Pimping Aint Easy

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
You're boring if you think a chart, that massively fails to represent the idea (a boring idea at that) behind it, is humorous

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
If you cannot understand it, don't hurt yourself trying. A little imagination can do wonders for a couple of boring schmucks.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
I'm sorry I don't find pathetic attempts at comedy entertaining.

Here's a carrot, laugh away

24918.jpg

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
If you don't find it funny, then why bother commenting, other than to be a deprecating douche?

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Wow, REAL FUN TOBY. You just managed to say nothing but the ****ing bleeding obvious.

The graph doesnt say a lot of things. There are no ****ing units on the axis, there is no ****ing scale, the axis descriptions are ****ing obviously inadequate and the goddam graoh title is a comment on the graph rather than a description of the data it represents.

If the graph had this ****, then the meaning wouldnt be so ambiguous and the discussion wouldnt have progressed beyond a whole page. Because it would be obvious. But no, we get to use our imagination! Just imagine if you had one! Then you wouldnt post the most mundane and useless thing i have read all day.

How ****ing boring are you?

Somone ban me from these ****ing forums. I dunno why I still log on let alone waste my time posting ****.

As the great man says "North Korea called, they want their nuclear overreactor back."

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
If you don't find it funny, then why bother commenting, other than to be a deprecating douche?

This is basically the retarded 'no negative feedback' rule all over again. Fine, this is hilarious. The chart is amazing, the idea is immensely entertaining. People who use other players' nicks from previous rounds are incomprehensively original. People who use multis are right to do so and solos who intentionally trigger AR on each other deserve a reward because they're selfless enough to risk their own troops to help their friends. Azzer is the perfect admin and his staff are doing an amazing job.

Thank you, Lucky, for showing me how utterly perfect the bushtarion community is

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
If you want to give negative feedback, make it constructive. Otherwise, its pointless. That is the difference.

Besides, this is in the spam thread for a reason.. Why bother being negative where folks go specifically for a laugh?

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
If you want to give negative feedback, make it constructive. Otherwise, its pointless. That is the difference.

Besides, this is in the spam thread for a reason.. Why bother being negative where folks go specifically for a laugh?

Because it's not funny. Why should we be restricted from expressing our opinion when you can express yours?

No negative criticism is just an extension of the coddling kids/people receive when they fail. "Oh good try sweetie, you're such an angel".

Eff that. Funny is as funny does, and this **** isn't funny.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer

How was my criticism not constructive? I pointed out everything that was wrong with the chart, so they can make it better. That's as constructive as it gets

Elevnos

BANNED
If you don't know what's wrong, then you don't know what to change or how to change it!

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

You appear to have lost all semblance of a grip on reality. The original post itself was a joke based on the criticism of the graph. You also seem to fail to grasp the irony of arguing about negative feedback in the spam forum which is where people go "for a laugh".

It was the people arguing against that (timtadams) who went completely batshit insane. His post basically said that the original graph was correct, because if you changed this, this, this and this then it could be seen as being right. But that isn't what the graph said, so the graph is still horribly wrong. By simply pointing that out in my first post I was more constructive than he was.

If I said the moon was blue that could be seen as being a true statement if you considered the possibiliy of me being colour blind, or that maybe in a parallel universe decorative extra-terrestrials decided to jazz the moon up a bit, or perhaps you could change the words "moon" and/or "blue" to two unrelated words which do add up to a true statement, such as "the grass is green". In that event my statement COULD be seen as correct...but it isn't because that isn't what I said.

Davs

Garden Designer
/me lulz at a spam thread generating animosity

Seriously dudes - wtf?

On topic: the graph isn't amusing and the grid-lines are wonky which makes my e-OCD cry.