[Available] next round

septimus

Harvester
is it to early/late to be looking for an ally for next round? I just got back into the game after around 10 rounds away, Im not the most active in terms of attacking, but with my phone I can be on a decent amount everyday, won't give out number, dont need phone calls in the middle of the night anymore, but would give out email address for when Im not on, but awake.

Im....GMT -4? I can never be sure, I think it's -4, but I coulda swore it used to be -5, willing to play any route, not entirely sure if Id get the PUnit or not, would kinda depend on how much Im enjoying it, a FTW ally is probably not quite the right fit, but something FTF that is going to be decent, and doesn't mind me being not entirely contactable, and not on IRC, Im normally not really around my comp at home.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
now is actually the perfect time to start looking for an ally, most alliances for next round should be starting to recruit soon.

I suggest getting ahold of podunk and joining his group. They are ftf, but definitely worth their snuff.

septimus

Harvester
I don't really know how to work these forums to message Podunk tbh, if you can point him in my direction that'd be great, or if he can message me ingame, or through the profiles, or on here, or on IRC(I'll see it eventually, Im Septimus on IRC) that'd be great.

On that note, I am still looking!

Max

Garden Designer
I think that Septimus is being rather modest here: he's absolutely brilliant, totally reliable and incredibly fun to attack/defend with all at the same time! Grab that nightcover whilst it's available because you will not regret the decision :)

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
lol, I'll ask pod to shoot you a PM on here.. :p Assuming he's leading again next round.