Azzers reply

marvin

Tree Surgeon
k. This is very much spam BUT I thought Azzers reply to that 'evowtfomghaxors!!!!11!!' thread was epic win. Especially the bold bits and the last paragraph.

Brought the ROFLS :)

Just my thought of ze day!

harriergirl

Landscape Designer
Yes, Azzer spouting off in an attempt to save his business does not impress me. If he had handled things correctly to begin with he wouldn't need these kinds of posts.

Weeble

Community Manager
Administrator
You need to stop spouting crap out of your arse HG.

People (including yourself) are accusing Azzer of completely ridiculous things that have absolutely no supporting evidence. You are part of the cancer of this game, blaming others when things don't go your way.

He's handled everything as best he could given the circumstances. He worked pretty much around the clock to get the new age up in time - the hardware was the delaying factor which was out of his hands since he doesn't live in the data centre in America.

Stop bullshitting about so much when you know for damn sure you'd never be able to pull off anything even NEAR what Azzer's achieved.

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Just more Azzer scrambling to save his business. Not impressed

You need to stop stalking me and my forum posts, stop sulking because you didn't get your own way in IRC that time, and get off my case.

You've made your point - you hate me, everything I do, the way I handle everything, and everything related to me is a conspiracy. I'm bored to tears of you and I won't allow myself to continue being what is in essence harassed by a member of the community in such a manner. Any more and you're off the forums, IRC, and the game. I am putting my foot down with you right now HG - you're doing nothing positive or constructive you're just acting like a spoiled little child who can't take the fact she didn't get her own way. I tried to talk to you in private. I tried to ask you what you wanted out of the situation in order to get you to stop. And now I take the final measure and just tell you to grow up.

If my post where I basically analysed and dismantled every element of that situation in a clear and concise manner is considered "scrambling" in your distorted and twisted view of me... then I'd have to call every post made by you where you as the equivalent of Homer Simpson's epic skateboard cliff-dive - epic fail without anything redeeming other than the LOL factor.

I have to agree with Weeble - you are part of the cancer of this community - if not one of the leading figureheads of that cancer.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
Now I'm not HG and she's not me and I've been relatively quiet on these subjects... You can brush this post off if you wish, but since reading the logs I feel the below puts most of my complaints I've ever had into perspective :

Azzer you are partly responsible for causing any such cancer in the game. I fear until you realize that, then the game doesn't have much hope for the future. The admittance that you were holding off until the last possible moment for bringing punishment on the asshattery that was twigley a few weeks ago due to his and his friends large purchases really erodes what credibility you have.

And it's that double standard that I've seen over the years that I've mostly ever had problems with.

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Azzer you are partly responsible for causing any such cancer in the game. I fear until you realize that, then the game doesn't have much hope for the future. The admittance that you were holding off until the last possible moment for bringing punishment on the asshattery that was twigley a few weeks ago due to his and his friends large purchases really erodes what credibility you have.

His purchases were never mentioned, if you read that log you will see I clearly do not mention purchases, in fact "twigley & friends" don't purchase much whatsoever (if anything they wanted to keep their scores down to keep max targets in range... Anyone with logic would know that). Not to mention i've already made a huge thread basically saying that "Twigley and co" are the cause of less money because of the powerblock... HELLO!?!? Talk about picking & choosing what you see! :p

What I stated to HG in that private chat was that "allowing a group of 60 players to go in to a private war against a few mods & ops by constantly skirting just on the edge of rules or harassing the IRC channel would not be good for business, so I am stepping in and will threaten their game accounts if they continue to abuse the IRC rules". This was so that they could not protest about "nazi ops" who kick them for their constant but minor offences (since I'd be dealing with them directly), and so that they knew they could not get their own way without risking their game accounts when they pushed their luck.

Re-read it, you'll see I clearly do not mention purchases, finances, or money at all - and that I do in fact clearly mention that a "war between the ops and 60 players would be bad".

It's rare that people have their game accounts involved because of IRC actions, particularly when it's just constant but minor "playing up", but Twigley & co pushed the line and achieved just that. They didn't have the rules bent for them - they had the rules smack them in the face. Anyone else would have just kjept getting random kicks on IRC, and then ended up having a full blown "war with the ops" - and 60 people having a "war with the ops" would have destroyed the channel beyond recognition.

It's this entire mis-understanding that most of HG's conspiracy has been founded on, but anyone that read the logs should be able to interpret it correctly. In fact because I've had enough of this issue, I will allow one moment of rule evasion and post the appropriate section of the logs that got interpreted incorrectly, unedited. HG has already "ok'ed" these private logs with her for the public domain previously, so I know nobody can be upset by this.

