DArk angel

Status
Not open for further replies.
you could have deleted those posts that was flaming, not ruin a good thread like that -..- I even said it in the topic and I think some other modertator took the flames away. Why do you have to lock the thread ? I think I as the topic creator didnt flame anyone or said anything bad, just explained myself.

Anyways I dont like when you mods do what you like, I would like if you could stay away from my topics and not lock them carelessly. I really think you locked it for your own pleasure to having something to do as a mod and showing what you can do.

Really kid moderating. Yes it is.

lavadog

Head Gardener
It was a crap thread to boost your ego and mod decisions are made in PM, not on the boards.

well if you think it was crap then u dont have to read it and can ignore me ?!? stop being stupid.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
You willingly and purposefully "baited" yourself to gain a response from other users. You've done it on that thread, as well as others. You've also been warned about this.

If you have an issue with a moderation decision, by me - or indeed any member of the moderation team, please contact Azzer.

-

Thread moved to gripes.

[Thread locked.]

Status
Not open for further replies.