Bush advertising

Max

Garden Designer
Couldn't agree more, I think Azzer made a big mistake with the current one :|

Epic old skool logo for sure :)

I actively support the playerbase! Can we have the cash now please? \o/

flameharvester

Head Gardener
If someone can do up some form of banner to be used for advertising Ill launch the campaign that is all i require.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Maybe in the distant future we can have interactive time-travelling banners, but for now 2D should be fine.

Elderveld

Official Helper
Ive tried google ads. But that is not possible whit paypal. I can connect my bank account, but not so sure how smart that would be :p

Then i tried facebook ads. It works whit paypal, and is much easy'r to use. But i got an error saying i needed to connect my CC whit my account, and i dont have one.

Ive mailed them, and after 3,5 days i got a mail back saying i needed to contact then on the phone, i called and was in wait for 5minutes + , so i hung up beeing frustrated :p

ill try again later lol

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
I would strongly discourage anyone from putting their own money into supporting the game.

It's quite clear that Azzer doesn't care about the game anymore. He last posted on the forums in August 2010 and the last game update was in May 2010. That is an utter disgrace in my opinion. Furthermore, when the game was being updated, it was hardly regular or top-quality updates. Look at the game, it's stuck in the 90s. Text only games were great when everyone was using dial up but, nowadays, more is needed.

I understand that people still enjoy the game and want to improve it but, seriously, you'd be far better off putting your time and money into developing a game similar to Bushtarion. Honestly, it wouldn't take long at all to code something along the same lines. If I remember correctly, Azzer coded Age 1 in less than 2 weeks.

Elevnos

BANNED
To be honest, I think advertising could just go as far as putting a small word in on some forum sites, just ask if anyone else there plays it and explain a little, maybe people will get curious and check it out :)
If a few of us did this we could get another 50 or so potential players quite easily!

avash

Harvester
seriously, you'd be far better off putting your time and money into developing a game similar to Bushtarion. Honestly, it wouldn't take long at all to code something along the same lines. If I remember correctly, Azzer coded Age 1 in less than 2 weeks.

Coding a game as successful as bushtarion with as many active users is easier said than done.

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
seriously, you'd be far better off putting your time and money into developing a game similar to Bushtarion. Honestly, it wouldn't take long at all to code something along the same lines. If I remember correctly, Azzer coded Age 1 in less than 2 weeks.

Coding a game as successful as bushtarion with as many active users is easier said than done.

Are you a web developer?

avash

Harvester

Are you a web developer?

Derp, you say it as if theres loads of people around that will be be able to code it...or if they can will ever be bothered too.

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Are you a web developer?

Derp, you say it as if theres loads of people around that will be be able to code it...or if they can will ever be bothered too.

No, I say it as someone who knows what they're talking about because I do web development everyday.

CFalcon

Official Helper
Tbh, between polo's nobreakspace and my battle-calc, we've already got alot of the code necessary. All that's left to do is the boring stuff, which no1 can be bothered with. Site integration and layout. As Polo says, it wouldn't take more than a couple of weeks. But nobody has a couple of weeks to dedicate to it.

Last edited:

Max

Garden Designer
LET'S DO IT :D Someone must be bothered somewhere... if it weren't for Skyrim!