Pimping Aint Easy

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Your banner doesn't make sense, or it needs more context.

aa_1_1_1b8522161051ca219c7000905c19ae2f.jpg

Are you saying the less money you have, the more hoes you have?
Surely if you had more hoes you would get more money unless their rates are off the charts due to the economical situation and you're actually making a loss.
Then pimping isn't for you in the first place. Control dem hoes.

Or are you saying that the less money that people have the more hoes you need to balance the books.

I made you a new one.

Fixingbanners.jpg

We at #Bushtarion beleive that this graph would suit a pimp more.

Unless youre not *actually* pimps and then;

<+Twigley> Youre not really 'pimping' women
<+Twigley> If theyre draining all your money
<+Twigley> Youre being pimped yourself
<+Twigley> Pretty terrible pimping

Last edited:

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
<Dimitar> also it doesnt say if it's money hoes get
<Dimitar> or money pimps get
<Dimitar> or money in the economy

<Dimitar> and tbf, the ammount of hoes wouldn't change in any sort of relation to money
<Dimitar> maybe it's the hoes' prices?

<Dimitar> tbf, what they're trying to say can't be done in a single graph
<Dimitar> imo
<Dimitar> they're using 3 variables, hoes, monies and time

way to be vague about just about everything :/

Alvestein

Garden Designer
it costs money to buy hoes! this graph isn't aimed at the pimps, it's aimed at the customer :eek:

dave

Harvester
its just a bit of fun anyway....this is nearly as bad as the guy in irc and tryed to mock me for spellings when i typed in text kinda language....

timtadams

Landscape Designer
However, in the spirit of the thread, i shall argue just for a bit of fun :)

One could argue that the graph is correct. y-axis is money charged per hour per hoe.

An small increase in the number of hoes across the board could indicate higher demand, and hence prices increase.

But much higher number of hoes could be the result of a recession and the desperation of people for money. Flooding the market with hoes results in ever decreasing rates in a bid to offer the best deals and maintain customers. The graph highlights one consideration that must be made in order to remain viable as a pimp.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
However, in the spirit of the thread, i shall argue just for a bit of fun :)

One could argue that the graph is correct. y-axis is money charged per hour per hoe.

An small increase in the number of hoes across the board could indicate higher demand, and hence prices increase.

But much higher number of hoes could be the result of a recession and the desperation of people for money. Flooding the market with hoes results in ever decreasing rates in a bid to offer the best deals and maintain customers. The graph highlights one consideration that must be made in order to remain viable as a pimp.

Is that what the graph says? No.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Wow, REAL FUN TOBY. You just managed to say nothing but the ****ing bleeding obvious.

The graph doesnt say a lot of things. There are no ****ing units on the axis, there is no ****ing scale, the axis descriptions are ****ing obviously inadequate and the goddam graoh title is a comment on the graph rather than a description of the data it represents.

If the graph had this ****, then the meaning wouldnt be so ambiguous and the discussion wouldnt have progressed beyond a whole page. Because it would be obvious. But no, we get to use our imagination! Just imagine if you had one! Then you wouldnt post the most mundane and useless thing i have read all day.

How ****ing boring are you?

Somone ban me from these ****ing forums. I dunno why I still log on let alone waste my time posting ****.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
How is it appropriate to call someone boring for stating/agreeing that a graph that holds no entertainment value, also makes no sense at all