Azzer's Down & Out!

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Sorry to hear this and good luck. Hopefully the damage is just temporary.
Could you think of maybe concentrating that much to let us know on where we are going with things and then what will not be made untill round start. I am sure we all can live with these kind of unpredictable things. We only as players would like to hear stuff like:
"tutorial wont manage to make it to round" be said so we would know where we stand.

As BW said, however, it would be good to know for definite whether the tutorial will be in place for the round start or not - even if you won't do anymore work on it at the moment.

Lupus

Head Gardener
hope ur feeling better soon azzer, take time recovering and eat plenty of soup!

Max

Garden Designer
Really sorry about this Azzer, talk about bad timing!

I really do hope and pray that the toothache and flavouring recovers sooner rather than later.

I've had terrible trouble with my teeth since primary school (now at Uni) so I certainly know the annoyance of repeatedly going to the dentist.

Satureum

Pruner
Are you like one of those old ladies with a bag full of different colored pills, maybe even keeping them in a skittles bag?

Joking :p Get better soon man, I had my gallbladder taken out, but I have been told the wisdom teeth make you want to die.

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Am feeling a lot better today - the swelling's gone down (it was larger than a golf-ball, the swelling on my cheek/jaw!), I'm not in as much pain (though it does flare up at night), and can open my jaw for the most part now (can't chew properly yet though... so still on soft foods :p).

Annoyingly my tongue & lips are exactly the same - my tongue is just numb completely on the right-hand side and at the tip, and I can't detect any heat/cold on my lips or tongue (am having to be really careful with food and drink - checking the temperature with my finger first so I don't burn myself!). Have had one checkup and they think the nerve is just bruised, and should heal within the next couple of months rather than be a permanent alteration.

I still have another wisdom tooth to be removed on Feb 28th though :p But this next one, while it does have strange "hooked" roots, the roots aren't hooked around the nerve, thank god! So still going to be a bit of a nasty removal but no complications hopefully!

Anyway, thanks for everybody's good wishes, I managed to sleep off most of the last 5 days or so!

cutter

Digger
Yeah, i understand that sometimes it is an emergency...but over here we can go to the hospital for dental emergencies...im just wondering how many times that happens (in one local area) to warrant a 24 hour dentist...

It just seems so bizarre here...

if they have one, that is proof of the demand for it. No dentist would voluntarily staff a 24hr clinic all night, if there wasn't the business to justify it.

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
So, what should have been the easier operation actually turned out to be the worst operation.

Why the hell do I have such bad luck in every way possible when it comes to medical stuff!? I know people that have walked through life without needing so much as a doctor's appointment, pah!

Anyway, the roots of the 2nd wisdom tooth, again curled/hooked at the end like the first, were growing close to (or in to?) the jawbone, and I had to have the jawbone itself drilled out to get the tooth out. And jesus christ, despite 4 injections around the area, I damn well felt the pain as the drill went in to the jawbone, my eyes were streaming with tears as I clenched my fists and held my eyes shut :p The pain was intense! I've penicillin to take to help stop the bone getting infected, and even more stitches in my mouth than last time (6 I think this time) - driving back from hospital I had to stop the car as my mouth started pouring with blood again, yuck!

Just wanted to share my gruesome little story in it's full glorious gory with you all, and hopefully one or two of you were eating something as you read this. Buhahaha.

:twisted:

Oh, and "no strenuous exercise" for the next week or two - that means my pushup challenge has to be put on hold :(

Weeble

Community Manager
Administrator
I take it this means your sexual calendar is on hold too then?

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
At least you're not allergic to penicillin. :p