[23:49] <Azzer> I've had more words with Twigley, and JJ, about 10 minutes ago, and given both official admin warnings.
[23:49] <Azzer> I want anything to do with them "referred on to me" to deal with. They can choose not to play ball with the mods/ops, in which case they will play a much more dangerous game - they'll have to play ball with me.
[23:49] <Azzer> So if they step out of line, just log it on the forums or let me know, but keep out of their way yourself.
01[23:49] <harriergirl> ...
[23:49] <Azzer> They'll either step over the line because you/other ops aren't responding to them
[23:49] <Azzer> And they'll get their game accounts locked
[23:50] <Azzer> Or they'll now behave.
01[23:50] <harriergirl> tbh I don't believe you will touch them
01[23:50] <harriergirl> but by all means I'll log thier crap
06[23:50] * Azzer raises an eyebrow.
[23:50] <Azzer> You have no idea how angry I am at them.
01[23:50] <harriergirl> I believe you are angry
01[23:50] <harriergirl> but I dont' believe you are doint enough about it
01[23:50] <harriergirl> they do it because they can
01[23:50] <harriergirl> period
[23:50] <Azzer> They can't :)
[23:51] <Azzer> That's what they are going to discover.
01[23:51] <harriergirl> but yet they still do
01[23:51] <harriergirl> and have for weeks
01[23:51] <harriergirl> and I"m not being pissy with you
01[23:51] <harriergirl> i'm being honest
01[23:51] <harriergirl> but I'm in alot of channels and in alot of circles
[23:51] <Azzer> They've done very minor things, they've just been doing it lots.
01[23:51] <harriergirl> which is a majore thing
[23:51] <Azzer> It's very, VERY rare I step on to somebody's game account for what they do on IRC/forums.
[23:51] <Azzer> Like - so rare I can't remember the last person that I had to do anything to.
01[23:51] <harriergirl> Azzer, how honest do you want me to be
[23:51] <Azzer> But Twigley in particular is only a step away from it.
01[23:52] <harriergirl> because i'mnot angry , i'm frustrated
[23:52] <Azzer> I know you are, which is why I'm dealing with this from the game account perspective, rather than their forum/IRC accounts which they apparently don't care much about.
[23:52] <Azzer> I could just let the ops/mods cause a war and a rift between players and staff with Twigley as the ring-leader of all of his friends.
01[23:53] <hg|afk> but azzer
01[23:53] <hg|afk> and i'm afk so I can focus my convo here
06[23:53] * hg|afk sighs
01[23:53] <hg|afk> you havn'et allowed proper escalation with them
01[23:53] <hg|afk> for some reason.. you are afraid of confronting twigly head on ... and I'm not sure why
01[23:54] <hg|afk> but the truth is.. that by not letting us ban /kick him and stepping in yourself
01[23:54] <hg|afk> you are negating what power we have..
01[23:54] <hg|afk> now.. if we had carried out 5 day bans on him .. and his lot.. I bet something different would happen
01[23:54] <hg|afk> so it wouldn't have to resort to in game stuff
01[23:54] <hg|afk> now if they came back after 5 days with more crap then by all means.. go for the thorat
01[23:55] <hg|afk> the rest of the player base think this is absolutly appalling...
01[23:55] <hg|afk> I get asked multiple times daily why I'm not doing more...
01[23:55] <hg|afk> and I say because Azzer's handling it
01[23:55] <hg|afk> and they laugh
[23:57] <Azzer> We're not nazis, HG, whatever some players might like as long as they aren't on the receiving end themselves.
01[23:57] <hg|afk> azzer ...
01[23:57] <hg|afk> there is a difference between being a nazi and being a reasonable authority figure
[23:57] <Azzer> If I can get a peaceful resolution without needing to permanently ban/lock players or cause a huge divide between a large group of players and the new staff, I will.
[23:57] <Azzer> Yes, there is.
01[23:58] <hg|afk> now.. I admit when I got dropped into op... I was thinking more of a mommy and what I would want my kids to hear and say
01[23:58] <hg|afk> and there were times I over reacted
[23:58] <Azzer> But when you are dealing with unreasonable people who are ringleaders of a large group of players.
[23:58] <Azzer> SOMETIMES you have to handle the situation differently.
01[23:58] <hg|afk> from a business point then ?
01[23:58] <hg|afk> not sarcastic I"m asking honestly
[23:58] <Azzer> Oh from a business point entirely, HG - twigley's a ringleader of a large group of players.
01[23:58] <hg|afk> this is between me and you
[23:58] <Azzer> Not just his powerblock.
01[23:59] <hg|afk> no no
[23:59] <Azzer> He's doing all of this on purpose
01[23:59] <hg|afk> i understand
[23:59] <Azzer> His "gradual" pushing of mods/ops with "minor" things constantly
01[23:59] <hg|afk> I switched from op mode to business mode and I completely nderstand
[23:59] <Azzer> Logging it all, sharing it with friends, reporting you guys for being nazis to me several times (as have MANy of his friends)
01[00:00] <hg|afk> which is why I avoided logging in at the same time as him for a while
Session Time: Wed Feb 25 00:00:00 2009
[00:00] <Azzer> If I let you guys just keep banning him, there will be a "mini-riot", with a bunch of players basically making the forums/IRC/the game hell with "legitimate protest" (threads all over complaining without technically breaking rules etc.)
01[00:00] <hg|afk> because he was personally aiming for me
[00:00] <Azzer> Normally I'd stay out of it and let you ban
[00:00] <Azzer> But in this case, this individual.
[00:00] <Azzer> Let's just say from a business side, it would be dangerous to do so.
[00:00] <Azzer> (and I'm speaking from experience of a number of similar situations/individuals)
01[00:00] <hg|afk> no no I understand
[00:00] <Azzer> I'm making my "public" threats clear and in advance
01[00:00] <hg|afk> at chase there wer people who pulled more flak than others
[00:01] <Azzer> And making everyone aware that it's "me" dealing with it, not the other ops/mods.
01[00:01] <hg|afk> who knew what key words to say and what threats to make
[00:01] <Azzer> So if nothing's done - you guys don't get flak for being lazy
01[00:01] <hg|afk> and we had to treat them differently
[00:01] <Azzer> And if something *DOES* get done - it's by me, not by "nazi mods/ops".
[00:01] <Azzer> So they have nothing to protest, and not a leg to stand on.

