People who need the game to hold their hand + scorequeening

fun ≠ funny

where did funny come into it?

However, i thought

fun ≈ amusement

thefreedictionary.com said:
fun (fn)
n.
1. A source of enjoyment, amusement, or pleasure.
2. Enjoyment; amusement: have fun at the beach.
3. Playful, often noisy, activity.
intr.v. funned, fun·ning, funs Informal
To behave playfully; joke.
adj. Informal
Enjoyable; amusing: "You're a real fun guy" Margaret Truman.
Idiom:
for/in fun
As a joke; playfully.

Im not trying to be a smart arse, i just had to clarify that for myself.

so while some are playing for fun, you are not. You are playing for amusement? So you are amusing yourself, but you are not having fun???

Sorry but you are confusing me

And how does making friends make you a pussy? Please elaborate

Yes i dont play this game for the purpose of making friends or having fun in the way you do. I enjoy myself but that something you dont how to do and I cant teach that out. Its hard to describe the feeling. I mean i guess you play this cause you think its fun but do you think why its fun and why the fun is fun ? no its too complicated for you and it probably wouldnt make any sense for you. It would just drive you crazy. So I play it for my own amusement not because something is fun. Its in my head I have fun, my fantasy. OK ???

Yes making friends in a war game is lame. Cause I think everyone one should be killing each other in a game like this and not make friends so you get an easier ride. So the more friends you have in this game the easier it gets and the more chicken you are.

Great, dont answer my question. Just pretend that i wont understand. If you actually want to make me look like an idiot, then you would explain it and i would be like, "wha, i think i just crapped myself".

And have you ever thought, that in war, countries often make allies with other countries? So that they can win the war? So alliances are not unusual in war, DUH. Since you put so much emphasis on it being a war game... Oh, and notice the word following the word 'war'? Yes, i believe that word is 'game'. Dunno about you, by most games i play are with friends, cause it makes it so much more fun. I would say the same of Bushtarion.

Or maybe you are just pretending you dont want to make friends because [Ouch that was really mean, and cause i dont want to be mean (cause deep down im actually a nice person, no really) i just deleted that part]

You clearly dont understand what I mean, how I see stuff. You only look from your own perspective. So please I ask you again to think before talking.

And yes you dont understand me, you really cant belieave anything I say because its too hard to belieave and it dont make any sense for you. I know. Its not my problem then its yours.

Again you are telling me the same **** that war have allies and you make friends etc and its nice to play with friends. Im not here to make friends, I come from the outer space and try to take over the world and convert you to human beings. OK ?

Im not part of your world. Im part of my own world. In my world Antinoobkiller is the leader and try to take over the world. OK ? Im not gonna join any alliance or nap with someone that dont fight for the same goals me. That dosnt make any sense for me. I rather play on my own then, have my own fun. OK ?

Stop teaching me, I teach you. I already know your world, how its work. Its too boring. OK ?

and yes this is a game.

Matt

Harvester
I play for fun, and this round ive played for the fun loving of bribes... =)

I enjoy trying out new routes seing what works n what dont work. i know im never going to be top but thats fine by me because the only round i have ever been close to the top was boring less drama.i think between ranks 300 to rank 50 is a pretty sweet area to be in and i do agree with Polo's post about people moaning about this and that.

If you dont play for fun and enjoyment, what do you play for?

Why do you have to play for something? Why do ppl have to be so curious about what other ppl are playing for? Sounds so ****ing arrogant and over the top attitude when you say it like that.

Like ppl have diffrent jobs, ppl think diffrrent, ppl enjoy themselves in diffrent ways. What have my enjoyment something to do with that this is just a game and you should only play for fun.

Explain to me why it have to be funny to play this game and why you have to be friends with everybody. I dont play this game cause its funny or to make friends as you already know, I play it for my own amusent and that something you have nothing to do with. I have never cheated or abused any game mechanics ingame. I play fair even though im very cruel and nasty when I attack the same ppl over and over again.

Really to me it sounds that you all are robots. And you cant even figure out the simpliest stuff even though you say you know them. Think before you open you mouth next time.

like i said u fool, i play for the fun of playing it, i dont play cos i want to rule the world like everyone else, i couldnt care about rank, where i finish if i get beat down every 3 days. i play the game cos i enjoy playing.....

and if i ever stop enjoying playing the game i would stop playing...

I dont get where your coming from when you go off on one about having to be friends with everyone... in ever stated that anywhere in my post. as a matter of fact ive been solo since i started puppets, ive now only just joined up with an ally.

Also you say you play for your own amusement and then slate me for saying i play for the fun of it... now correct me if im wrong or are you just being plain stupid but its the same thing just worded slightly differently.

ehm you sure must be stupid, both of you. You both ask me why to play this game if not for the fun or whatever reason. I tell you that I play it for my own enjoyment, I try to explain what I like, what I think is fun and how I make my own enjoyment out of nothing. Where as you tell me that fun is fun, fun is playing with friends etc. OK I KNOW THAT. I know that you play it cause you have friends here and want to make new friends. If they buy a new care then you also want a new car. If they think going out drinking is fun then you also think thats fun. OK. Im just telling that most of you need support to handle things. You dont think out yourselves what is fun. You give me the most robotic answer and explanation why you play this game. Like I wouldnt know that.

