nobreakspace (Official community resource - News/Updates)

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Max ratios for most units are already on the forums already... would be a handy addon for others to have built into the game.
The best ratios thread tells you nothing. They're mostly all against flak or attack dogs. I want the add on to display useful ratios, such as PA:SA, Striker:CW, SA:TL and so on...

There's always the 'random factor' built into the game which means they're not 100% accurate all the time! :)
I know. :p

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Harrier/jeeps - 1/0.84
RPG/jeeps - 1/0.6
Striker/jeeps - 1/0.5
PA/Shocks - 1/0.4
PA/TL - 1/0.4
RPG/TL - 10/1
Shocks/TL - 1/0.7
Humvee/TL - 5/1
PoM/ninja - 1/1.4
PoM/Assassin - 1/1.1
PoM/Vamp - 1/1
SA/Vamp - 6/1.5

Some of the ratios I've bothered to write down. Some are outdated and influenced by Azzer's silly random factor, but it is a good place to start.

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
sum of my other ratios from scrapper runs with shields-
autos:.shields= uber conversion time :)
PAs:.shields=20:1
CWs:.shields=4:1
shields:.shields=25:1

shields FTW!

Last edited:

timtadams

Landscape Designer
I could give you POM route ratios against pure gardener flak, but i dont think many people would find that useful (i do ofc :p)

POMs: 1:6.7
HVs: 1:1.2
NVs: 1:55
Gurus: 1:5.3
Louds: 1:3

Last edited:

f0xx

Landscape Designer
1:5.3 for gurus is a bit too much for guru standart :p

1:4.5 is the norm usually, varrying from 1:4 to 1:5 depending on the random number.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
maybe, but ive been mass flakking POMs with pure gardies and 1:5.3 and just a bit below happened a few times.

You are right, and i have gotten around what you said a few times, but not necessarily the majority of the time *me shrugs*. I like to take the upper values into my calculations just to be safe ;)

Mattheus

Head Gardener
I could give you POM route ratios against pure gardener flak, but i dont think many people would find that useful (i do ofc :p)
<snip>
Prot Leaders: 1:0.53

I'd love to hear how you managed to get prot leaders to fire against gards.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
lol, my bad, that one wasnt just gardies

i just grabbed the ratio without thinkin, i think someone else was there on that attack and i forgot (always attackin alone see) xD

I will get rid of that one from my original post ;)

lavadog

Head Gardener
Harrier/jeeps - 1/0.84
RPG/jeeps - 1/0.6
Striker/jeeps - 1/0.5
PA/Shocks - 1/0.4
PA/TL - 1/0.4
RPG/TL - 10/1
Shocks/TL - 1/0.7
Humvee/TL - 5/1
PoM/ninja - 1/1.4
PoM/Assassin - 1/1.1
PoM/Vamp - 1/1
SA/Vamp - 6/1.5

Some of the ratios I've bothered to write down. Some are outdated and influenced by Azzer's silly random factor, but it is a good place to start.

I just had this one pure jeeps:

[range] 1,300,000 allied Striker attacked, killing 990,540 hostile staff.

jeeps are the only lets he had left, so I guess the ratio did change a bit

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Yeah, Polo is updating at the mo. He said he had hoped to get the update done by last night but i guess its taking longer than expected.

Hopefully today it'll be up!

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Sorry this keeps happening guys, I need to upload updates before the old versions expire. :p

This update includes "flak ratios" of all units up to and including (alphabetically) Grenadier. Mouse over these units on your overview and it will tell you how many Gardeners said unit can kill in 1 tick.

The next update should include flak ratios for all units as well as some "LET ratios" and it should hopefully work on hax0rs too.

Maxi

Head Gardener
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Awesome work. Soon we'll all be able to play like f0xx, close our eyes and push random buttons. xD

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Sorry this keeps happening guys, I need to upload updates before the old versions expire. :p

This update includes "flak ratios" of all units up to and including (alphabetically) Grenadier. Mouse over these units on your overview and it will tell you how many Gardeners said unit can kill in 1 tick.

The next update should include flak ratios for all units as well as some "LET ratios" and it should hopefully work on hax0rs too.

Works in the overview, so far i haven't gotten it to work on a hack tho.

Great work :)