Ever forgotten to send geos?

Max

Garden Designer
Curse them!!! After sending out an attack at eta 9 I realised I didn't send any :/ Oh well only another 6 ticks until they return \o/

Trust me to forget to send geos when I send with a huge eta xD

Don't worry, this is just me venting my frustration!!!

Feel free to post on this thread if you similarly wish to vent out against the evils of the missed a tab on that special land stealer box.

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Re: Ever forgotten to send geos?

I think I do that few times every round.... it's a bit annoying that you try to calc the AR mod of your target as accurate as possible, then think of the best way to kill him, then queue another 10 people behind you so they can steal land too and at the end it turns out you forgot to send the most important unit of all... the geos.

Garrett

Landscape Designer

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

oh god if only i could say this only happened once in my bush career. :oops:

get rid of geos! make the game simpler! if you smash your enemy to bits it's understood you got zomg 15% land.

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator

i've forgotten to send geos loads of times this round :p
makes my attacks seem alot quicker lol
power to the humble thief :p

Angela

Harvester

i use to do it a lot and sometimes wouldnt even notice until the attack was over and i would wonder why i didnt get land!

On one occassion i remember they even moved out and instead of defending was giving up land :(

Joss

Pruner

forgot to send geos as well to a pwning :cry: damn me! :evil:

harriergirl

Landscape Designer

If I had a bush cred for everytime I've forgotten to send geo's , I'd be in p-units the rest of my life.

f0xx

Landscape Designer

Oh yeah, once I even began writing a gripey post about how bugged the game is (I think that was even last round) as I was attacking with tractors, it was a pure flak attack... I was like "WTF man, no way he blocked me, why the hell didn't I get land???"... then I realised I didn't send geos....

Nitrous

Head Gardener

LMAO f0xx! Now thats some funny stuff.

Erm, I think I've done it this round once, I completely zeroed an SA player but I forgot to send geos ¬_¬

But usually I just click on details to make sure I have sent the right troops, guess that time I didn't :|

Garrett

Landscape Designer

Nitrous said:
But usually I just click on details to make sure I have sent the right troops, guess that time I didn't :|

DONT CLICK DETAILS!!!! omg you just recalled! why did you pull your defense from me? i'm outta here...

edit: oops different gripe all together.

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

i rarely forget to send geo's

but.....

i amaze myself ones in a while, when youre really ancious to kill someone you send troops, and after waiting like 3 ticks you check for defense... hooray no defence \o/ after 2 more ticks you check again for sas/defence and again nothing has shown up.

then you wait for another 2 ticks thinking its all good and hell probbebly be dead by know, only when you refresh, no news, no whatsoever, you spy the guy thinking it may be a glitch of some sort, but again nothing, no news on his part, but you cant seem to find your own news report that youre attacking him, so you check youre military page while getting a red head, and realize that you forgot to send.... any of your troops :p

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

atsanjose said:
i rarely forget to send geo's

but.....

i amaze myself ones in a while, when youre really ancious to kill someone you send troops, and after waiting like 3 ticks you check for defense... hooray no defence \o/ after 2 more ticks you check again for sas/defence and again nothing has shown up.

then you wait for another 2 ticks thinking its all good and hell probbebly be dead by know, only when you refresh, no news, no whatsoever, you spy the guy thinking it may be a glitch of some sort, but again nothing, no news on his part, but you cant seem to find your own news report that youre attacking him, so you check youre military page while getting a red head, and realize that you forgot to send.... any of your troops :p

I have done that before :cry:

buckwheat

Weeder

That is definately one huge foul up that I have been involved with too, a tid bit embarrassing it is, lol.

buckwheat

Weeder

Garrett said:
Nitrous said:

DONT CLICK DETAILS!!!! omg you just recalled! why did you pull your defense from me? i'm outta here...

edit: oops different gripe all together.

When you have multiple outbounds and your waiting for the end of the tick to recall one or two fake attacks and accidently recall the "real" attack, grrrrr, not to mention I have actually thrown my puter chair during a very heated alliance battle, especially after getting phoned out of bed at 4 in the morning due to inbounds, Doh!

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

I did only in my first round. Apart from that i've actually done it once maybe twice since that first round. I don't send out a whole ton of attacks, and i rarely forget to send out geos. Mostly because with the rarity that i attack, it's fairly well planned out and i simply can't make the mistake because i've triple and quadruple checked my staff numbers etc.

Joss

Pruner

Alcibiades said:
I did only in my first round. Apart from that i've actually done it once maybe twice since that first round. I don't send out a whole ton of attacks, and i rarely forget to send out geos. Mostly because with the rarity that i attack, it's fairly well planned out and i simply can't make the mistake because i've triple and quadruple checked my staff numbers etc.

don't lie, you don't attack. 8)

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Joss said:
Alcibiades said:

don't lie, you don't attack. 8)

About 6 times a round ;)