Ending Powerblocks :(

Garrett

Landscape Designer
Let me clarify - Nothing should be done by Azzer

because changing rules mid-round? bad. it's just bad. it's false advertising of sorts.

those who band together and fight together accomplished something. sure it may be bad, but the current environment allowed it.

So now you want to punish 60 players for *NOT* breaking the rules? Simply because no one else did anything about it and Azzer isn't making money?

No, you have to chalk this experience up to lesson learned. Think I'm happy with a powerblock? Hell NO. But I would absolutely leave (if i was staying) if Azzer moved into to punish them now. He just said he's not going to force behavior through direct game mechanics like the CRA. (Or in this case robotic monstrosities or whatever Gov't units are used)

So he just said he wasn't going to do it. The 60 planned to work as one and they don't want to turn on each other after ~60 (pre round too) days of fellowship? I don't blame em.

Vengence isn't justice. If I was staying, I'd have many ideas on how to help some of our loopholes to be closed (not powerblock, but bashing, triggering, etc) through the fairness calculator. But Meh. It took until the playerbase is virtually dried up for responsibility to be talked about in this game.

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Yes the game is advertised as 'free' because it is free, it requires no money whatsoever to play the game but there are things to spend money on to somewhat improve your gameplay, and that would be one of the stupidest suggestions ever removing p-units and gamecash

/me sighs
i didn't say remove them
just don't buy them ....

So your view is that if you don't want to buy BCs, then don't? Fair comment.
Unfortunatly that's the problem, people's lacking motivation to spend money on this business. How do we solve the issues that lower motivation, in this instance powerblocking.

Then re-read everyone's posts attempting to try and discuss a feasable option to do so.

well after something like 6 years playing this game here is my "2 cents" worth.

a) Bring back A-NAPs - but only when your alliance has multiple incomings from 2 or more alliances. One A-NAP only though.
b) Balance the routes - I had most kills with SAs one round .. now they 'suck'.
c) Alliances to be 12 members.
d) Reduce +2ETA attacks to 5% of land and +1ETA to 10%. Repeated attacks within 1 day to be reduced by 50%.
e) Alliances being 'massed' get bonus of 20% damage against attackers. Like where there is rank 10 v rank 200. Small alliance members then have a chance to defend.

I find it hard to believe that you've played 6 years if these are your ideas to 'balance' the game.

IMO the removal of Psolo's had a lot to do with the introduction of the powerblock. You removed such a dynamic and vast game mechanic which meant that a large group of players had to find an alliance. I can't remember specific figures but by the end of round 4 the playerbase consisted of between 50-70% Psolo's. Once this mechanic was removed A LOT players (many accomplished and skilled) then needed to find an alliance, however, the current situation with regards to frequent active leaders couldn't meet the demands for these players. So this resulted in leaders taking on more players as they had a lot more options.

I am in no way insinuating that this powerblock was deserved. But there is a clear link with the removal of Psolo and then there being 3 wings at varying points in the round.

Pure solo was overpowered. It is still quite easy to play solo - you don't all of a sudden need to find an alliance now. People are just upset because they can't be overpowered pure solos now.

There is no link with the removal of pure solo and there being a powerblock this round - that's absurd.

On topic, the main problem is that people would rather sit around doing bugger all aside from planting just to get a good rank (and moaning about how bored they are :roll:). If people weren't such scorequeens, we wouldn't have anywhere near the level of problems we do.

Maybe reward fighting more by making it more profitable:
- Non exponential land score would mean people would have a lot more land so taking losses to get a grab from them would be more profitable overall
- Bounty gained against all defenders, not just the target
- Bounty gained against all attackers

Garrett

Landscape Designer
Also keep in mind that the playerbase is just as responsible as anyone else for the block. Those that made it as well as those who didn't.

A certain couple of alliances could have jumped on SG, they didn't. Instead they fell for the obvious trick that SG would attack with them.

Then they finally attacked SG and SG would have fallen, but suddenly a cease-fire was called.

YOU PLAYERS ALLOWED THIS TO HAPPEN. Sit down, be quiet. Play the round. Post suggestions on improving gameplay.

Thank you.

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
Let me clarify - Nothing should be done by Azzer

because changing rules mid-round? bad. it's just bad. it's false advertising of sorts.

those who band together and fight together accomplished something. sure it may be bad, but the current environment allowed it.

So now you want to punish 60 players for *NOT* breaking the rules? Simply because no one else did anything about it and Azzer isn't making money?

No, you have to chalk this experience up to lesson learned. Think I'm happy with a powerblock? Hell NO. But I would absolutely leave (if i was staying) if Azzer moved into to punish them now. He just said he's not going to force behavior through direct game mechanics like the CRA. (Or in this case robotic monstrosities or whatever Gov't units are used)

So he just said he wasn't going to do it. The 60 planned to work as one and they don't want to turn on each other after ~60 (pre round too) days of fellowship? I don't blame em.

Vengence isn't justice. If I was staying, I'd have many ideas on how to help some of our loopholes to be closed (not powerblock, but bashing, triggering, etc) through the fairness calculator. But Meh. It took until the playerbase is virtually dried up for responsibility to be talked about in this game.

If you want to be a game lawyer, you could say that having one ally purposefully countering attacks on another ally is a form of mutually agreed attacking. :p

Point is: All agree the current situation is useless, boring and hurts the whole player base and game as such. We could just sit around and curse the 60 dumdums in TBA, or we could find a fix. Whether that fix is implemented right away or not is not that interesting in my view. The "victory" of the 1/3 of the power-block will be a hollow victory as the situation is right now anyway. No one I've talked to seems to think it's a real victory brought about by skill, but rather just bending the rules, and blatantly disregarding the intentions of the rules. That's why I would think the prospect of ****ing over the designated #1 by #2 and #3 would have been hilarious. :) It's all a game, so any one bearing a grudge after such a move should take a quick course in learning the difference between real life and games. And even if it didn't work, the players in the #2 and #3 would get a better reputation in the player base generally for pulling a stunt like that.
:D

Garrett

Landscape Designer
I did say that a blurb expanding the mutual attacking rules is a good idea. However, it's late to implement it now in the CURRENT round.

Yeah everyone admits it's a waste. However, those who are 'thinking' they are going to portal at a certain spot... did get their spot and they should be allowed to queen it up if that's what they choose. more than 2/3rd's of the round is gone.

You aren't going to get a great pull from the playerbase to ramp up these last 20 days with extravagant purchase nor spark interest for 'long term' plans for the round. It's going to make about about 20% of the player base happy. 10% of the player base mad (those that would get 'punished' for not breaking any CURRENT rules) and the other 70% is still apathetic as all hell.

Accomplishes nothing. Ending the round would be nothing and as I had just restared a couple weeks ago and bothered to get my p-unit... I would be pissed if my money is gone because you all want to whine about how the last 20 days is *****.

If it's ***** THEN F'N PLAY!

ryanlok15

Digger
i want to ask why not a few alliances like chance and WH and whoever else gang up and try to take out one alliance at a time...why not actually co-operate...i do remember that WH was a HUGE threat and that chance and WH attacked SG and hurt them alot...they could have done this to the other 2 alliance or try to kill off SG...i believe that rewarding sort of like the bounty system would be good...like a systematic fund management system where if you (as an alliance in war mode) attacked an alliance say between ranks 1-5 you would get extra funds ontop of your bounty or something like that...why not make an union of alliances consisting of say alliances 4-6 or 7 and then attack one alliance at a time...people should know that WH and Chance defend VERY WELL and why not adapt it to thier attacking...if they could stop attacks why not organise properly and attack...i know they can do damage but i feel that they dont trust eachother enough to attack in tandem

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
i want to ask why not a few alliances like chance and WH and whoever else gang up and try to take out one alliance at a time...why not actually co-operate...i do remember that WH was a HUGE threat and that chance and WH attacked SG and hurt them alot...they could have done this to the other 2 alliance or try to kill off SG...i believe that rewarding sort of like the bounty system would be good...like a systematic fund management system where if you (as an alliance in war mode) attacked an alliance say between ranks 1-5 you would get extra funds ontop of your bounty or something like that...why not make an union of alliances consisting of say alliances 4-6 or 7 and then attack one alliance at a time...people should know that WH and Chance defend VERY WELL and why not adapt it to thier attacking...if they could stop attacks why not organise properly and attack...i know they can do damage but i feel that they dont trust eachother enough to attack in tandem

Because everytime we send out attacks we get massive retals from the other 2 alliances? Plus nobody can be arsed to organise.

