorpio

Head Gardener
CF!!!

I'll miss ya mate :p

Gl in France and I hope to see you again soon!

∼Scorpio

Hobbezak

Garden Designer
o.0

I'm only going a couple of months, but according to this thread I'm not being allowed back. What did I do? :(

You'd better get some decent internetconnection there, for regular Age of Empires action. >: (

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
o.0

You'd better get some decent internetconnection there, for regular Age of Empires action. >: (

qft.

Sorry to see you go CF :(

Best of luck mate.

L

Linda_Kr

Bye CFalcon

Bye CFalcon

Sorry to hear that. The interior and body always looked in great shape from your pics, but I know that can be decieving. I would put it out on the market and Im sure it wont be long before someone takes it off your hands.

What is wrong with it anyway?
vpc32 has caused an error in webshell dll

CFalcon

Official Helper
What a convenient thread to have going spare :p Note: I didn't make this before, I'm not a quit every other round kinda guy.

But anyway, this has been my final round, and although I've had many a great time here and almost wish I was in some of the promising looking alliances for next round, I've also been looking forward to quitting today for quite a while.

Basically, I've played all the routes that interest me at least twice, played with most (not all) of the people I'd want to, I've played on every level of skill and commitment and in every style I want to, so I don't have any more objectives. The game's becoming more and more like a chore, and a time consuming one at that. Unfortunately I have an obsessive personality so the only way to be rid of the time consumption is to quit outright.

I won't stroke egos by listing names; if I've played in an alliance with you consider yourself mentioned, if more than one alliance consider it an extra special mention..

I'll probably still hang around IRC, particularly #AoC, so if you want me that's where I'll be.

Final words: This game has no hope. That is, this game has no hope while both playerbase and admin alike refuse to even consider major changes to the game to meet the major changes that have happened to the internet and the demands and capabilities of the average internet user in the 6 or so years since the basic game mechanics were lain down. Nothing has *really* changed in that time. If you can't get out of this "I fear change" mentality then things can only get worse. In short: man up!

nn