Myzis' solo/ally checker

myziot

Planter
Hi all,

Just wanted to share my new tool with you guys.

Inspired by Polo and following today's cut-cost climate I decided to recall my PHP coding skills and wrote this solo/ally checker which I found most useful in nobreakspace.

The tool simply parses the spy report in search for IDs that defended or was defended by the target. And the it pops up a list for you. Follow a short guide and enjoy. It's also a very simple expert program too which suggests whether a target is allied or could be a solo! heh

btw.. please don't ask me why such a strange url. It was one of the projects I did back in the university and it seems I still have the url and server space. Bear with it :p

http://www.enklavasalon.vogar.pl/

MattM

Tree Surgeon
Community Operator
Great tool, thanks for taking the time to make it! Especially useful for those of us who don't use FF so nobreakspace isn't an option :(

myziot

Planter
Fixes/updates:

1. Removed a bug which caused parser to go through the first 100 lines only. Seems like some ppl had a longer spy reports!

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Great tool, thanks for taking the time to make it! Especially useful for those of us who don't use FF so nobreakspace isn't an option :(

Or those of us who are too cheap to donate to polo and too lazy to turn clocks back ;)

I'll probs be too lazy too use this one as well

But thumbs up from me myziot :)

Garrett

Landscape Designer
For anyone not using firefox/addons or cba to do so... Myzis ally checker is pretty good and I've given him some suggestions to update the parser to clean up dups and sort them out. Look for updates here soon!

Atsan and Polo both have done great jobs, but is only available in firefox. I wanted to bump this to remind non firefox users (are there any?).

lavadog

Head Gardener
Somebody had to break it to you. I was appointed by the Brotherhood. Fear not, after they were burnt, they're souls had intensive Mozilla lessons, so they might just get to heaven.

Now go forth and Firefox.

myziot

Planter
Updates:

1. The parser now dedupes the IDs and counts the numer of IDs. It sorts them alphabetically which could result in for example [223], [20], [2], [3453] order. CBA to do it differently :p You post them into search tab anyway!
2. And also.. the comments at the bottom are now bug free.

MattM

Tree Surgeon
Community Operator
For anyone not using firefox/addons or cba to do so... Myzis ally checker is pretty good and I've given him some suggestions to update the parser to clean up dups and sort them out. Look for updates here soon!

Atsan and Polo both have done great jobs, but is only available in firefox. I wanted to bump this to remind non firefox users (are there any?).

/me waves.

Never liked using FF, so turned to Opera instead.