Ahead

Head Gardener
I have to say I agree entirely with Silence and IoF's posts.

Funny funny funny. I'd say that the majority of Chance and WH have more of less given up now. I wouldn't say that the alliances don't trust each other at all, I have seen organised rushes including Chance, WH and TDL members go successfully etc without trust being an issue.
I think you'll find that the main issue is attacking 60 players at once with 40 who are all smaller. Attacks must be focused on one wing at a time, and whilst that wing defends, the other two are open to retal facing minimal defence. Another issue is the fact that the lowest alliance can swap a couple of players around for a few top 10 ranked players and get them ready to defend by the time the second wave comes.

I also find it funny how supposedly "clever" people (especially those official helpers etc) don't seem to think that forming a powerblock will ruin the game and cause less money to be spent - it quite obviously will. Who really wants to waste their money? If I hadn't been vamp with an alternative goal rather than achieving a value win, I definitely wouldn't have bought the p-unit.

One of the main reasons why I'm annoyed is because of the constant incomings. If it was from one alliance, managing to have 15 people online the whole time to send at my alliance I would take my hat off to their activity and commitment. But when it's 3 alliances, 60 members available to attack all the time, the fact that those 15 people attacking you need sleep and a social life isn't important, because there will be another 30 online throughout the day to take their place. That is the most infuriating thing; that and the blatent lack of skill that the vast majority possess (i.e. SOs attacking a vamp etc).

And to all those who are promising never to play in a powerblock again, do you not think it's a bit late now. The only person that I believe in this thread who is truely apologetic for their participation in the powerblock is saint1d. I'm sure the rest (Steve_God, pinpower etc included) care too much about their rank to be truely sorry.

To the nooblock: imo the least you could all do is buy 5 BCs each and spend it on game cash tbh. Either that or attack each other and bring some fun back into the game.

ryanlok15

Digger
see thats how you cant undo the powerblock because if you cant be arsed organising how are you going to take them down...you guys are capable of it...you have enough activity to do it why not just go all out on one of the alliances...its not like many of the top alliances can still attack you guys so you do have a choice to do it or not....but if you guys cant be 'arsed' to do it then why complain about the powerblock if you can destroy it with enough planning...WH and Chance have enough to take out 2 of the alliances if not all 3...it just takes planning...why not create a thread and organise properly, just dont sit it out...do something while you can...its not like WH and Chance are completely out ranked and overpowered it just they dont try hard enough...they've done it before why not do it again...polo how many attacks have you guys blocked lately coming from TBA? alot of them, so why not use that defending skill for offence?

Because everytime we send out attacks we get massive retals from the other 2 alliances? Plus nobody can be arsed to organise.

Matthew

BANNED
Pure solo was overpowered. It is still quite easy to play solo - you don't all of a sudden need to find an alliance now. People are just upset because they can't be overpowered pure solos now.

There is no link with the removal of pure solo and there being a powerblock this round - that's absurd.

Psolo was overpowered and I wholeheartedly agree with its removal and think it moves the game forward, however it displaced a lot of players. I do disagree that it is easy to play solo, despite not having tried it myself since the introduction of age 5 there are much less solo's within the higher rankings, solo's are now much easier land.

I personally think there is a large link between the removal of psolo's and wings/powerblocks, there simply hasn't been enough leaders or accomplished leaders to accomodate for all these players, meaning that there has been expansion and an increase in supply of more skilled players.

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
see thats how you cant undo the powerblock because if you cant be arsed organising how are you going to take them down...you guys are capable of it...you have enough activity to do it why not just go all out on one of the alliances...its not like many of the top alliances can still attack you guys so you do have a choice to do it or not....but if you guys cant be 'arsed' to do it then why complain about the powerblock if you can destroy it with enough planning...WH and Chance have enough to take out 2 of the alliances if not all 3...it just takes planning...why not create a thread and organise properly, just dont sit it out...do something while you can...its not like WH and Chance are completely out ranked and overpowered it just they dont try hard enough...they've done it before why not do it again...polo how many attacks have you guys blocked lately coming from TBA? alot of them, so why not use that defending skill for offence?

Ahead AND Polo have answered your questions, please read their posts.

