Tutorial

Crumpet

Harvester
Not so much a gripe as I've noticed that since I've already put my acres into which source of plants I'll be starting with that it no longer takes you to the next step when you go to the land management page unless you have something to put into it when the Tutorial becomes available.

If I were new and started sooner than the round started I may have put my acres in already and then the tutorial won't show me anything else.

Could be a bit frustrating for someone just starting out that would like to use this tool. I don't know if the tutorial could be started as soon as a new round starts? But it's annoying that it just pops up now and kind of screws up teaching someone if they have already tried to do it on their own without the help.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
I believe the tutorial will be available from as soon as ID sign ups are from now on and it was just this round that it came in late (as its the first round of its implementation).

I kinda agree that it would be annoying but it does only take 10 mins to restart your ID (not ideal i know, but not really much hassle)

Crumpet

Harvester
I believe the tutorial will be available from as soon as ID sign ups are from now on and it was just this round that it came in late (as its the first round of its implementation).

I kinda agree that it would be annoying but it does only take 10 mins to restart your ID (not ideal i know, but not really much hassle)

Very true. Well, that kind of sums it up then. Shame it came in late for it's first time running. But it def looks like it will be a good way to help new comers!

Changer

Head Gardener
Im a little annoyed at it. I went through the tutorial on the presumption that if i deleted my ID and resigned up then I would be able to get the same bonuses as going through the tutorial originally. But because I got the bonuses the first time (on a different ID) I now have to start £120,000 starting funds less than anyone else that didn't make this mistake :/

timtadams

Landscape Designer
aye thats a bit unfortunate. I think you should still be able to get the bonuses if you restart. For example what if you have to restart cause your ID got leaked?

And on the not getting the bonus immediatley if you already cultivated, like its been said. I wouldnt worry about it atm, cause its only for this round

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Im a little annoyed at it. I went through the tutorial on the presumption that if i deleted my ID and resigned up then I would be able to get the same bonuses as going through the tutorial originally. But because I got the bonuses the first time (on a different ID) I now have to start £120,000 starting funds less than anyone else that didn't make this mistake :/

Ahh, thats a bit silly then. Should be changed so you can do the tutorial once per round per ID. So if you sign up and do the tutorial and then a couple of days later have to restart your ID for whatever reason you're not disadvantaged.