AR

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Ok, does AR re-calc every tick?

I was attacking someone and some poor bugger was infront of me so I triggered on him (ha!). I then had last tick on my own and the same level of police and riots stayed. It should have re-calced or does it keep the original amount there if the 'new' attacking score is still above AR?

There was noone else behind as the Riots only fired at close.

Kinda confused as I always thought that if the mob left then AR was re-calced. The only explaination I can think is that I was still over AR, so it kept the original amount of AR staff??

CFalcon

Official Helper
That would make sense. If I remember right, if you're up against SAS and they kill some of you but you're still over the limit, it doesn't recalc the number of SAS there, it either keeps them or recalls them if you've dropped below the limit.

Would be interesting to know if that applies the other way round: if someone else has already tripped AR, then you arrive after them, but the 'AR tripped' status doesn't change (and it doesn't move from riots to SAS, or SAS to bios), does that mean you end up being against less AR than you should be?

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
If you are still over the ar limit it doesn't recalculate even if the second attacker is prot and SAS where triggered the lethal attacker recalling will leave SAS there (if the prot alone would trigger).
If one small attacker triggers SAS and is followed by another attacker a tick later if the second mob is over a certain limit (i don't know exactly which limit) then extra gov defence comes and like in first case the combined gov defence stays there until the total incoming is under ar limit.

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Thought that was the case, but for some reason it didn't sit right. Sleep deprivation? Cheers chaps.