Cookie problem

Max

Garden Designer
I've similarly been having some cookie problems, checked the privacy settings but it all checks out from what I can see.

Another other helpful hints available? I'm just logging in and out as usual, but my cookies are being eaten up rather quickly :p

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'll keep manually resetting everybody's cookie limits to 10 for the time being.

I'm not sure if it's due to the domain's flipping out a bit (try ensuring you only use www.bushtarion.com - with the www., and not with the direct IP address), after clearing your browser's temp files/cache, and see if cookies start working after your first login from that. Try logging on a few times in a row with closing the browser in-between each login. If cookies still vanish, after doing all of the above, let me know!

moorer

Pruner
Cookie Problems

Cookie Problems

I too am having the same problem with losing a cookie every time I login.

Tried what Azzer suggested - logging out then immediately logging in again and sure enough down went another cookie.

Chezz

Harvester
Still doesn't work for me....Using FF3 btw, and I've tried Azzer's suggestions already.

dafe

Harvester
i deleted all my bushtarion cookies, logged out, logged back in, closed ff, opened it again and it was allsorted then...i think the old cookie(s) might somehow overwrite the new one on getting logged out

edit: ok that wasnt quite true...sesssion timed out and lost a cookie again

Last edited: