WHERE HAVE ALL THE ALLIES GONE?

Steve_God

Official Helper
Re: WHERE HAVE ALL THE ALLIES GONE?

WildDisease said:
Steve_God said:
2) Solo triggering abuse.
Many Doro members are constantly triggering on each other, and however much this 'illegal' tactic is, there is no enforcement to stop them doing it, even when its reported to ID1.
And because solos are doing so well because of this abuse, ally players see how well solo players are doing in comparison, and go solo themselves.

Steve_God, the odds of it DORO who are triggering is LESS than 6%.. You need to back up your claims beyond reasonable doubt, not give people a reason to doubt them..

DORO members... solo players working together... They're the same thing.
Only difference is that one bunch hang out in a commonly known channel, and the others don't.

DORO members are often the more active than typical Solo players in the game, and therefore 'IF' it is DORO members that are triggering, then they would be a larger cause of the issue.
Also when I had access to the DORO official ID list earlier this round, it confirmed that at least 'some' of DORO members were doing it. But I do admit that DORO are not the cause of the problem.

Ps. Another day... another 3 Members lost to become inactive/solos...

Augustus

Head Gardener
Re: WHERE HAVE ALL THE ALLIES GONE?

All the allies have gone because it's too much hard work. Only a minority can devote the time that is required to be in a succesful alliance (by succesful, I mean one that lasts the whole round). Yes an option to solve this is too remove the benefits that solos get, but this will only push more people away from the game IMO. The people who want to see solos being nerfed are Alliance members and therfore the minority of the playerbase. What is being suggested, in the main, part will only alienate the majority of the playerbase. Yes some of them will move to alliance play, but others will stick it out with solo and whatever's left will just leave the game full stop. Any changes that risk more players leaving the game is a bad one. As I have said before, the answer lies in making Alliance play better, not Solo play worse....IMO anyway.