DORO Part II

timtadams

Landscape Designer
LOL, I loved reading the DORO thread! :D Why did you lock it Maxi? :cry: Everyone was soooo passionate in their defenses and criticisms (except maybe Garrett ;) ) It made for some quite entertaining reading, seeing tobapopalos go head to head with Augustus, chucking insults like calling Augustus a retard, lol, i need more. So i will try to start of where the thread left off in the hope that you may continue the war!
I just hope that this thread is not deleted :crazyeyes: :multi: :shocked!: :bhead: :eek:nfire:
(just wanted to whack some funky lookin' smileys in there :D )

some pointers
*Mutual triggering is against the rules
*Just because some solos do it all DORO members are cheaters
*Solos have it too good
*Bashing solos
*Bashing alliances

Your opinions please :D

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Re: DORO Part II

cant start a real argument unless you really want it! I just dont think you want it enough...you cant force it...treat it like a lady...

etc...

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

one giant flaming troll, you deserve to be banned timtadams. Goodbye.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

The only person I'm going to call a retard this time is you, timtadams :p

Shame on you for trying to provoke open war!

timtadams

Landscape Designer

Aaaaaaaaanywayyyyy, :roll: i think people who blame DORO for being responsible for solos mutually triggering are a little close minded. We all know that it is only a select few who make a point of doing it, so why blame all solos or DORO? tobapopalos, I know you hate solos who do this (actually I think you hate solos altogether, right?) so why not just get the IDs of those who do it, and rape them with your alliance...and if they're too small, maybe you should pick bigger targets?
Yes, I know there are flaws with my argument, please do point them out :D

[edit]Just for the record I am not part of DORO and never have been, nor have i engaged in mutual triggering ;)

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

timtadams said:
Aaaaaaaaanywayyyyy, :roll: i think people who blame DORO for being responsible for solos mutually triggering are a little close minded. We all know that it is only a select few who make a point of doing it, so why blame all solos or DORO? tobapopalos, I know you hate solos who do this (actually I think you hate solos altogether, right?) so why not just get the IDs of those who do it, and rape them with your alliance...and if they're too small, maybe you should pick bigger targets?
Yes, I know there are flaws with my argument, please do point them out :D

I don't hate all solos. I am solo. But before I went solo I did make it my duty to destroy any solos in my range, and I did a pretty good job of it (rank 2 in kills and only like 2 bil value killed behind Khris before I deleted). Thankfully since I left, my ex-ally mates have picked up the baton and done an admirable job in my absence.

And I disagree that it is "only a select few" who do it. There are quite a lot of them.

Maxi

Head Gardener
Super Moderator
Community Operator

Discussions and debate are allowed timtadams, wheras flaming and trolling isn't. ;)

Garrett

Landscape Designer

thank you for recognizing how calm i was in the original doro thread.

hardly a subject worth getting upset about. they have become the lowest form of life in Bush and SpaceBalls had much fun eradicating them this round.

Good fun had by all.

timthetyrant

Head Gardener

You know, in an awesome game i played in the forgotten realms, the only way to kill a troll was to burn it with flames or acid. Maybe thats how we should treat forum trolls :lol: