We must dissent. | R31

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
I read all your posts and my point stands.

Stop asking for apologies when they arent deserved ;)

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Now who is being the bad sport.
Let me and Garret have our fun.

Why always the attitude of "OMG WE CAN'T SAY ANYTHING BAD TO EACH OTHER, EVERYTHING MUST BE IN GOOD TASTE, TWIGLEY - YOU MUST NOT SAY THAT YOU WILL KILL THEM BACK, YOU MUST GIVE THEM MASSIVE AMMOUNTS OF PRAISE FOR ATTACKNG YOU EVEN IF THEY DID NOTHING. YOU CANT DETER OTHER ALLIANCES FROM HITTING YOU BY PUTTING THEM DOWN. NO, THIS WOULD BE STUPID - INSTEAD YOU MUST SAY IT IS SUCCESFULL AND THAT MORE ALLIANCES SHOULD JOIN IN."

This guy is hitting my alliance in a war game pin.
And im giving him some friendly banter which, because he can see past a few deterents in what i say, is all in good taste.
If you can't see past them like marvin did, then the POLITICS section is not for you pinpower.

Let the big boys talk, you can just moderate what we say.
Cheers pinpower.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
FUN!?! You call this fun?! you refuse to spell my name with 2 t's :(

how about that respect!?

lolz.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
You will always be Garret just like foxx will never be f0xx to me.

:O

Hobo

Harvester
I think a resistance is always good!!!

If i wasnt an inactive git i would be jumping in!!!!

From what i can see there four fatty allies up there!!!! we should batter them all and let Discworld win!!!!

get the fatties!!!!

( is it possible to batter people with gardies and slpikes :S)

Last edited:

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

Why always the attitude of "OMG WE CAN'T SAY ANYTHING BAD TO EACH OTHER, EVERYTHING MUST BE IN GOOD TASTE, TWIGLEY - YOU MUST NOT SAY THAT YOU WILL KILL THEM BACK, YOU MUST GIVE THEM MASSIVE AMMOUNTS OF PRAISE FOR ATTACKNG YOU EVEN IF THEY DID NOTHING. YOU CANT DETER OTHER ALLIANCES FROM HITTING YOU BY PUTTING THEM DOWN. NO, THIS WOULD BE STUPID - INSTEAD YOU MUST SAY IT IS SUCCESFULL AND THAT MORE ALLIANCES SHOULD JOIN IN."

And im giving him some friendly banter which, because he can see past a few deterents in what i say, is all in good taste.
If you can't see past them like marvin did, then the POLITICS section is not for you pinpower.

Cheers pinpower.

lol twigs, dont be so defensive all the time.

I merely said i think you could have been a bit more light hearted or w/e. Im not trying to insult you, so choose to ignore what i said. Thats fine.

I understand the political game, you want people thinking they have no chance of hurting you so more wont join in. Thats fine, well done to you.

I am just stating my opinion. Like i said, ignore it if you dont agree.

Thanks Twiggles.

john

Harvester
it doesnt look like s2n is gonna be rank 1 for much longer, the rank 2 alliance has a major land lead on them. we might have to resist a new alliance! lol

Garrett

Landscape Designer
You hemmed and hawed. You delayed. You cowered! You have allowed the top to get PA's out in force. This is why we start early and we keep it up! More must flock to our cause. WE MUST DISSENT!

(But Garrett, we don't have things to combat PA's!) Well my friends, say hello to mah little friends [emp]. I have these units and are willing to mass them to protect your LET.

It only takes initiative, an account, and a will to win! DISSENT (we must)!

They feel pretty comfortable to launch offensives so we must make them DEFENSIVE! RISE UP! DISSENT! (spawn more overlords)

Last edited:

Silence

Head Gardener

Cheers pinpower.

lol twigs, dont be so defensive all the time.

I merely said i think you could have been a bit more light hearted or w/e. Im not trying to insult you, so choose to ignore what i said. Thats fine.

I understand the political game, you want people thinking they have no chance of hurting you so more wont join in. Thats fine, well done to you.

I am just stating my opinion. Like i said, ignore it if you dont agree.

Thanks Twiggles.

rofl, proof that pinpower posts with the intention of being ignored hahahaha :D Something which I usually do anyway :D

To be blunt, Twigleys post was right, ZOMG DELETE THE POSTS WHERE HE PUTS HIS OPINION, pinpower likes his mod position too much. Too bad noone cares what you think l.a.w.l. :D

You will therefore never be a proud owner of a particular award which is the award for EFFORT.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
You will therefore never be a proud owner of a particular award which is the award for EFFORT.

Can I haz ward nao?

Seriously though, I took Twigley's post in fun. Fighting the top (especially as it changes hands) can be difficult. However, I bring items to help the resistance. I present exhibit A

270915351_bc8e626c68.jpg

We Must Dissent!

Last edited:

Hobo

Harvester
this prob isnt a power block :p

but if someone is atually gonna send at them can you PM me :p

i just got ninjas and i would rather send them at someone that have PA kick there arse at my house :O

death to the top!!!!!

Garrett

Landscape Designer
Do not buy RRR's story! They simply want the land and carnage kept between the top 4 alliances no matter how the story plays out. In a multiple alliance resistance the land is spread out throughout the PLAYERBASE!

Multiple Alliance Resistances are the bread and butter of this game! RRR is trying to kill the game in a different way. DISSENT! JOIN ME!

harriergirl

Landscape Designer

Can I haz ward nao?

Seriously though, I took Twigley's post in fun. Fighting the top (especially as it changes hands) can be difficult. However, I bring items to help the resistance. I present exhibit A

270915351_bc8e626c68.jpg

We Must Dissent!

I can haz kitteh?

Unapproved by DA - Spam

Last edited by a moderator:

Garrett

Landscape Designer
DISSENT DISSENT DISSENT! EMPOWER YOURSELVES!

As you can see, RRR's own ambitions have gotten in the way of their quest for the top.

In my current coalition all are equal. We simply want to do damage and keep things fresh and interesting. My only quest is to have fun. Whether that lands me up top or down low (probably down low as i'm more than willing to sacrifice my troops and prove that constantly lol).

Dissent, not for your own gain, but for your own freedom. Let me show you the way! Major action to be taken against the top over the weekend. Join NAO! Don't miss out on putting your own personal stamp on this round as you take part of events that will shape the next 70 days!!!!!!

Dissent, not because those in power don't belong in power. Dissent because you believe in yourself!

Garrett

Landscape Designer
*me reaches into the fan mailbag*

Dear Garrett,

You are so Pro! You made me switch to EMP however, I'm always dying with them... is there any advice you can give?

Sincerely,
Without Power (oops!)

Dear Power,
Well first and foremost remember emps have a special purpose. They are only useful vs vehicles and machines... and most particularly the PA. Now in the face of overwhelming PA numbers how does one ensure ownage of the PA by the EMP's with the EMP's still living?

Answer? Nanobots. Trust me. Flak your emps with nanobots and go forth and bounty hunt the hell out of the top's PA players.

You are welcome. Tune in next week when we advise on that annoying spot you left in your pants...

ZigZag

Harvester
I think Garret likes talking to himself

Last edited by a moderator: