nobreakspace (Official community resource - News/Updates)

BeakY

Harvester
Buckinghamshire, England, Earth, Milky Way
apparently my LET's that target ALL dont kill gardeners anymore....?
and it was my understanding EMP came before Grens in the alphabet..... suppose no update is free of bugs :( sounds like the change will be tre cool tho

Mattheus

Head Gardener
and it was my understanding EMP came before Grens in the alphabet..... suppose no update is free of bugs :( sounds like the change will be tre cool tho

Well EMPs only targets lethals, so what are you expecting?

f0xx

Landscape Designer
A lot of people are not reading what Polo is posting.

Not only lack of skill, but lack of ability to read seems to be a problem for quite a large number.

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
I'd actually forgotten I implemented that!

A=Attack
D=Defence
S=Stealth
C=Construction
R=Research

If more than one event occured per hour, it displays whichever was done latest, I think.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Just wondering, those of you who havnt donated and just use the old version by setting your clock back, is this still working for you? Cause setting mine back to 2007 still gives me: This version of NBS has expired.

I solved the problem myself, but was wondering how long this has been going for, or if others even had the problem. I did go through the thread to make sure nothing was mentioned about it, and didnt see anything...

Since i barely use it, i only noticed when i wanted to see how many trill worth of seeds i had, and was too lazy to work it out :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Edliuen

Weeder
1 Inimical 600,000 1 0.0% 9999999.9%

hmm... /me sees a bug? I don't think you allowed for 13 digits.

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
I was thinking it would be really useful if the spy stripper also included Alliance HQs.

Davis

Tree Surgeon
Lafin i suggested that the day the script first came out and he agreed and it was originally in it and showed up as
IDs:
AHQ!Alliance: Id,Id2.....
then after the next update he took it down. idk why :(

aka i agree :p
again

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Extension v2.0.0a - 19 May 09

Version 2 of the nobreakspace extension was originally supposed to be launched in conjunction with age 5 but due to my laziness, it never gone done and I instead just released a slightly modified version of version 1 which was, mostly, compatible with age 5.
I've now begun work on version 2 and have uploaded the first alpha version of it. It's mostly the same as version 1 so don't expect any major changes.
The following features are now in the extension:
- All unit ratios versus flak have been added
- A few units have ratios versus units aside from flak added
- If you enable the option (it's disabled by default), friendly and hostile tags are added to battle reports on the news page to enable you to easily copy and paste a battle into mail/politics
- You can now click links on the development page to display tech trees rather than having to navigate through the wiki to get to them
- The options pane has been updated slightly to reflect the new and upcoming changes
- I've attempted to fix the AR values displayed on a solo's overview although cannot test this as I'm not solo (so feedback on if this works would be great)

-----

All feedback and ideas for version 2 are appreciated! :)

To Lafin/Davis, that will be added in at some point... And Davis, when you suggested that, it was for the spy stripper on my website not the one within the extension. :p

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Extension v2.0.0a - 19 May 09
- All unit ratios versus flak have been added
- A few units have ratios versus units aside from flak added

Awesome.
- If you enable the option (it's disabled by default), friendly and hostile tags are added to battle reports on the news page to enable you to easily copy and paste a battle into mail/politics

Awesome.
- You can now click links on the development page to display tech trees rather than having to navigate through the wiki to get to them

Could this be at the top of the page?
And in the same format as the bush manual.
I.e some on the same lines and in the exact same order.

All feedback and ideas for version 2 are appreciated! :)

I got some ideas but need to see if they would be frowned upon by Azzer.

Deloitte

Pruner
AR values on overview appears properly now.

parsed spy report shows ally id's in [id]xxxx[/id] format but for some reason it skips 1 of the ids so it looks like this:

Allies:
[id]xxxx[/id], [id]xxxx[/id], [id]xxxx[/id], xxxx

Podunk

Head Gardener
AR values on overview appears properly now.

parsed spy report shows ally id's in [id]xxxx[/id] format but for some reason it skips 1 of the ids so it looks like this:

Allies:
[id]xxxx[/id], [id]xxxx[/id], [id]xxxx[/id], xxxx

Thats the ID of the person you're looking at :p

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
question, what is the stealth troop cost (or max funds) exclude/include?
This is an example from my hax report

Visible Staff Total: 47,376,011
Visible Staff Cost: £651,673,756,000
***Stealth Troop Cost (or max funds): £73,980,572,000***
AR Funds Limit (with 0% AR mod): £1,297,099,019,600

i did a fly over to find that he has
557,628,573 Seeds (£56,690,801,439) ~32 ticks unplanted
and no plants
does the Stealth Troop Cost (or max funds) include the seed value in it?
and does it include the score from developments?

f0xx

Landscape Designer
The overall score includes land score, fund/seed/pland score, unit score, dev score.

The "stealth score" which polo's extension shows is calculated by overall score minus land score minus the score of the visible units (I believe).

Hope that answers your question.

Last edited: