Round 41 Awards Discussion

WTFudge

Planter
My friend Spitfirer for leaving and deleting with no word to an old friend.

You knew spitfirer too? :p He was one of the first friends I ever had on bush... I noticed he has an ID this round but hasn't replied - Does he not answer? :(

been playing tick based games with spit for the past 10 years or so. Bush since rd 15 with him in allot of alliances. He ws in Scally many rounds, left came back numerous times.. 2 weeks ago or so just left and deleted.
Thats a clue to who you are back in the day....lol

Well I was P-Nap's with him for 4 rounds, allied with him for 3 and it doesn't suprise me he still plays the game xD He sure can play a strong solo harrier :p

Rowan

Harvester
My "spying" for the resistance was me sitting in the Resistance IRC for one day, and got 0 information so I doubt that counts.

The only info I got was from some spy you guys had who mailed us the attack plans, and I'm pretty sure he was fed false information anyway so we never used it.

I don't feel guilty about it, aside from getting no information, since my name was "rowan_nz" and there was no password on the channel. And surely it was obvious I wasn't in any of the resist allies? Haha, I just wanted to see what I could get away with. I think acting like it made even a slight difference is naive.

Still, I have no issue with you Steve_God, I think you're a good player and a cool guy. Think I even gave you an award iirc. But if you want to have an issue with me, go right ahead and join the queue.

Davs

Garden Designer
* Honourable Mention Alliance - Dutch Angels; good to see you back Pearly ! Now what's keeping Leftovers and Khaos from returning ?

I'm personally an old school Leftovers survivor, unfortunately I don't think the Leader will touch bushtarion again and Davs is inactive, cloud I haven't spoken to in awhile. I hope they do make a return but it's very unlikely :p Although I made a return to bushtarion this round starting late after a 2/3 year quitting time I don't see Leftovers returning anytime soon.

I am indeed inactive. I have also never been in Khaos, Leftovers or Dutch Angels, so whilst I'm flattered for being mentioned, I don't understand why I was :p

Yeah oops :p I forgot you weren't in LO - I meant Treedude not you :p What alliance was we in together again? I forget - It was between round 20-30 somewhere. Also now that I remember a guy called City of Angels aswell was in LO with me, idk where he went either.

Oneiria methinks. Also, hobo is a legend.

Davs

Garden Designer

You knew spitfirer too? :p He was one of the first friends I ever had on bush... I noticed he has an ID this round but hasn't replied - Does he not answer? :(

been playing tick based games with spit for the past 10 years or so. Bush since rd 15 with him in allot of alliances. He ws in Scally many rounds, left came back numerous times.. 2 weeks ago or so just left and deleted.

<3 spit and Rooster. Illu reunion needs to happen at some point, see how many of us we can get back together.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
I don't feel guilty about it, aside from getting no information, since my name was "rowan_nz" and there was no password on the channel. And surely it was obvious I wasn't in any of the resist allies? Haha, I just wanted to see what I could get away with. I think acting like it made even a slight difference is naive.

Wtf?

Like i said in my 'awards', my best moment was you pretending on the forums that your own alliance needed to be hit and saying rank 1 was solo and all that.

I said it was funny at the time with you trying to BS almost as good as IoF because it was very obvious to me that you were in Kiwi. But others beleived it?

._o

WTFudge

Planter
* Honourable Mention Alliance - Dutch Angels; good to see you back Pearly ! Now what's keeping Leftovers and Khaos from returning ?

I'm personally an old school Leftovers survivor, unfortunately I don't think the Leader will touch bushtarion again and Davs is inactive, cloud I haven't spoken to in awhile. I hope they do make a return but it's very unlikely :p Although I made a return to bushtarion this round starting late after a 2/3 year quitting time I don't see Leftovers returning anytime soon.

I am indeed inactive. I have also never been in Khaos, Leftovers or Dutch Angels, so whilst I'm flattered for being mentioned, I don't understand why I was :p

Yeah oops :p I forgot you weren't in LO - I meant Treedude not you :p What alliance was we in together again? I forget - It was between round 20-30 somewhere. Also now that I remember a guy called City of Angels aswell was in LO with me, idk where he went either.

Oneiria methinks. Also, hobo is a legend.

I remember now, I was in Discolegends, your alliance back in the day.... Davs king of disco I think your name was.

WTFudge

Planter

<3 spit and Rooster. Illu reunion needs to happen at some point, see how many of us we can get back together.

Yeah spit is awesome :p Reunions are always cool - I was trying to get the old LO players back but none of them answer me these days, I think most have completely quit bush! :eek:

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Edit: Who led the top 5 alliances this round? And is there a rough guide to who was in each alliance? Just a few names i'd know. Ta

The Dude Abides
Put together initially to teach alot of people who were either new, or relatively new about the game, and the general deal with larger incs, more responsibilities, and more attacking. I think overall I've stuck with my aim, and I've been very happy with what my guys have achieved, all considering the lineups for the three alliances above me. We've rebuilt quickly every time we've taken a hit, and everybody has learned how it feels to have helpful members bugger off for glory. Lessons taught, and I'm done with leading.

DaX; Leader
Coruba; Co-leader

Members:
Fiery
Seth
Frasuly
CrazyMonkey
Dooboo
BadBramovich
Kingdroid
Alevo
Ed
Jesse
Atlantis
Pandemonium
Christ
Thomasvinki
Taylor
Stu
Evans
Felix

Zaheen

BANNED
merge

merge

* Master Score Queen: Stegosaurus
Super active, 24/7 contactable - on the rare occasion I am away from my computer (maybe 20 minutes a day, I have no life LOL) I never turn my cellphone off or remove it from my person EVER.

Maybe interested, only if I don't have to waste troops on defense though - my score/rank is very important to me.
Richie Rich: Stegonoob [XXXX] has had £21,549,489,298,253 for at least 1 tick.

Player Information:
Score: 42,352,951,428
Acres: 94

That's pretty impressive, after being completely killed and farmed. Nobody will take your rank...

_____

* Biggest Retard: Rowan

For sending me a message within 24 hours of me signing up. I've never even heard of this clown before until I was told who it was. Even his own alliance members told me he was a pathetic waste of space.
_____

Private Sent by: Rowan [XXXX] Mon 03rd Oct, 2011. 15:45:07 GMT Reply Forward
Subject:
Come at me bro.

You're a ****.

Last edited:

edd

Tree Surgeon
who's ed :eek: ? i'm ed :(

(The only reason i'm edd by account name is you can't have 2 lettered names :/ )

Zaheen

BANNED
Big whoop. Everyone gets nice BRs on everyone else.

You seem to think you're some god given gift to Bushtarion. Hate to burst your bubble but you're nothing mate.
Rich coming from you.

lolfc.jpg

Rowan

Harvester

Wtf?

Like i said in my 'awards', my best moment was you pretending on the forums that your own alliance needed to be hit and saying rank 1 was solo and all that.

I said it was funny at the time with you trying to BS almost as good as IoF because it was very obvious to me that you were in Kiwi. But others beleived it?

._o

Apparently lol. It wasn't even MEANT to be believed, was just a joke between me and some of my mates.

Oh well whatever haha it's all good fun to me. I'm not likely to run off crying because someone on the Bushtarion forums doesn't like me.

You playing actively next round Twigs? Obviously not FTW (unless you'd like to be the master of hypocracy after your little speel about it being gay to play FTW now-a-days) but at least semi-active?

CrazyMonkey01

Harvester
Big whoop. Everyone gets nice BRs on everyone else.

You seem to think you're some god given gift to Bushtarion. Hate to burst your bubble but you're nothing mate.
Rich coming from you.

lolfc.jpg

I never said I was gods gift to bushtarion, rowan do you get paid hourly to talk nonsense? Tell me where in the awards discussion you read i said that.
You can't cause I never said it. Now go away and go bash someone else.

Rowan

Harvester
Haha, forgetting why I sent that already I guess?

Go have a circle jerk with Crazy or something.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
No offence, Rowan, but for you to call Crazy "nothing" is kinda funny as noone had ever heard of you before this round. So in conclusion you should all just shut up and admire me - the actual gift of God.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
The posts above are a lot more offtopic than the post you moved, atsan/you deleted, DA.

No, This one is not.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
No offence, Rowan, but for you to call Crazy "nothing" is kinda funny as noone had ever heard of you before this round. So in conclusion you should all just shut up and admire me - the actual gift of God.

Its true.. I did indeed give him as a gift.. To my enemies! MWUWHAHAHAHA

:D

So taking personal awards personal is an awful lot like taking a game personal (actually, its EXACTLY like it, except sadder) so chill out and enjoy..

Crazy- you didn't say you were, but you've certainly given off that vibe.. And more than just on the forums, I've seen it in mails you've sent to my ally-mates :p

Rowan - who're you again? :p As for anyone taking you solo, I didn't participate (nor even really pay attention to) the resistance, but you DID sit in the resist channel and tell them you weren't with kiwi, whilst you didn't get anything (according to you) the action was there, and that's what Steve_God is talking about. Hate you? No, I strongly doubt it, but I'm sure he's lost a lot of respect for you out of it.

Zaheen - As usual, you come around just to stir up a hornets nest for no reason other than you can. You'd be a real viable player if you could get over yourself long enough to realize its more fun to play FOR a group of friends. With your attitude, I wouldn't take you into one of my alliances if I couldn't get anyone else to join and was getting desperate. You'd just insult them, and either get kick-raped or leave on your own and delete a week later because your "bored."

Did I miss anyone? :D

Last edited:

WTFudge

Planter

Its true.. I did indeed give him as a gift.. To my enemies! MWUWHAHAHAHA

:D

So taking personal awards personal is an awful lot like taking a game personal (actually, its EXACTLY like it, except sadder) so chill out and enjoy..

Crazy- you didn't say you were, but you've certainly given off that vibe.. And more than just on the forums, I've seen it in mails you've sent to my ally-mates :p

Rowan - who're you again? :p As for anyone taking you solo, I didn't participate (nor even really pay attention to) the resistance, but you DID sit in the resist channel and tell them you weren't with kiwi, whilst you didn't get anything (according to you) the action was there, and that's what Steve_God is talking about. Hate you? No, I strongly doubt it, but I'm sure he's lost a lot of respect for you out of it.

Zaheen - As usual, you come around just to stir up a hornets nest for no other reason than you can. You'd be a real viable player if you could get over yourself long enough to realize its more fun to play FOR a group of friends. With your attitude, I wouldn't take you into one of my alliances if I couldn't get anyone else to join and was getting desperate. You'd just insult them, and either get kick-raped or leave on your own and delete a week later because your "bored."

Did I miss anyone? :D

Your hot.

Praise jebus.

Well put lol, gj.