abusive messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

slow_bicycle

Digger
it has been posted before about a certain player who messaged me with abusive messages after i attacked him. i have received another one, weeks after the first 2, and he is still doing it.

Private Sent by: {xxx} [xxxx] Fri 07th Oct, 2011. 08:28:00 GMT Reply Forward
Subject:
gutless faggot

i do not play a war game to receive abuse about playing the game effectively.

i pwnd him though :)

and no, i didn't message him, he only receives mail from his friends.

slow_bicycle

Digger
'dealt with' bad turn of phrase. i don't want him shot.

just told of how this behaviour isn't welcome in our game.

slow_bicycle

Digger
surely that's beside the point? if i could mail him back say 'lol' i would, but i can't.

gripe gripe gripe.

Steve_God

Official Helper
Some levels of 'War banter' are part of the game, but if you feel it's crossed the line, then send a message to ID 1, and if that player is seen to be constantly sending abusive messages, action may be taken :)

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
I know this is offtopic but I find it weird how Zaheen only remembers IDs he deleted or didn't actively use.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
This is why the ignore option or friends only option is ****ed.

If you have someone on ignore, or have friends only on, then you shouldnt be able to mail people.

But then people would be dicks and just disable and re-enable it after sending message.

Hence why if anyone ever sends you a message, you should be able to reply, regardless of whether the person has friends only, or ignore on.

If ever Azzer did implement a suggestion, i would hope for this one.

slow_bicycle

Digger
it is a little petty, i know. but it does ****ing rile me. he's blocked now. and i'm just going to hit him again when he gets to my range.

all i want is just to verbally rub his face in it.

like i said.

gripe gripe gripe.

Zaheen

BANNED
I know this is offtopic but I find it weird how Zaheen only remembers IDs he deleted or didn't actively use.
I made that signature about 3 years ago, with the exception of the latest ID. What is weird about it?

Want to know what else is off topic? Nice to see you still have no life.

Last edited:

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Getting a bit too defensive again? I wasn't actually trying to insult you but alright. I guess you always have to be at either extreme

Zaheen

BANNED
It's pretty clear to everyone what you were trying to imply. There are a few names I remember, but no way I could remember the random IDs.

It's not my first original Bush account with all my ID history. Also the signature has a character limit, so I put in the ones I remember and had the most fun in, the ones I didn't have fun in are the ones I didn't play much in which are the ones I can't remember, make sense?

When I make an account, I don't immediately think "OMFG, I need to update my forum signature and add this ID in there..."

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
It's not clear to everyone what I was trying to imply, because I wasn't implying anything. I was just saying that I find it amusing that you say "I can't remember any others, so I doubt anybody else will ^ ^" about ids which got deleted or were player inactively. Not everything is a conspiration against you so just drop it.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Please make full use of the ignore facility in-game, and forward any mails you deem offensive to ID 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.