Frijj's World

Max

Garden Designer
I never realised just how large an effect land score has at higher land counts.

I think next time a PW involves large amounts of land, the "reduced land score" should be brought into effect, because at the moment troop score is swamped by land score.

What do you think guys?

Frijj

Harvester
I could change it right now without having to reset the world. I can't see it disrupting it too much

edd

Tree Surgeon
You may be getting huge values of units but due to the way score is calculated, the person who wins will likely be the person with the most land (unless somebody BH's non-stop).

The landscore should not be decreased as it is makes it more likely that there will be competition for the whole PW as it stops the r1 getting sooooooooo far ahead landwise.

Edit: fail sentence structure (apologies to the guy that quoted me)

Last edited:

teckghee1990

Digger
If anything the landscore as it is makes it more likely that there will be competition for the whole PW as it stops the r1 getting sooooooooo far ahead landwise.

yea i agree my strat was to stay low on land and be able able to attack those much larger than me now its gone..

Frijj

Harvester
Yeah seeing as Rank 1 has got a big lead i will allow people to work together in order to take him down. From now on if Rank 1 gains so much of a lead it will be acceptable for people to work together in order to kill them.

Frijj

Harvester
After seeing some crazy things decided to lower the base bounty to 25% and insurance to 70%

Elderveld

Official Helper
i say disable nano/puppets route aswell, getting no insurance from those is lame aswell :\

restart and Bunkers only!! whit max funds + max land... hilarious! :D ultimate flak wars :p

Max

Garden Designer
I think the PW has stagnated somewhat now... I would suggest that it gets restarted on Monday same time as before. Since it's a 2 week PW - you'd effectively get two PWs for the price of one!!! :D

But I think a restart is necessary to alleviate boredom now :)

Max

Garden Designer
I vote for much smaller land counts, less bounty and less insurance. Make it much more like W1 so it's easier to bring down the clear leaders I reckon :D Would make it harder for the top guy to run away with it.

Frijj

Harvester
I think a reset is in order seeing as it is clear who won. I will think of ways to change the settings to try make it more competitive. Keep the suggestions coming

Max

Garden Designer
I fear the novelty would wear off incredibly quickly :p And for people like me, the homogeneity of the private world would be rather boring. There's no scope for variation in strategy dear Elderveld.