Old Farts - Bottomfeeding bashers

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
Just to stop clogging up the thread on Fail. in politics that Garrett started, and Melnibone subsequently waylayed, please let's rather continue any discussion on Old Farts despicable tactics here instead.

Personally I think I made my point clear earlier, but meh.
Gripegripetygripegripe.

There, done.
:D

Attachments

• hairbird.jpg
    hairbird.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 0

Podunk

Head Gardener
Hardly despicable, its a war game ffs.
If you're in a fair fight, you're doing something wrong.

cb1202

Head Gardener
If any of your guys were in range RRR would hit you with 5 or 6 members minimum. This wave bottom feeding has been going on since round 5 when I started, and I see no reason for u to complain about it. You need to stop being a baby and deal with it, like every other alliance. We hit people with more troop score than their entire alliance has put together and they do not complain, so what gives u the right to complain? I personally was involved in such a wave on OF, and there wasnt a single complaint. Grow up or go solo.

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
If any of your guys were in range RRR would hit you with 5 or 6 members minimum. This wave bottom feeding has been going on since round 5 when I started, and I see no reason for u to complain about it. You need to stop being a baby and deal with it, like every other alliance. We hit people with more troop score than their entire alliance has put together and they do not complain, so what gives u the right to complain? I personally was involved in such a wave on OF, and there wasnt a single complaint. Grow up or go solo.

OF _not_ complaining about waves?? What weird and wonderful world have you been staying in?

For those that haven't read the original thread, my gripe is not that they bash/bottomfeed per see, (event though they are the worst bashers I have seen _this_ round), but that they do so while still complaining about TBA (Fail/Enmity/S2N) waving them.

It's the hypocrisy that bugs me. Incoming is nothing new, and we know how to handle it. It is just boring having to just play defense for days, rather than play proactively, but hey that is part of the game.

:)

But enough of the old ****: Game on peeps!

cb1202

Head Gardener

OF _not_ complaining about waves?? What weird and wonderful world have you been staying in?

For those that haven't read the original thread, my gripe is not that they bash/bottomfeed per see, (event though they are the worst bashers I have seen _this_ round), but that they do so while still complaining about TBA (Fail/Enmity/S2N) waving them.

It's the hypocrisy that bugs me. Incoming is nothing new, and we know how to handle it. It is just boring having to just play defense for days, rather than play proactively, but hey that is part of the game.

No they complained about being bashed by a "resistance" which consisted of members of 5 different allies sending at them, and TBH it is a valid complaint. When alliances band together to knock down the top alliance, and end up hitting the rank 5 alliance something is wrong. They are not hypocrits, because when they get waved by people who are all in one alliance then they do not complain. Their complaints about the resistance were valid, but your complaints about them are just ridiculous. There is a big difference between being hit by one alliance compared to having 4 or 5 hitting u in an organized manner. I would be ashamed if my leader came on here and complained about a little incoming. It makes your alliance look weak, and I wouldnt be surprised if you ended up getting more incoming for that reason.

Enrico

Tree Surgeon

No they complained about being bashed by a "resistance" which consisted of members of 5 different allies sending at them, and TBH it is a valid complaint. When alliances band together to knock down the top alliance, and end up hitting the rank 5 alliance something is wrong. They are not hypocrits, because when they get waved by people who are all in one alliance then they do not complain. Their complaints about the resistance were valid, but your complaints about them are just ridiculous. There is a big difference between being hit by one alliance compared to having 4 or 5 hitting u in an organized manner. I would be ashamed if my leader came on here and complained about a little incoming. It makes your alliance look weak, and I wouldnt be surprised if you ended up getting more incoming for that reason.

Well, this will be boring for old readers: But they at most had incoming from 3 alliances + a few randoms looking for free land or sweet bounty. We did not send any organized attack on them (Why would we, we had just landraped Rats Eater and had no need for more land. For that matter, at the time we allegedly had "10+ people on one tick" on OF, we had a grand total of 7 people online, all busy blocking two solos attacking us.). And to be honest, we have had inc from 3-4 allliances at a time earlier and not complained a bit. It is just the blatant hypocrisy of an alliance first having the balls to complain when they themselves get waved/bashed/attacked for 24 hours or whatever it was, and the turn right around and doing the same on a much smaller alliance for days on end.

Melnibone

Head Gardener
Hypocrisy? Bottom Feeding?

Now you are just being retarded and thankfully most posters on this thread see it lets analyze your comments shall we.....

'Well, this will be boring for old readers: But they at most had incoming from 3 alliances + a few randoms looking for free land or sweet bounty. We did not send any organized attack on them'

Actually 5 alliances + randoms 110 seperate mobs combined troop totals of 4.3 tril (approx) against a rank 5 alliance... the situation with OF and EF this is one alliance vs one alliance maximum what? 6 of our members? so 6 or 7 whole mobs totalling what 500-600mil troops?
Yeah i can see the comparisons there ^^

'For that matter, at the time we allegedly had "10+ people on one tick" on OF, we had a grand total of 7 people online,'

There were several members of our alliance that had more than 10 people on a tick on them including id's from EF no-one said EF sent 10 members at each OF member... but hey whats ACTUALLY said is irrelevant to you Enrico eh? just spouting nonsense to try and get some sympathy?

And to be honest, we have had inc from 3-4 allliances at a time earlier and not complained a bit. It is just the blatant hypocrisy of an alliance first having the balls to complain when they themselves get waved/bashed/attacked for 24 hours or whatever it was, and the turn right around and doing the same on a much smaller alliance for days on end.

Totally and utterly wrong we did not need to wait till 4 other alliances were attacking you to come and attack you we did it ourselves

Simply put your alliance has been attacking ours and vice versa since round start (most alliances have been duh!) You came as part of large 'resistance' against OF. OF took the decision to steal your acres and kill your troops as revenge for this.

You then proceeded to claim we were gutless for not staying so just to try and stop your whining we stayed and killed your troops and ive seen you whining about that too ^^

You are a weak alliance leader your only response to getting attacked 1v1 is to bleat on the forums that a SINGLE alliance is killing your troops and stealing your land yes you are much smaller than us now you were not at the start, your current rank and position is a result of OF hitting you the funny thing is youd have a lot more land and a helluva lot more troops if you hadnt been acting like such an idiot on the forums

OF have lost some wars and won some others but win or lose we fight alone, you on the other hand have been REAL bashers as ourselves and independant witnesses have specified in this thread and others

Hypocrisy? look in the mirror Enrico your getting confused at what a bash is and who has in fact perpitrated one this round......................

Yang

Harvester
Meh you guys bashed me when you were like 200% of my score ;P

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Please let's rather continue any discussion on Old Farts despicable tactics here instead.

Personally I think I made my point clear earlier, but meh.
Gripegripetygripegripe.

There, done.
:D

"War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can’t smile, grin. If you can’t grin, keep out of the way till you can."

Turnip2k

Harvester
You were / still are incredibly landfat for your score. You took part in the hits on OF. Stop crying and accept it as karma.

I don't understand why you think this is so dispicable. It's called getting attacked - and making this thread shows you can't handle it - any ally worth their salt which has you in range that reads this should be brutally attacking you at this point.

Elevnos

BANNED
I kept on getting attacked as leader of Darkfire, in fact the whole alliance did, but we defended (until we disbanded) and we didn't complain about it despite getting massed by top alliances, especially the one with (message me for person) in it.

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
You were / still are incredibly landfat for your score. You took part in the hits on us. Stop crying and accept it as karma.

I don't understand why you think this is so dispicable. It's called getting attacked - and making this thread shows you can't handle it - you deserve to get you raped sensless by any ally worth their salt that has you in their range.

Oh go stroke your e-penis elsewhere. :)

I made this thread because the whole silly discussion was spamming up a completely different thread. (The one about Fail.)