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
I did say that a blurb expanding the mutual attacking rules is a good idea. However, it's late to implement it now in the CURRENT round.

Yeah everyone admits it's a waste. However, those who are 'thinking' they are going to portal at a certain spot... did get their spot and they should be allowed to queen it up if that's what they choose. more than 2/3rd's of the round is gone.

I respectfully disagree. The round is over in 20.15 days. Until then, anyone thinking they have a "safe" portal spot really should wake up and smell what the Rock is cooking. :p
If Azzer decides to smash them up a bit so the game is more fun for all the last three weeks... well that's up to him. If they are half as skilled as they think they are they should have no problem portaling.

If it's ***** THEN F'N PLAY!

I am! :p Still working for a top 5 in units disabled and to get past 25K acres stolen this round. :D But When Azzer asks for input, I will give my input.

ryanlok15

Digger
i dont believe that chance and WH have given up...why would the defend if they have...do you see many incoming from the top alliance(imical)?...you practically have 2 alliances that oyu have to worry about...yes you are smaller but how many attacks from TBA have been successful lately...IMHO it doesnt seem as many...i believe that IF YOU REALLY WANTED TO, you could actually do some damage to TBA....but it seems that you guys just dont want to risk it...you guys have TL, POMS, RPG, SA, ROBO, etc. why not use it effectively and mass up to take on TBA...you guys should realise that if you take down one of the alliances it greatly reduces the powerblock, but its sad that even you great players have given up already when you guys could join up and attack...i know you guys could do alot of damage, but it seems that you are too worried about losing score/rank...you guys can rush, so why not rush, you guys can send stealth so why not send stealth attacks...its up to you how this round ends but its if you guys get motivated....

so to conclude i do have to say that you guys defend really well against the attacks from TBA so think about it, if you can defend, why not attack aswell...all you have to do is organise like TBA does

Funny funny funny. I'd say that the majority of Chance and WH have more of less given up now. I wouldn't say that the alliances don't trust each other at all, I have seen organised rushes including Chance, WH and TDL members go successfully etc without trust being an issue.
I think you'll find that the main issue is attacking 60 players at once with 40 who are all smaller. Attacks must be focused on one wing at a time, and whilst that wing defends, the other two are open to retal facing minimal defence. Another issue is the fact that the lowest alliance can swap a couple of players around for a few top 10 ranked players and get them ready to defend by the time the second wave comes.

I also find it funny how supposedly "clever" people (especially those official helpers etc) don't seem to think that forming a powerblock will ruin the game and cause less money to be spent - it quite obviously will. Who really wants to waste their money? If I hadn't been vamp with an alternative goal rather than achieving a value win, I definitely wouldn't have bought the p-unit.

One of the main reasons why I'm annoyed is because of the constant incomings. If it was from one alliance, managing to have 15 people online the whole time to send at my alliance I would take my hat off to their activity and commitment. But when it's 3 alliances, 60 members available to attack all the time, the fact that those 15 people attacking you need sleep and a social life isn't important, because there will be another 30 online throughout the day to take their place. That is the most infuriating thing; that and the blatent lack of skill that the vast majority possess (i.e. SOs attacking a vamp etc).

And to all those who are promising never to play in a powerblock again, do you not think it's a bit late now. The only person that I believe in this thread who is truely apologetic for their participation in the powerblock is saint1d. I'm sure the rest (Steve_God, pinpower etc included) care too much about their rank to be truely sorry.

To the nooblock: imo the least you could all do is buy 5 BCs each and spend it on game cash tbh. Either that or attack each other and bring some fun back into the game.

Ahead

Head Gardener
i dont believe that chance and WH have given up...why would the defend if they have...do you see many incoming from the top alliance(imical)?...you practically have 2 alliances that oyu have to worry about...yes you are smaller but how many attacks from TBA have been successful lately...IMHO it doesnt seem as many...i believe that IF YOU REALLY WANTED TO, you could actually do some damage to TBA....but it seems that you guys just dont want to risk it...you guys have TL, POMS, RPG, SA, ROBO, etc. why not use it effectively and mass up to take on TBA...you guys should realise that if you take down one of the alliances it greatly reduces the powerblock, but its sad that even you great players have given up already when you guys could join up and attack...i know you guys could do alot of damage, but it seems that you are too worried about losing score/rank...you guys can rush, so why not rush, you guys can send stealth so why not send stealth attacks...its up to you how this round ends but its if you guys get motivated....

