• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Improvements to player notes

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Currently, when we are adding a note to an id, we have two boxes - one in which we add the ID and second one in which we can add a comment of some sort.

My suggestion is to add two more boxes - one for possible alliance and one for possible route.

Currently the player tooltip looks like this:

ABC [123]
---------
Current score: 1,234,567
Range: 69%
Acres: XXX
Notes: JJ (usually doesn't have enough harvesters), Robot/Shield, Inimical

It could be like:

ABC [123]
---------
Current score: 1,234,567
Range: 69%
Acres: XXX
Route: Robo/Shield
Alliance: Inimical
Notes: JJ (usually doesn't have enough harvesters)

Nothing major really, would look much prettier and better arranged though.

Last edited:

No-Dachi

Official Helper
I totally agree with f0xx. I would love to see a box for alliance at least, and prefferably route too. They are quite important, and it's a lot easier to read and edit the way f0xx suggested.

Hobbezak

Garden Designer
Wouldn't it be interesting to see some flexibility in the players notes? Some adjustments you could make in your settings, because I personally wouldn't want those javascript pop-ups to be too overloaded, but I can see others might see some use in storing more info in it.
So you would have the option to add a (restricted) few fields to the pop-up, of which you could edit what it would stand for?