What now?

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
The "so called" resistence?

I think you will find s2n and Enmity did ALL (apart from 1 wave) of the planning on the hits on RRR, sent the most mobs and had the most people involved.

We just didnt have enough help and RRR were too good in activity and contactability.

So before you go hating on us, i still think you are the ones to blame for RRR not being taken down.

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
Melnibone, you claim it was your bashing of smaller allies, not RRRs insane activity that lead to the Resistance failing?? M'kay. ;)

I still think it most likely will be S2N that grabs the not-so-coveted rank 2 spot, but I guess that depends a bit on what Enmity and Ailiphilia decides to do.

Lordie

Planter
To make predictions at this stage of the round is incredibly hard. However, who is offering the prize for picking it? A car would be nice. (Where's Oprah when you need her?)

Old Farts will not place second. We never wanted to, we've never aimed to. We just try and not soil ourselves, mainly - then we try and cause trouble to the scallywags who pick on our senile states of mind.

Out of the other three, I believe Ail has the potential to win, however, as was shown earlier - there are still some strong ties between Twigley and JJ (I won't say the alliances, because it is merely the leaders who communicate). If Ail were to hit Enmity, or S2N - I am 90% sure the leaders would tell each other, "Free land at Ail", prompting incoming. Although this is claimed to not be 'working together', it effectively halts any chance of Ail victory.

So, if Ail try to attack either S2N or Enmity, I believe the order will be Enmity, S2N, Old Farts, Ail.

If Ail do not attack, I predict it will be Enmity, Ail, S2N/Old Farts(Toss of a coin between the two)

Will be interesting to see the final placings of these 4 alliances.

Happy fighting!

Lordie.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Heh you all act as just because s2n are no longer rank 1, we are the worst out of Aili/Enm/OF/S2N.

Interesting perceptions when you think we where the ones sending the most and organising most of the resistence and the only ones to really attack OF with any real force and our inactive players are gone ... :D

2 weeks in i thought we where going to win the round with ease but now we are under rated :eek:

And as for the link between me and JJ, that link has been created by others this round because of last round which just made it come true.
*THAT* is what really makes me laugh.

Edit - 2nd place wont be decided in the next 2/3 weeks.
You keep 2nd and keep high and RRR will be a pain.

Lordie

Planter
Heh you all act as just because s2n are no longer rank 1, we are the worst out of Aili/Enm/OF/S2N.

Interesting perceptions when you think we where the ones sending the most and organising most of the resistence and the only ones to really attack OF with any real force and our inactive players are gone ... :D

2 weeks in i thought we where going to win the round with ease but now we are under rated :eek:

And as for the link between me and JJ, that link has been created by others this round because of last round which just made it come true.
*THAT* is what really makes me laugh.

Edit - 2nd place wont be decided in the next 2/3 weeks.
You keep 2nd and keep high and RRR will be a pain.

I really WANT to believe you, Twigley.

However, two events in the past two days have made me question that. The first of these was an Enmity member both attacking with you, while also stealing another of your member's land. Bizarre.

The second incident was us being crazy old 'folk sending to attack you, S2N. When we were eta 1, we were retalled by Enmity. I heard someone from S2N informed Enmity of our attack.

So I want to believe you aren't associated with one another, however it's hard to see a clear indication of this - with mixed actions. Some days killing each other, other days helping each other.

Hrmph.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Yeah they had been rushing us as much as you as we had been hitting them.

Their RPG failed at rushing our robos and a few days ago we 0d their RPG ...

Like i said, you are pushing us together.

Just the other day we had inc from both you and Aili at the same time (If you could call it inc) which then made me go discuss with JJ that you 2 are working together.

And a few of my members are friends with some in Enmity so they prolly did say they had inc, but i never knew Enmity where hitting you untill JJ said they sent and i was like ... :O cool.

Hobbezak

Garden Designer
Just the other day we had inc from both you and Aili at the same time (If you could call it inc) which then made me go discuss with JJ that you 2 are working together.

And a few of my members are friends with some in Enmity so they prolly did say they had inc, but i never knew Enmity where hitting you untill JJ said they sent and i was like ... :O cool.

Man, Ailihphilia is much more impressive than I ever knew. We have been sending invisible imaginary attacks on OldFarts, according to Melnibones ingame pm, we have been sending invisible imaginary attacks WITH OldFarts on S2N according to Twigley...
Sadly our invisible imaginary attacks have never targetted RRR, sounds like we could've done some real invisible imaginary damage there as well. :O
Perhaps even grab some imaginary land!

Lordie

Planter
Yeah they had been rushing us as much as you as we had been hitting them.

Their RPG failed at rushing our robos and a few days ago we 0d their RPG ...

Like i said, you are pushing us together.

I truely do hope that is the case. :) The round functions better if it's a free for all. Maybe when I see some Enmity/S2N battles, that idea of your association will disappear!

Trust me, I'm just playing for some fun this round, with friends in Old Farts. However, to see battles is what I want, so I hope Enmity, Ail and S2N can all create some great battles, between each other - hopefully independently of one another.

Lordie.

Lordie

Planter

Man, Ailihphilia is much more impressive than I ever knew. We have been sending invisible imaginary attacks on OldFarts, according to Melnibones ingame pm, we have been sending invisible imaginary attacks WITH OldFarts on S2N according to Twigley...
Sadly our invisible imaginary attacks have never targetted RRR, sounds like we could've done some real invisible imaginary damage there as well. :O

The relevance level there was almost none, Hobbe. :p

Find another forum to invade, you!

Heh.

Hobbezak

Garden Designer

Heh.

I find it extremely relevant tbh, as it was almost looking to me like Twigley was already making imaginary excuses to justify working together with Enmity against Aili. :)
Just wanted to put that straight from the beginning.

Lordie

Planter

Heh.

I find it extremely relevant tbh, as it was almost looking to me like Twigley was already making imaginary excuses to justify working together with Enmity against Aili. :)
Just wanted to put that straight from the beginning.

Oh I read your post wrong. Sorry.

Don't mind me, point taken.

Hobbezak

Garden Designer
I must make 2 corrections:
1. I meant "hit OF WITH S2N and RRR".
2. Apparently I should've said I, instead of Aili, when talking about hitting S2N. I didn't, but Aili did apparently.
My bad.

JJbrosandjl

Harvester
Not that it means much but if you spy around, you'll see one of our RPGs killing one of S2N's robos around... 3 days ago? Twigley also killed one of our RPGs with their SA player, twice. So...

Ahead

Head Gardener
Not that it means much but if you spy around, you'll see one of our RPGs killing one of S2N's robos around... 3 days ago? Twigley also killed one of our RPGs with their SA player, twice. So...

Wow one rush on each side in 3 days! You must be at war then..

MattM

Tree Surgeon
Community Operator
Ahead, I'm pretty sure you are in no position to comment on the relations between S2N and Enmity. Whether or not they are bashing the hell out of each other at the minute is irrelevant.

Take last round's spite somewhere else and let it be.

Davs

Garden Designer
On a vaguely related note:
Stop discussing what may or may not happen in the round and just get on and do it.

Melnibone

Head Gardener
The "so called" resistence?

I think you will find s2n and Enmity did ALL (apart from 1 wave) of the planning on the hits on RRR, sent the most mobs and had the most people involved.

We just didnt have enough help and RRR were too good in activity and contactability.

So before you go hating on us, i still think you are the ones to blame for RRR not being taken down.

Sorry Twigley i believe you must have misread my post i accept full responsibility for the resistance failing not only did we refuse to give you our troops to help we also ensured that the alliances below rank 4 (i.e not yourselves, Enmity and Ail) had little to no troops and eventually no land to help assist you.

I dont know if our 20+ rounds hatred of each other has led you to automatically assume that every post is a direct attack on you or your alliance but tbh from what i heard you put in quite a bit of effort and made a genuinely valid attempt my only comfort is that in some small way i helped to derail it

Melnibone, you claim it was your bashing of smaller allies, not RRRs insane activity that lead to the Resistance failing?? M'kay. ;)

I still think it most likely will be S2N that grabs the not-so-coveted rank 2 spot, but I guess that depends a bit on what Enmity and Ailiphilia decides to do.

As for you Enrico you are a sad pathetic little man that has had no effect on anything of importance in this round apart from spamming up forums (usually as our alliance has left you with no troops to do anything with) you admitted in related threads that your alliance could do nothing because of us so again you lie then later deny the lie, the beauty of the forums is that things are always visible for posterity

Unlike Twigley who i dislike but respect you are nothing more than an in joke for the rest of the playerbase go stalk someone else freak

Ahead

Head Gardener
Ahead, I'm pretty sure you are in no position to comment on the relations between S2N and Enmity. Whether or not they are bashing the hell out of each other at the minute is irrelevant.

Take last round's spite somewhere else and let it be.

I'm sorry this has nothing to do with last round at all, where did I say it did? I merely said that a rush from each side in 3 days isn't sufficient evidence to prove that they are at war :p Maybe try reading my posts clearer in future?

(Also for the record, toby's post relates to a post that Changer made which was spam and was therefore deleted, so as to make his reply not look weird :p)

blockatiel

Planter
Not everything is black and white, ahead.

We are not at war, nor are we NAP'd. Stop trying to oversimplify matters which are much more complicated than you make them out to be.