I have a feeling some people mis-construed the word "business" to mean "money" - despite everything else said in that conversation, and how clear I thought it was. "Business" means "Bushtarion/Community/The game". if I wanted to say "Twigley buys lots of things and I don't want to lock him", I would have - but I've locked plenty of players who purchase things, and plenty that don't. I make no distinction between the two. But I do step in and try to handle a situation differently when I realise a group of 60 players has decided to go on a personal crusade to be a pain in the butt on IRC.

And after the game account threats, they did in fact start to behave, Twigley especially. The system I utilised worked, and saved a "war" between ops & a large group of players - money wasn't concerned anywhere, IRC was all that was concerning me.

harriergirl

Landscape Designer
Just more Azzer scrambling to save his business. Not impressed

You need to stop stalking me and my forum posts, stop sulking because you didn't get your own way in IRC that time, and get off my case.

You've made your point - you hate me, everything I do, the way I handle everything, and everything related to me is a conspiracy. I'm bored to tears of you and I won't allow myself to continue being what is in essence harassed by a member of the community in such a manner. Any more and you're off the forums, IRC, and the game. I am putting my foot down with you right now HG - you're doing nothing positive or constructive you're just acting like a spoiled little child who can't take the fact she didn't get her own way. I tried to talk to you in private. I tried to ask you what you wanted out of the situation in order to get you to stop. And now I take the final measure and just tell you to grow up.

If my post where I basically analysed and dismantled every element of that situation in a clear and concise manner is considered "scrambling" in your distorted and twisted view of me... then I'd have to call every post made by you where you as the equivalent of Homer Simpson's epic skateboard cliff-dive - epic fail without anything redeeming other than the LOL factor.

I have to agree with Weeble - you are part of the cancer of this community - if not one of the leading figureheads of that cancer.

So defending myself is part of the cancer. Remove me from this game. I dare you. How dare you say you tried talking to me in private. Because again that's a lie. WEeble you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground so STFU. This isn't about one time in IRC Azzer, and the fact that you keep bringing it around to that shows how small minded you really are.

I was in IRC just now minding my own business , and YOU came in and started with me. Someone posted an opinion about your response and I posted mine. How close am I getting to the truth that you are reacting this way? Even if you kick me I can still be a pain in your ass, So my suggestion is to mod this post if you want, but don't give me further reason to bother you because I can and i will.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
I didn't say this round did I? You are trying to shorten details to fit your situation and argument. I said all I'm going to say on the subject. Continue to ignore your part in it, I don't care.

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Even if you kick me I can still be a pain in your ass, So my suggestion is to mod this post if you want, but don't give me further reason to bother you because I can and i will.

Enough with the threats - when a player starts saying "Punish me and I'll be your worst nightmare", they are in essence considering themselves immune and above all other players. No player is above other players, everyone must follow the rules. And after months of private chat attempts, public chat attempts, attempts to ignore the accusations & stalking, and attempts to try to "fight back", I realise that there will be no resolution to this other than to lay down the law, after enduring this abusive player for months.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Harrier_Girl said:
Even if you kick me I can still be a pain in your ass, So my suggestion is to mod this post if you want, but don't give me further reason to bother you because I can and i will.

Admin stalking ftl :/

Pretty much sums up the real reason HG has taken such a close interest in the background politics of the game. To be bothersome :/

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I didn't say this round did I? You are trying to shorten details to fit your situation and argument. I said all I'm going to say on the subject. Continue to ignore your part in it, I don't care.

You made a direct reference to Twigley, which is the issue I replied to. Is there another instance where Twigley broke game rules in prior rounds where things were not dealt with?

Garrett

Landscape Designer
yes you whined, *****ed, moaned about how twigley is choking your business, while lifting and undoing every ban, usually within minutes when offline because you were msn'd into action to undo the bans. you want all the players to give you sympathy while you go around with ACTIONS that don't support your WORDS.

I don't have to give details. You know them. Playing ignorant to your own actions and acting innocent is old, tired and pathetic. It's not going to change which is usually why I don't post in these threads/topics.

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
yes you whined, *****ed, moaned about how twigley is choking your business, while lifting and undoing every ban, usually within minutes when offline because you were msn'd into action to undo the bans. you want all the players to give you sympathy while you go around with ACTIONS that don't support your WORDS.

I don't have to give details. You know them. Playing ignorant to your own actions and acting innocent is old, tired and pathetic. It's not going to change which is usually why I don't post in these threads/topics.

I don't even know what you're on about now. Moaning about how Twigley "choked my business" was done this round - there's a big forum thread about it in the Bush forums, and it was linked to from the admin messages. That was regarding the in-game activity of a powerblock - he broke no game rules whatsoever in making that powerblock (sadly :p ).

Are you confusing his mis-behaviour on IRC which ultimately led to me threatening to lock his game account, with the powerblock he created in-game? You do have to give details if you're unable to refute the things I'm saying, because backing claims up with evidence is part of life with a foundation in reality.

1: Twigley's "choked the business" in terms of creating yet another powerblock. He broke no rules in doing so and so was not locked for doing so.
2: Twigley and most of the members of his powerblock/his mates, went on a crusade in IRC where they constantly skirted on the edge of rules/broke minor rules, and got ops in to a situation where their punishments seemed way out of line with the rule breaks (ie they looked like nazis). This went on for some time. It came to the stage where there was going to be a full fledged "war" between a large group of IRC users and the ops, and the IRC channel was becoming unusable most days because of this (many users commented on this).
3: Because this "war" between ops and users was going on and had been going on for weeks with no sign of it stopping, I stepped in and told ops to stop kicks and bans for all the minor silly things they were doing, and to instead report their actions to me. I handed out official warnings that if people continued ruining IRC, they would have their game accounts locked.
4: The war was stopped, the situation calmed down.
5: This turned in to a conspiracy where Azzer let Twigley buy his way out of trouble on IRC because he made so much money for Azzer, while at the same time people that believed this also acknowledge that Twigley and the powerblock were costing money to the game because the powerblock ruined the game so much - conspiracists seemed confused of facts and willing to believe anything. (Twigley was able to simulatenously make me lots of money which is how he bought his way out of trouble, and at the same time cost me lots of money... magic! Twigley must feel very special at this point.)
6: I have had enough of idiocies, conspiracies, rumours, mis-understandings, and falsities and have decided to start posting clarifications on the forums.

Matthew

BANNED
OK, I think I have heard enough of this rubbish to post on this.

What do you really think you are accomplishing by threatening and flaming Azzer? You claim that all you want is the best for the game because its a game you enjoy or love, yet all you do is come on here with your theories. I do not care about the validity of your theories or what happened in the past this sort of attention towards things that have happened in the past is irrelevant. What you are doing is clearly having a large affect on the game, community and Azzer. Noone wants to read through this crap or have it open in IRC.

You are being negative towards the game and the creator which acheives nothing. If you want something positive to happen with the game compliment the areas which are fantastic and draw attention to the weaker parts. The best thing I can compare it with is the development of your child. Everytime your child makes a mistake or does something it should do you do not shout "ROFLNOOB" you provide encouragement and see through the bullshit, you focus on development through praise and encouragement. This civil revolt bollocks, you are just throwing this game even further into the sink.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
If it was really important Matthew, it wouldn't be in spam. This thread isn't surviving past the round. Spam is regularly cleaned/deleted.

el oh el.