The most badass criminal ever.

Hobbezak

Garden Designer
Normally I'm not really fond of Greeks, but this guy is clearly the exception that proves the rule (ie that greeks are gay).

LS_

Pruner
A badass to rival this Greek guy, for different reasons...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Bronson_(prisoner)

Points of Interest include:

Bronson has served all but four of his years in prison in solitary confinement due to a number of hostage situations, rooftop protests, and repeated attacks on prison staff and on other inmates. His dangerous behaviour has meant that he has spent time in over 120 different prisons, including Broadmoor high security psychiatric hospital.

In 1998, Bronson took two Iraqi hijackers and another inmate hostage at Belmarsh prison in London. He insisted his hostages address him as "General" and told negotiators he would eat one of his victims quickly unless his demands were met. At one stage, Bronson demanded one of the Iraqis hit him "very hard" over the head with a metal tray. When the hostage refused, the 18-stone strongman slashed his own shoulder six times with a razor blade. He later told staff: "I'm going to start snapping necks - I'm the number-one hostage taker." He demanded a plane to take him to Cuba, two Uzi sub-machine guns, 5,000 rounds of ammunition, an axe and a cheese and pickle sandwich. In court, he said he was "as guilty as Adolf Hitler".

Garrett

Landscape Designer
crazy is not the same as badass.

i'm moving to greece. apparently anyone can get a helicopter.