[Recruiting] An Experimental Alliance FTF

Coruba

Head Gardener
Hello All

Since I have now had a bit of experience playing in a few various alliances I feel the need to try my hand at leading one.

I am looking for players who would be willing to try something that is a little offbeat and prepared to trust my ideas. This may mean restarting your account if my ideas goes completely pear shaped so if you have any intentions of competing for a top result I would suggest joining elsewhere.

The need to buy a p-unit is not necessarily a requirement but please when sending me a mail let me know if you would or would not be prepared to spend on one.

And finally should you wish to give this a go please mail me your details and relative experience etc.

Thanks

Coruba

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
Seems interesting Coruba! I would have loved to tried with you if I wasn't already taken.

All the best with leading, hope it works out :)

Coruba

Head Gardener
Hi All

I did write this quite late at night. A little bit further information. I have an idea which I need a few players to implement it. It does involve a bribing type setup and I will be allocating routes which is why I would prefer people who don't mind giving up a ftw type of run etc. In regards to this I would hope those players that sign up will at least give the alliance time to get fully teched to see how things pan out before leaving for greener pastures etc.

Cheers

Coruba

Kleggy87

Weeder
Hi there Coruba, only played bush for 2 months again now, but did play 3 rounds back 5 years ago.

This round made it too rank 97 as solo before getting crushed by a rank 18. Played military harrier route.

Happy to give a go your idea with you, as I feel I can learn alot and want to be involved with an alliance again. I would say that I am very active, with access from my mobil, use of internet at work and at home, so only need sleep :)

Let me know if you are full for the next round

Andy

Would have pm'ed but need a min of 5 posts.

Coruba

Head Gardener
Hi All

Still not many takers unfortunately so still looking for more.

Activity does not necessarily need to be high, nor contactable.....all you need is a brain and be prepared to follow a bit of instruction. Route setup will be assigned and all I ask is that you at least give my idea a chance to see it in action.

Feel free to message me on by replying to this thread.

Cheers

Coruba

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Honestly, give this guy a chance - He's one of the few undiscovered NZ's left in the game, and he's a fantastic sport. I've given him alot of the tools to explain route strengths/weaknesses, and he is generally a nice guy to play alongside.
I expect to see his alliance full before the round starts!

Atlantis

Pruner
Hi coruba

I will be looking for an alliance next round, altho doubt i will be very active as per the end of last round in TDA

Drop me a mail if you want me

Kleggy87

Weeder
dont have enough post count to pm, add me on facebook facebook.com/Kleggy

, need instructions for next round

Coruba

Head Gardener
Hi All

Well we're dead, thanks to all that gave it a shot as it definitely was appreciated. And my sincere apologies to any of those players that feel I have mucked their round up.

Thanks

Coruba

magpie

Planter
Bone collectors

Bone collectors

At least you tryed matey, keep your chin up, am sure you will come back again.

You dont try these ideas, you never know if they are gonna work.:s

Max

Garden Designer
Kudos for trying indeed Coruba, and brave man for trying an experimental setup :D

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
If I'm correct in saying your alliance was 'The Bone Collectors', then idd Kudo's for trying, you were holding out very strongly, defence was great up until the point the useful units came out and the route setup was never going to be able to accompany such incomings :)