The Bobwo V2.0

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
Was actually nice to see what kind of impact it has between buying 1 tree 4bush, vs 2 tree 3 bush vs 5 bush... The actual difference comes way after 144 ticks which you wouldnt predict. The difference kicks in around 250-300 ticks. And is pretty significant.

I lol-ed :D

I made a start simulator which is availeble on bustools (no idea what's the link for it since old forums are gone) and it worked awesome just the formulaes are outdated with the bush changes. Cba working on it anymore, Polo should implement that into his extension or somebody else :p

WackyJacky

Head Gardener
Once everythings up and running:
What about being able to do multiple things at once?
Ie. I want to see how much I'm making per tick and see how many harvs I need. Type my land in and it gives me both of those. That way I don't have to keep switching tabs to find how many tree acres I have, and then you wouldn't have to enter the info twice. Just a thought :)
Also the old Bobwo versions people are hosting, I'm assuming those are outdated (the fund predictor for example.) New fund predictor going up soon, if it is outdated? :)

myziot

Planter
I was actually thinking about it now! Currently I use excel for it. I copy/paste the land from the bottom of the page and it calculates me both (harvs and seeds worth). A few excel substitute() formulae and the text is parsed.

I'll let you know when/if I code it for bobwo! Currently you can enjoy the parser on nightmare's bobwo site.

Benneh

Tree Surgeon
Super Moderator
Once everythings up and running:
What about being able to do multiple things at once?
Ie. I want to see how much I'm making per tick and see how many harvs I need. Type my land in and it gives me both of those. That way I don't have to keep switching tabs to find how many tree acres I have, and then you wouldn't have to enter the info twice. Just a thought :)
Also the old Bobwo versions people are hosting, I'm assuming those are outdated (the fund predictor for example.) New fund predictor going up soon, if it is outdated? :)

I will look into being able to do multiple things at once, 'tis not too hard.

Some of the things you'll find on the old Bobwo that is still up here are not yet on the newer version.. These will be updated and added in as soon as I've got a little spare time on my hands.

x

Benneh

Tree Surgeon
Super Moderator
There is now a feature to add your own website to the Bobwo website.
However, I'm not currently putting this up right now as I'd like the bushtarion player base to send their links to me first.

Anyone who wants their website or Bushtarion tool included as a link on the Bobwo website should send me a PM.
The PM should include:

Name of website: (IE: Bobwo:)
URL of website: (IE: http://www.bobwo.co.uk:)
Would you like a roll-over msg?

Thanks

x