so to conclude i do have to say that you guys defend really well against the attacks from TBA so think about it, if you can defend, why not attack aswell...all you have to do is organise like TBA does

Sorry but you make me rofl :p Not being a member of either Chance or WH I don't think you know all the facts. I lost 16k acres in the space of 16 hours to TBA around 3/4 days ago. I had 13 incs on me at once at one time, whilst other members in our alliance also had incs. Bear in mind that all of these attackers were at least 250% of our scores. Chance and WH's defences may be very good the majority of the time, but it does not stop 100% of TBA attacks. That is the first instance of your incorrect information.

The second is the we are afraid to lose score statement. Absurd. If we were afraid to lose score, we wouldn't defend against them, let alone rush them. Spy TBA's robo players, you will see a significant number of RPG/striker rushes. Even 3 people rushing one TBA robo gets Chance/WH several incs, so imagine what would happen if a full scale attack was launched.

Another key problem is the fact that the majority of the larger players are contactable. This means that if a full scale attack is launched that they can't defend against, all 3 wings will retal, and Chance/WH will end up gaining 3k acres but losing at least 20k from retals, and no damage will be done to the powerblock. It is a lot harder than you think, and if you think you can lead and organise Chance/WH's attacks on TBA, then by all means have MY PLACE in Chance to do it :p

Garrett

Landscape Designer

I respectfully disagree. The round is over in 20.15 days. Until then, anyone thinking they have a "safe" portal spot really should wake up and smell what the Rock is cooking. :p
If Azzer decides to smash them up a bit so the game is more fun for all the last three weeks... well that's up to him. If they are half as skilled as they think they are they should have no problem portaling.

You know I have mad love for you Enrico, but you don't see your request of Azzer smashing them as vigilantism?

What if you had perfectly and legally set up a core group to play together and then the creator decides that he's had enough and wipes you from the board?

Ask yourself how you would feel. Let them have the round. They won it. Alliances that had chances, just admitted that they cba to organize. Rather than taking out other allies, they recalled to defend their acres which means that their acres meant more than taking out the powerblock.

The entire playerbase is pussified this round.

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
A bit off topic but everytime i asked in the past for somebody that kept saying psolo overpowered what exactly is the part that makes it so overpowered i never got a reply, at least never a decent one.
Maybe if i ask now what exactly psolo's had in the past over normal solo's that made them so overpowered i could get an answer ?
I don't want to appear like i slap those ppl over their faces but i made several calcs with what mobs might be sent to several solo's and how bad they'd get pwned and i got to conclusion that psolo's where pretty weak, especially higher on ranks. Except bunkers any other route was just dust in wind so i welcome anybody to explain why where the psolo's overpowered.
Hell we farmed solo's for a living in Pestiferous with one going for the kill and 6 others waiting to wave for free acres so i'm yet to see evidence psolo's where overpowered.
My personal opinion is that psolo was a popular choice and the allied players didn't like to be against something that doesn't share the same treatement like them. Probably most of the moaning about psolo's beeing overpowered came from the bitterness that you couldn't just press a on all units and send with 3 members more and also you didn't get to see the solo's ar level to calculate your mob either. Also it was distressing to see your alliance had to deal with all the **** and constant waving while psolo's had a more relaxed policy of getting zeroed once a week or so and just chill without putting anything near the effort allied players put in. But what you expect .. solo has to defend 1, allies have to defend 20 .. it's obvious it's more action in an alliance .. was just a matter of preference.

Turnip2k

Harvester

I suggest you read that reply, and Polo's reply, again. If they attack, they will get counterattacked. They are able to defend because they aren't attacking! The guys who you are talking about that are 'out of range' can still defend against the incomings, and let the rest of the people in range take up the counterattacks. Even If one ally started to get weakend, they could swap in some bigger players to bolster defense.

As for 'organising like TBA does', I can assure you that TBA's attacks are pretty atrocious - they are flailing wildly in the dark from what I've seen. They won by numbers and the rest of the playerbase doing nothing about it early on, not by skill.

ryanlok15

Digger
i know that there is alot of factors that come into it, like player being contacted etc...but you have to realise that imical cant attack the majority of players in this game and then you have to only deal with 2 alliance...im not talking about stealing land predominantly, im just stating that if the powerblock was weakened wouldnt the majority of players in this game take advantage and start attacking the weakened TBA while they were weak...only people that you would have to worry about is 2/3 of TBA attacking/retal against you guys...and WH and Chance are 2 alliances...so imo 2v2 isnt that hard to do...also if your worried about your land you can easily obtain it as you have alot of skilled player in your midst and can easily obtain the land if needed...you guys have plenty of ammo to take out thier robo players, have enough to block, terrors and tls to hit aswell, vamps...why not use it properly and attack...i mean i can see your frustration as it hard to destroy a powerblock but it has been done...why not work together and take one alliance out...then you only have 2 alliances to contest with, while the 3rd is getting hit by other alliances...i know alot more thought is needed for this kind of stuff and i have no intention to doubt you guys' skills but i think that it is still possible to hit TBA hard...of course there will be retals but then you could atleast block them too...i doubt that TBA will give up land easily and that you guys could still have enough fire power to block further incoming...but thats what i think and you guys are alot more skilled than i am but i thought why not organise and see how it goes, it would hurt you guys too much...and you guys have alot of troops that are alot more power/quicker than theirs....hopefully you guys do step up and show what you can do...i know it might take more than 2 alliances but you guys have enough contacts to organise something if it was needed

Sorry but you make me rofl :p Not being a member of either Chance or WH I don't think you know all the facts. I lost 16k acres in the space of 16 hours to TBA around 3/4 days ago. I had 13 incs on me at once at one time, whilst other members in our alliance also had incs. Bear in mind that all of these attackers were at least 250% of our scores. Chance and WH's defences may be very good the majority of the time, but it does not stop 100% of TBA attacks. That is the first instance of your incorrect information.

The second is the we are afraid to lose score statement. Absurd. If we were afraid to lose score, we wouldn't defend against them, let alone rush them. Spy TBA's robo players, you will see a significant number of RPG/striker rushes. Even 3 people rushing one TBA robo gets Chance/WH several incs, so imagine what would happen if a full scale attack was launched.

Another key problem is the fact that the majority of the larger players are contactable. This means that if a full scale attack is launched that they can't defend against, all 3 wings will retal, and Chance/WH will end up gaining 3k acres but losing at least 20k from retals, and no damage will be done to the powerblock. It is a lot harder than you think, and if you think you can lead and organise Chance/WH's attacks on TBA, then by all means have MY PLACE in Chance to do it :p

Tombi

Harvester

I suggest you read that reply, and Polo's reply, again. If they attack, they will get counterattacked. They are able to defend because they aren't attacking! The guys who you are talking about that are 'out of range' can still defend against the incomings, and let the rest of the people in range take up the counterattacks. Even If one ally started to get weakend, they could swap in some bigger players to bolster defense.

As for 'organising like TBA does', I can assure you that TBA's attacks are pretty atrocious - they are flailing wildly in the dark from what I've seen. They won by numbers and the rest of the playerbase doing nothing about it early on, not by skill.

yeah some of the attacks have been pretty poor i admit but your forgetting that there have been some brilliantly thought out attacks mainly set up by DA :p that caused huge landlosses to WH

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
You know I have mad love for you Enrico, but you don't see your request of Azzer smashing them as vigilantism?

What if you had perfectly and legally set up a core group to play together and then the creator decides that he's had enough and wipes you from the board?

Ask yourself how you would feel. Let them have the round. They won it. Alliances that had chances, just admitted that they cba to organize. Rather than taking out other allies, they recalled to defend their acres which means that their acres meant more than taking out the powerblock.

The entire playerbase is pussified this round.

Well as I have mentioned a couple of times, I dont think Azzer should do anything that drastic. But I can't see the harm in him amending the EULA now, and warning the 3 allies that countering attacks made on any of the other alliances will be met by retribution.

That way he makes a resistance possible, since each of the 3 wings will be on their own. And I do think such "skilled" alliances should be perfectly capable of defending themselves agains any resistance. (Granted if one of the three take the old switcharoo and make for the win, so much better.)

Most likely one of the three will win anyway, but it might invite some epic battles the last part of the round. :D