And we can handle it: My gripe is not about being attacked, silly, that's part of the game!
My complain is that OF seems to think they have some noble cause for attacking due to some random member in our ally tagging along for free acres on zeroed targets, rather than be frank and say: "Meh, we want land, and we think you are easy, but just to make sure we dont actually risk anything send 8 people pr ID at a time", and at the same time claim what Enmity/Fail/S2N did was very evil.

THAT my friend is hypocrisy.

Melnibone

Head Gardener
if we had complained of inc from one alliance we'd be hypocrites... there were 5...

you complain of inc from 1 alliance that you joined in the 5 alliance bash on....

YOU are the hypocrite and you are most certainly not dealing with it you got beat down from 6/7th to 10th lost a lot of acres and had most of your members zerod

thats called losing not dealing and whining on the forums is called losing badly

again Epic Fail - aptly named

Turnip2k

Harvester
Oh go stroke your e-penis elsewhere. :)

I made this thread because the whole silly discussion was spamming up a completely different thread. (The one about Fail.)

And we can handle it: My gripe is not about being attacked, silly, that's part of the game!
My complain is that OF seems to think they have some noble cause for attacking due to some random member in our ally tagging along for free acres on zeroed targets, rather than be frank and say: "Meh, we want land, and we think you are easy, but just to make sure we dont actually risk anything send 8 people pr ID at a time", and at the same time claim what Enmity/Fail/S2N did was very evil.

THAT my friend is hypocrisy.

Damn, it just REEKS of easy land round here.

Ofc I can only speak for myself, but there is no noble cause here. It was simple, you had land. We had units. We took land. Thats how the game works. Revenge just made it sweeter, more justified and slightly more entertaining.

moorer

Pruner
Fact is attacking at 40% is pretty much commonplace in bush, always has been always will be. Alliances attacking in waves of 4/5/6/7 mobs is pretty much commonplace. People coming on to forums seeking/sympathy support for being bashed is pretty much comonplace (sadly).

Time to get back to the real world - Big eats small always has done always will. Look at the animal world - big animals eat smaller ones. Look at the corporate world - big companies eat little ones.

Enrico, you and your alliance have had a hard few days granted. OF had a few hard days. The true measure of a player/alliance is how he/she/they react to it. You knuckle down and get on with the game or you whinge and moan. I know which approach earns my respect.

If you have been zeroed don't dwell on what you have lost, concentrate on what you have gained. Fresh targets to flak new alliances to battle with. I was zeroed at beginning of the week by an alliance that was at war with us. Got no insurance and no injuries so truly zeroed. I have had great fun in the last few days flakking for land, you and your alliance have a similar opportunity, take it, let the past go get on with enjoying the fun parts of the game.

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
Actually 5 alliances + randoms 110 seperate mobs combined troop totals of 4.3 tril (approx) against a rank 5 alliance... the situation with OF and EF this is one alliance vs one alliance maximum what? 6 of our members? so 6 or 7 whole mobs totalling what 500-600mil troops?

Hillarious, at one time you had way more than 2 trillion on us, we did 800 bill damage on one ID being bashed, and killed one of your robos on another, get your facts right.

'For that matter, at the time we allegedly had "10+ people on one tick" on OF, we had a grand total of 7 people online,'

There were several members of our alliance that had more than 10 people on a tick on them including id's from EF no-one said EF sent 10 members at each OF member... but hey whats ACTUALLY said is irrelevant to you Enrico eh? just spouting nonsense to try and get some sympathy?

Well, I have messages we received from some of the people who bashed us yesterday claiming "EF send 10 mobs on us at the same tick as the other mobs apperared" (sic) Which is ludicrous.

And to be honest, we have had inc from 3-4 allliances at a time earlier and not complained a bit. It is just the blatant hypocrisy of an alliance first having the balls to complain when they themselves get waved/bashed/attacked for 24 hours or whatever it was, and the turn right around and doing the same on a much smaller alliance for days on end.

Totally and utterly wrong we did not need to wait till 4 other alliances were attacking you to come and attack you we did it ourselves

Simply put your alliance has been attacking ours and vice versa since round start (most alliances have been duh!) You came as part of large 'resistance' against OF. OF took the decision to steal your acres and kill your troops as revenge for this.

How the **** can there be a resistance agains a rank 5 ally? Some alliances decided to try and rape you. (From what some posted on the other thread: Enmity, S2N, Fail, DW, RRR(!) and us...) Do you think that is the resistance?

You then proceeded to claim we were gutless for not staying so just to try and stop your whining we stayed and killed your troops and ive seen you whining about that too ^^

You are a weak alliance leader your only response to getting attacked 1v1 is to bleat on the forums that a SINGLE alliance is killing your troops and stealing your land yes you are much smaller than us now you were not at the start, your current rank and position is a result of OF hitting you the funny thing is youd have a lot more land and a helluva lot more troops if you hadnt been acting like such an idiot on the forums

We were around 29 bill, you were what, 79 bill?
And to repeat (this seems hard for you to get) Im not irritated due to you attacking, I just want you to admit it was a bottomfeeding bashing of a much smaller alliance, preformed by an ally who posted plenty of post about how evil the "resistance" (yup RRR and all the othe members obviously) was for trying to hit you?

OF have lost some wars and won some others but win or lose we fight alone, you on the other hand have been REAL bashers as ourselves and independant witnesses have specified in this thread and others

Hypocrisy? look in the mirror Enrico your getting confused at what a bash is and who has in fact perpitrated one this round......................

LOL, who have we bashed again? Yes we hit Rats Eater in a coordinated manner, but that is about it... :D But hey if you seriously mean an ally worth 10% of the top is capable of bashing anything, including much stronger and more active alliances, I should perhaps take that as a compliment.

Anyway, I'm tired of your propaganda, you obviously feel the need to defend your actions, fine. But realize the reason I griped about you and not the other bakers dozen of alliances who have attacked us this round, is because of your blatant hypocrisy.

All aboard the Failboat! :D

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
fact is attacking at 40% is pretty much commonplace in bush, always has been always will be. Alliances attacking in waves of 4/5/6/7 mobs is pretty much commonplace. People coming on to forums seeking/sympathy support for being bashed is pretty much comonplace (sadly).

Time to get back to the real world - big eats small always has done always will. Look at the animal world - big animals eat smaller ones. Look at the corporate world - big companies eat little ones.

Enrico, you and your alliance have had a hard few days granted. Of had a few hard days. The true measure of a player/alliance is how he/she/they react to it. You knuckle down and get on with the game or you whinge and moan. I know which approach earns my respect.

If you have been zeroed don't dwell on what you have lost, concentrate on what you have gained. Fresh targets to flak new alliances to battle with. I was zeroed at beginning of the week by an alliance that was at war with us. Got no insurance and no injuries so truly zeroed. I have had great fun in the last few days flakking for land, you and your alliance have a similar opportunity, take it, let the past go get on with enjoying the fun parts of the game.

qft! :d

Scorpio

Head Gardener
Fact is attacking at 40% is pretty much commonplace in bush, always has been always will be. Alliances attacking in waves of 4/5/6/7 mobs is pretty much commonplace. People coming on to forums seeking/sympathy support for being bashed is pretty much comonplace (sadly).

Time to get back to the real world - Big eats small always has done always will. Look at the animal world - big animals eat smaller ones. Look at the corporate world - big companies eat little ones.

Enrico, you and your alliance have had a hard few days granted. OF had a few hard days. The true measure of a player/alliance is how he/she/they react to it. You knuckle down and get on with the game or you whinge and moan. I know which approach earns my respect.

Sums it up.

Now please stop whining, all of you? :p
All this constant bickering / whining / flaming is really annoying me.. -_-