nobreakspace (Official community resource - News/Updates)

flameharvester

Head Gardener
wow polo sexy graphs, the lines being a little thicker would make it easier for us poor blind folk to read but still very nice tools thank you :)

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
I'm going to be writing a Chrome version of the extension. Is there anyone handy with photoshop who wants to create a few logos etc for me? :)

Also, anyone have feature requests for the new version?

n0c0ntr0l

Harvester
I'm going to be writing a Chrome version of the extension. Is there anyone handy with photoshop who wants to create a few logos etc for me? :)

relatively simple, but make an auto troop value calculation for the military page. It's useful when you are feeling lazy about AR.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Put the amount of harvs/combines/etc. needed on the hiring page. And maybe make it so when you hover over your acre count it shows you what rank you're on acres

Chris_

Head Gardener
And maybe make it so when you hover over your acre count it shows you what rank you're on acres

I think this plus the other information you can find on the website would be a good addition to the drop down which currently displays when you hover over score, stuff like staff score, acre rank, staff score rank, score/acre growth. I don't really have any experience with web based programming though so i have no idea how implementable this is, so sorry if it's going to be unrealistic :)

Elderveld

Official Helper

YEAH BABY! :D finaly chrome!

flameharvester

Head Gardener
And maybe make it so when you hover over your acre count it shows you what rank you're on acres

I think this plus the other information you can find on the website would be a good addition to the drop down which currently displays when you hover over score, stuff like staff score, acre rank, staff score rank, score/acre growth. I don't really have any experience with web based programming though so i have no idea how implementable this is, so sorry if it's going to be unrealistic :)

I believe that polo's script reads the information available on each individual page. The website reads a batch file that azzer made available that refreshes every so many ticks, this is why the site is always slightly out of date and would mean that the script would have to store information from previous pages to make this viable.

*obviously polo knows how his script works/what he is capable of so I may be wrong, hence why i started with I believe.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
I believe that polo's script reads the information available on each individual page. The website reads a batch file that azzer made available that refreshes every so many ticks, this is why the site is always slightly out of date and would mean that the script would have to store information from previous pages to make this viable.

The addon already stores information from previous pages for a short time. hack someone, driveby them, then hack them again. ;) It will show the stealth funds adjusted for seeds.

Last edited:

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
be able to assign/save an attack configuration? that way you can easily send to whatever ID a prearranged task.

while i'm at it... saving an attack/defense mob style is the only way a specific phone app would be beneficial than using the net on your phone. everyone is going on about a phone app, but nothing replaces the need to send specific numbers in a mob and specific units. sending all for defense and attack doesn't work unless you are sending out.

Davs

Garden Designer
It's a bit rough as I suck with these things, but I thought it was a nice idea. Essentially the different parts of the chrome logo with the 4 different land types...

34phwtg.png

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
It's a bit rough as I suck with these things, but I thought it was a nice idea. Essentially the different parts of the chrome logo with the 4 different land types...

34phwtg.png

I like the idea! :) The paint skills aren't great, though. :p

vannila

Planter
Is your site down while you update NBS? Bad timing for a reinstall of Windows on my part then...