Barack Hussein Obama

Saints

Harvester
Re: Barack Hussein Obama

I still have a feeling hell be assassinated tho... and lmao

tobapopalos said:
Asmodeous said:
Hobbezak said:
It's not the EU who try to politically force the US to allow Mexico as the 53th state.

Psssstttt!!!! We only have 50 states. ;)

You forgot the UK and Cuba. That makes 52.

timtadams

Landscape Designer

I hope not, it would be a pretty pathetic reflection on the USA if he was

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

Saints said:
I still have a feeling hell be assassinated tho

I've been saying the same thing for a while. There's already been one assassination attempt, I believe, and I doubt it'll stop there. I just hope his security does a good job :p

Illumination

Head Gardener

timtadams said:
I hope not, it would be a pretty pathetic reflection on the USA if he was

What?!

Surely you meant that it would be a pretty pathetic reflection on the person who assassinated him.

*mumbles at the mindless nature of that comment*

timtadams

Landscape Designer

Of course! (i was worried someone would take that the wrong way :( )

I mean that many people would interpret such an event in a way that would have them believe that the American peoples are still racist. (And I know that the actions of a few cannot stand for all and I am certainly NOT calling Americans racist) But it would no doubt reflect some people attitudes and many people will portray such a stereotype onto a larger number of the people than what is true.

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Internationally, it would reflect on the country as a whole "America is not a place you can be a black president because you get assassinated", even though it was only because of 1/a handful of people that they assassinated him.

Don't be suprised by that though. Afghans, Iraqi's, and Muslim's as a whole don't exactrly have a great international image, because of the actions of "the few" (and/or actions of certain western countries working together).

It's just how it works when it comes to public and global perception ;P

anth

Weeder

I love the fact that my taxes are going to go up to help the people who dont feel the need to be bothered by such a trivial matter as work.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

anth said:
I love the fact that my taxes are going to go up to help the people who dont feel the need to be bothered by such a trivial matter as work.

You prefer to waste it on the hundreds of billions of dollars you waste on munitions, weapons, and the military every year?

hell, i'd prefer social service than military expenditure, but i guess that's because i'm Canadian.

brainiac132

Head Gardener

or maybe he just wants to keep the money for himself. WOW...what a horrible concept.

Saints

Harvester

i think if he is assassinated it will start another race war of some type... discuss i have heard a few ppl talk about this in my uni

TheNamelessWonder

Tree Surgeon

Saints said:
i think if he is assassinated it will start another race war of some type... discuss i have heard a few ppl talk about this in my uni

Oh I think there is no doubt that if he were killed stuff would go down, particularly if it were by a white supremacist. Race riots in the cities and stuff.