nobreakspace (Official community resource - News/Updates)

TaO

Tree Surgeon
Re: nobreakspace

what you guys moaning about anyways?

Polo put alot of time in this and so should be rewarded for what he is doing for the bush community, if you dont feel like showing Polo respect for what he has done, then dont buy the add-on, but stop the moaning then.

for ages and ages people have been playing bushtarion without any plugin add-on or whatsoever, so why cant it still be like that? just becoz it saves time? if your not willing to put in any extra time into a game, then i think you shouldnt play it.

its like playing some FPS, and halfway the game you quit, just becoz it takes too long?

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator

its exactly like that...............................................................................................................................................

f0xx

Landscape Designer

TaO said:
what you guys moaning about anyways?

Polo put alot of time in this and so should be rewarded for what he is doing for the bush community, if you dont feel like showing Polo respect for what he has done, then dont buy the add-on, but stop the moaning then.

for ages and ages people have been playing bushtarion without any plugin add-on or whatsoever, so why cant it still be like that? just becoz it saves time? if your not willing to put in any extra time into a game, then i think you shouldnt play it.

its like playing some FPS, and halfway the game you quit, just becoz it takes too long?

Wise words.

That is how it is the case with me playing StarCraft getting my ass wooped by a romanian gipsy. If I want to beat him I have to put in a lot of time into the game and become good again, but I don't want invest this time in SC so I won't be playing SC anymore and won't get my ass wooped! :D

aGit

Harvester

Those are some sexy weathericons you got on the screenshots on the firstpage!

*rawr* :D

GazGazGaz

Digger

This version of nobreakspace has expired. Please update to the latest version.

I'm confused, does this mean i have to pay for the actual tool?
Or just for an extra feature?

I've tried un-installing it and re-installing it but same message appears :/

timtadams

Landscape Designer

lol, im guessing you havnt tried in a while. YES you will have to pay to get the full version and one that works properly, but if you arent going to use it much, ie check income every now and then, maybe parse a few spy reports, you cant just set your clock back one year to 2007 everytime you want to use it. It will then work.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

timtadams said:
just set your clock back one year to 2007 everytime you want to use it. It will then work.

Yeah and screw your computer over. If you're going to use it, pay for it. If you're going to try and use it illegally, shame on you. Either man up and pay, or use your own brain. Sheesh.... You disgust me.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer

Setting your clock back to 2007 really screws your computer up that bad? :p

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

I've heard it does nasty things to Windows authentication and windows updating. Do you really want to risk it to save you 5 pounds or like 8 bucks? Hmm....

timtadams

Landscape Designer

lol, only if you keep your date at 2007, and the only problem ive had is that i cant log on to msn if you dont change the date back. All you have to do is turn the year back, load your page and then change it back

Steve_God

Official Helper

Changing your date back to 2007 doesn't "screw your computer over" :p

It simply confuses your browser as it thinks that the webpages have invalid security certificates as they are a year out from your current computer date :)

Steve_God

Official Helper

Iamsmart said:
Isnt that illegal in 50 states?
Yes... It's also illegal to turn your computer off as it stops the FBI tracking you ;) [/sarcasm]
:roll:

Actual answer: No...

GazGazGaz

Digger

Alcibiades said:
timtadams said:
just set your clock back one year to 2007 everytime you want to use it. It will then work.

Yeah and screw your computer over. If you're going to use it, pay for it. If you're going to try and use it illegally, shame on you. Either man up and pay, or use your own brain. Sheesh.... You disgust me.

I never said i wasn't going to use it i was jsut enquiring :)
I was inactive last round so didnt really want to use it that much.

Erm what's details of payment?
How much is it? One payment for all of it or do i have to keep paying?

timtadams

Landscape Designer

GazGazGaz said:
Alcibiades said:
timtadams said:

lol, its OK GazGazGaz, he was probably talking to me :D Unless of course he was jumping to conclusions :( . He's such a charming fellow though, isnt he ;)

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

timtadams said:
GazGazGaz said:
Alcibiades said:
timtadams said:

lol, its OK GazGazGaz, he was probably talking to me :D Unless of course he was jumping to conclusions :( . He's such a charming fellow though, isnt he ;)

i'm talking to anyone who's 'stealing' the plugin. i don't necessarily agree with having to pay for it; but since it is only offered now for payment, i think it completely disgusting and unreasonable that you would A: offer a way to use it without paying, and B: offer someone advice which can possibly screw up their computer.

Cheaters and those who empower them deserve no respect or charm whatsoever.

Steve_God said:
Changing your date back to 2007 doesn't "screw your computer over" :p

It simply confuses your browser as it thinks that the webpages have invalid security certificates as they are a year out from your current computer date :)

Hmm, perhaps only if you run a windows update whilst having done it? My roommate did a number on their computer that way. ;) Then again, she's not the sharpest tool in the shed. Either way, you shouldn't be 'stealing' the plugin, period. ;)

timtadams

Landscape Designer

What if I 'borrow' it without permission? :D

/me holds up metaphorical shield to block stream of verbal criticism that will inevitably flow from Alcibiades because of what a smart ass I am :D

Steve_God

Official Helper

Alcibiades said:
...[snip]... Either way, you shouldn't be 'stealing' the plugin, period. ;)
I'm not stealing it... it's a freely available download from the website ;)

And the freely available software allows the functions to be used under certain circumstances - simple as :)

(From my personal perspective, I have made many Anti-Rape calcs in Excel in the past which I updated for several rounds and freely gave to people without charging. Therefore I don't feel bad in the slightest about doing it.)

Garrett

Landscape Designer

alci, how many times have I told you not to reason with people?

if you want to inflict your will, the way is blunt force trauma.

Quick and without mercy. yes some eggs will break but then you get to have breakfast.