Combo vs Anagram | R41

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
Steve had a bad experience on his stag do in 'public'. Now he refuses.

I like that actually ^^ but 95% of us don't know why we are not public :/

Max

Garden Designer
Well done combo :D Now we just wait on a few more and we can pick out all the solos mwhahaha!

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
When's combo going public then? I mean, we went public a week ago, just because we're Awesome, Kiwifruit was no surprise, but getting beaten to the public-status by TDA makes Combo look a bit sheepish. ;)

none of us cared whether or not we're public.. :p Battles yes, public or not? doesn't matter.. not even a little!

Steve_God

Official Helper
When's combo going public then? I mean, we went public a week ago, just because we're Awesome, Kiwifruit was no surprise, but getting beaten to the public-status by TDA makes Combo look a bit sheepish. ;)

When I come online :p
(Ie, just now)

Did no-one read my end of round awards? I wasn't lying by saying I haven't been around much :p

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
On top of that, working with the rank 1 alliance, is tbfh, downright lame, and weak, so what they're friends, we all have friends in almost every single alliance in the game, doesn't mean we forsake alliance boundaries for them, i don't go bashing peewee or scallywags with DaX for example, because, simply, you have your alliance, you work with them, perhaps this is more Kiwi's fault for asking, but in part your own for not having the moral standing to actually say no to something that is wrong, but benefits you.

I am touched to be your example. Wanna bash Scallies? ;>

edd

Tree Surgeon
A Nag Ram vs Combo

Land taken - 48,000
Land lost - 15,000
Value of enemies killed - 176,300,000,000
Value of friendlies killed - 86,210,000,000
Bribe damage done - 5,890,000
Bribe damage taken 6,473,000,000

Obviously this is attacking stats only but as far as i can remember, combo lost more than us on failed attacks, especially after the 4 tril boost last night, (provided i understand those stats right).

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
...but as far as i can remember, combo lost more than us on failed attacks, especially after the 4 tril boost last night, (provided i understand those stats right).

You're right :)
Shaolin was left for dead by Chris_ because he was busy studying and Dimitar being Dimitar.

Well done though, you guys deserved it more than us :eek:

Steve_God

Official Helper
Good game guys!

If I'm honest, taking aside Ed's Harriers, it was very much a half arsed attempt from both sides, but having said that, Ed did crazy amounts of damage to our offliners with them Harriers that our route set-up just couldn't cope with, and for that, I tip my hat off to you :)

bluehen55

Harvester
Gotta give credit to Pod and Splint too, the SAs had some very nice rushes from time to time

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
Well played gentleman, you were a formidable opponent. The online activity level made it near impossible for me personally to get much of crap on Combo kills. :p
However I must say if you had been arsed to be a green ally and use real tactical skill instead of the mass mobbing of the lower ranks you never would have been able to keep up with us at all in land mass thus needing to form a resistance to take down R2 :D
I'm certain TDA, pee-wee and melons not to mention hang on for dear life scallywags would have been much happier had you done so too!
All in all though awesome work guys. look forward to battling with you again in round 42

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Well played gentleman, you were a formidable opponent. The online activity level made it near impossible for me personally to get much of crap on Combo kills. :p
However I must say if you had been arsed to be a green ally and use real tactical skill instead of the mass mobbing of the lower ranks you never would have been able to keep up with us at all in land mass thus needing to form a resistance to take down R2 :D
I'm certain TDA, pee-wee and melons not to mention hang on for dear life scallywags would have been much happier had you done so too!
All in all though awesome work guys. look forward to battling with you again in round 42

We didn't really start to mass until the last week or so.. :p before that, it was mostly everyone for themselves, with the occasional combo deal (1 AD 1 HD) and we were destroying yall in land :p

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon

We didn't really start to mass until the last week or so.. :p before that, it was mostly everyone for themselves, with the occasional combo deal (1 AD 1 HD) and we were destroying yall in land :p

pretty much had the lead in land mass nearly the entire round :p

LuckySports

Landscape Designer

pretty much had the lead in land mass nearly the entire round :p

which was my point.. :p We didn't really mass until the last week or so.. :p sooo.. your comment is moot! though many of us were dishonorable (myself included if you count the last 2 weeks :p)

Steve_God

Official Helper
Yeah... I was honourable... I tried to encourage others to be honourable, giving them the reasons why it would be in our best interests (eg, less inc from Kiwi as their suicide squad would recover less funds from it, etc...) - but the majority of the group were all evil and didn't care :p lol

Rowan

Harvester
Regarding attacking with friends in different alliances, I think it's fine to an extent. If you and a buddy are like "Oh, let's attack together" then I see no problem at all. However, if it's a full on alliance war or something then it's a low tactic. I mean, imagine if Combo had got Kiwi to fight ANG in their war, that'd be pathetic.

Anyway, just my opinion. Might be a bit all over the place, I'm really tired.