boredom + green stuff = hmmz

harriergirl

Landscape Designer
look, i'm just saying that babies are on average 20 inches long, and at one point in the birthing process they are entirely out of the uterus and entirely inside the vagina ...

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
look, i'm just saying that babies are on average 20 inches long, and at one point in the birthing process they are entirely out of the uterus and entirely inside the vagina ...

Ahhhh, that's what you meant! Your picture link didn't work, I guess now it was of a foetus/baby :p It's just a white square that says "Visit City-Data.com" in it!

MattM

Tree Surgeon
Community Operator
I can't imagine penis size has ever been an evolutionary factor. I'd imagine back in caveman times, it was the caveman that could hunt animals, or the caveman that could club the other cavemen on the head hardest, that got picked by the ladies by and large... I doubt they all whipped their penises out and the woman picked the largest one, and the rest walked off dejected. It would have been whichever one could club the others over the head the hardest, or bring back the largest speared wild boar, or defend against predators etc. :p

I tried this approach in modern day society. Apparently women just don't appreciate a well-cudgeled wild boar any more :(

No-Dachi

Official Helper
This eras women want you to NOT show interest, to tease them, and make them chase you. The society already provides for them, so they've changed their area of interest. Sure, deep down they'll look for someone to be a good father, to be a provider etc, but the tests they put you through to check for these factors are everything but logical...

/rant

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
I can't imagine penis size has ever been an evolutionary factor. I'd imagine back in caveman times, it was the caveman that could hunt animals, or the caveman that could club the other cavemen on the head hardest, that got picked by the ladies by and large... I doubt they all whipped their penises out and the woman picked the largest one, and the rest walked off dejected. It would have been whichever one could club the others over the head the hardest, or bring back the largest speared wild boar, or defend against predators etc. :p

I tried this approach in modern day society. Apparently women just don't appreciate a well-cudgeled wild boar any more :(

MattM ftw.

Forwyn

Pruner
rofl. don't challenge women on their own bodies.

Look, I'm able to ask a question regarding scientific fact whenever the **** I want, regardless of my gender.

1016_female_urogenital.jpg

Now, hopefully you can recognize the cervix without me pointing it out for you.

While the vagina is highly dynamic in depth depending on arousal(going from 2in to 4-8, depending on the woman), there IS a maximum depth, with the brick wall, not getting more scientific, being the cervix.

To state it shortly, maximum depth can adapt a small amount over a long period of time, but maximum depth will not increase a measurable amount for most women in their lifetimes.

Yes, the vagina stretches to accommodate childbirth, notably in width. I'm unaware if the depth measurably changes during said childbirth, but again, its irrelevant to the average maximum depth. Great changes occur during pregnancy and childbirth, and these do not happen in everyday life, so its a bit asinine to apply either here.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
This message is hidden because Forwyn is on your ignore list.

/shrug.

Moderated by Weeble
Spam and possible flamebait.

Last edited by a moderator: