• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Cancel Plant

timtadams

Landscape Designer
I have two suggestions:
(this one is just a side suggestion, main idea is below)
1. add alliance tag (if public) to the tooltip when you hover over someones name. It means you dont have to search their ID to check their tag. I know its not necessary, just thought id mention it and see what everyone else reckons.

The main idea i wanted to suggest:
2. A cancel button to cancel planting of seeds. Many times i accidentally plant when its night/cloudy ect and i dont want to have to send gardeners out to halt the planting. Especially when i want to go to bed and dont want to wait for next morning or clear weather to make sure my gardeners are home at the right time. Another scenario is that you plant when all your gardeners are out in an attack flakking. Your seeds will be planted when your mob returns. However this may be at night and so you will lose more seeds. You may want to go to bed after an attack and dont want to wait for your gardeners to come home to make sure you plant your seeds at the right time by sending out. Im sure you see my point.

- TimA

Weeble

Community Manager
Administrator
That's a risk you have to take - if you 'accidentally' plant then that's your fault, you'll have to deal with it. You can't exactly tell a bunch of gardeners to plant a couple of acres worth of seeds only to tell them "actually, it looks like rain, go and dig them up again". That's just silly!
Noooot going to happen.

lavadog

Head Gardener
on your first suggestion, you can click their name now and have a "profile" pop up, where the alliance (if public) can be seen

f0xx

Landscape Designer
First suggestion is good and it has been suggested before.

Second one is silly though. Next thing you will want to be able to cancel bought troops?

timtadams

Landscape Designer
well, its not really a go dig up the seeds after you've already planted them sort of thing. Its more of, oops, my tongue slipped and im going to say that again properly, just as an example. And of course i wouldnt suggest something as silly as cancelling bought troops, as they've already been bought.
Maybe let them them lose 10% of seeds for cancelling then. But i understand Weebles point of allowing mistakes as it mixes things up a bit.

I just thought id explain my thinking, but Weeble changed my mind :p

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
First suggestion yes.

Second suggestion No. I think we need to keep a certain amount of human error in the game...

x