Starcraft 2

jeff54321

Harvester
lol ill admit u destroyed my base, but i finished your last building 1st. and i have the replay to back it up :p

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
so God damn jealous. stupid wireless internet. try playing sc with wireless is like trying to give your self head, it doesnt work and all you get is frustrated.

but easter im there ill need some warm up but im game for getting my ass kicked?

what game types you guys like, only the official ones, or are you game for things like
sc dream/fastest maps. Hydro rancher, risk, world war, bunkerwars and all those silly pointless yet fun ones

as i will need some warm up on the official maps. Not so great at the whole resource conservation. hence why im a big fan of the fastest maps
Edit:
ps. I upgraded my pc too lol new mother board quadcore ram and a reasonable graphics card, £300 later and im ready for sc2. the only reason i upgraded lol.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
I used to play money maps - but I'm back to real maps - Realizing again what true starcraft is, I realize you may be addicted to money maps, but try the others :) :)

I played/still play UMS games also, they are fun :p

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
so God damn jealous. stupid wireless internet. try playing sc with wireless is like trying to give your self head, it doesnt work and all you get is frustrated.

but easter im there ill need some warm up but im game for getting my ass kicked?

what game types you guys like, only the official ones, or are you game for things like
sc dream/fastest maps. Hydro rancher, risk, world war, bunkerwars and all those silly pointless yet fun ones

as i will need some warm up on the official maps. Not so great at the whole resource conservation. hence why im a big fan of the fastest maps
Edit:
ps. I upgraded my pc too lol new mother board quadcore ram and a reasonable graphics card, £300 later and im ready for sc2. the only reason i upgraded lol.
Isnt Ron Jeremy famous of being able to give head for himself?

jeff54321

Harvester
we need more people to play with :(. come drop by #broodwar even if it's a sausagefest