You ask me why i play this game if not for friends or fun of it and why I read this forums and even spend time here. Well I say it again for my own amusment. I dont try to make new friends, or be a part of anything like an alliance. Thats not fun at all for me. I dont want to be somone little dog and be told what to do or even tell anyone else what to do. Thats boring robotic life. I need ppl who can think, who are honest and crazy enoguh to belieave in the most stupid things. I mean I feel I can do whatever I want and belieave in what I want.

Only one who can think have dreams and fantsies. I dont give a damn if I make sense to anyone but me. Because I belieave in myself. And love myself. OK

and yes this is still a game, and i still have my honor and pride left. ANd I still planning to take over the world.

Matt

Harvester
again i said i play for fun, i never said friends, i never even said for any goals, again you relate fun to other people, which is not the case.... i have never said i play for fun with other people.

i was outcasted by alot of people because of my choice of route i wanted to play.. asked if i would change the route i chose to join an ally... and my answer was NO...

So again i ask you where did i state in any of my mails that i play for friends or world domination or anything your speaking about. did i say i want to join an ally and act like a drone and not play for my own enjoyment. No.... i mearley agreed with what one person was saying about how alot of people want things in this game to literally hold there hand and stop this game actually being a war game... most people want to kill but moan when there killed. to me thats the whole fun about this game killing and being killed,

there's endless possibilitys to what one can do

That post was not towards you as a whole if you didnt realize that.

I quoted you earlier because of one thing you said *If you dont play for fun and enjoyment, what do you play for?* thats so ****in one stupid arrogant thing to say imo. Does everything have to be so fun ? Dont you ever do boring stuff ? Do you need answers on everything that you dont understand ? I do boring stuff all the time which I is good for me to relax, I dont need answers on everything. I dont care what you play for or why you play this game or why you hang around on this forum. I do it because its boringly fun, mayby. I dont care really.

Im not a teacher or anyone mum, I dont give straight out answers because I dont like robotic ppl who need answers that they find logical. I want ppl to trust themselves and being honest, think whats right and wrong, and not what is right and what is wrong. There aint such things as right and wrong, there are one way or another way, the diffrence is what you want to belieave is right and wrong.

And no im still not ginna give you the answers you are looking for, you can think out them yourself.

Matt

Harvester
it was a Rhetorical question, no i dont do boring things, things that are boring frustrate me and why would i want to do something boring,

if its boring i find my self losing concentration and not paying attention, which then leads to me losing intrest in it and stop doing it and find something more interesting and less boring.

BeakY

Harvester
Buckinghamshire, England, Earth, Milky Way
now i know why i don't miss zaheen we have antinoob to play with
this has been the best half hour of my week reading the flames back and forth

here's a thought what do you think about people who go for rank AND have a laugh going for other targets anti?

tyedyegoddess

Weeder
Regarding what we little guys want, we don't want people to stop attacking us. We just want people to attack those who aren't SO small to them. + to eta is supposed to be a deterrent, and it's not, because if you're THAT big it doesn't matter if you send with a +2, their alliance can't do crap about it anyway. I at least attack people 50% my range 90% of the time. Yeah, once in a while, there's nobody within my range with the ratio I want, or that isn't in a specific alliance I've hit already that day... but at least if I'm attacking lower range it's almost never +2. The way I see it, there's enough people above +2 that have good land and have good numbers. Then again, I actually want kills. I had someone come in day after day on me, recalling when I got defense, and said he'd keep coming until he got land. 300% my range.

This round disgusts me and I'm so close to just deleting my id and finding something else. There are other games out there.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Regarding what we little guys want, we don't want people to stop attacking us. We just want people to attack those who aren't SO small to them. + to eta is supposed to be a deterrent, and it's not, because if you're THAT big it doesn't matter if you send with a +2, their alliance can't do crap about it anyway. I at least attack people 50% my range 90% of the time. Yeah, once in a while, there's nobody within my range with the ratio I want, or that isn't in a specific alliance I've hit already that day... but at least if I'm attacking lower range it's almost never +2. The way I see it, there's enough people above +2 that have good land and have good numbers. Then again, I actually want kills. I had someone come in day after day on me, recalling when I got defense, and said he'd keep coming until he got land. 300% my range.

This round disgusts me and I'm so close to just deleting my id and finding something else. There are other games out there.

So the same person/ally is attacking you repeatedly?

You know, i think there should be a limit (yes this is a suggestion) to the number of times you can attack someone who is < 40% your score in the last few days. Because it is these constant bashings that need to stop.

For example, you cant send a mob more than an average of 2 times over 4 days. (make it so it doesnt count if you recall after one tick, so if you change your mind on troop numbers, or forgot geos ect). So you could send two mobs within a couple of hours, but you wouldnt be able to attack that ID for another 96 hours after you sent that first mob.

Just an idea

(Should i turn this into a proper suggestion with its own thread?)

Matt

Harvester
you would have to consider the fact of war also, because if you bring something like that to the plate, there wont be an ally wars.

Tombi

Harvester
its a bloody war game stop whining about getting killed, please! if you keep getting killed get a better army and kill them back..