Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
spaceb.jpg

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Jesus, i knew we were tiny in comparison to all the other stuff out there...but thats crazy! Just the fact that our sun is soooo small!!!

Pretty cool image tbh, *Saves*
x

TehPantz

Head Gardener
lol i do not mean to step on any toes or push views upon anyone, but this is one of the reasons i believe there is a god. amazing.

harriergirl

Landscape Designer
actually to me this just reinforces the thought that god is nothing more than a more technologically advanced lifeform and we are not more than a science experiment of some sort.

lol i do not mean to step on any toes or push views upon anyone, but this is one of the reasons i believe there is a god. amazing.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
:shock:

Crazy!

you know what would be cool, if they actually compared the sizes directly, ie compare diamters

The factors would be insane!

btw, has anyone actually ever tried to apply the number 1 googol to anything? Before you try, you wont even come close. A googol is that big you wont be able to use it in the known universe. I think

Maxi

Head Gardener
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Nice pic. I have a special edition national geographic lying around somewhere, has a very long photo article about the infinite small to infinite big, planck length to protons, virus, humans, country, earth, solar system, milky way, to inflationary cosmology, etc. It's awesome.