Zaheen is a racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rowan

Harvester
"Zaheen" has been mailing me and my friends with racist in-game mails. I think this is pathetic and I can't even address him about it as he's very maturely put me on ignore.

I think this is completely unacceptable .. Sure it's a war game, but I think racism and mailing abuse is a bit over the top. And since he won't let me mail him, I'll address him here:

You need to grow up mate. I'm not expecting an apology since you're acting like a 6 year old but if you do then I'll put it all behind me. If not then I guess you're just a little girl.

Rowan

Harvester
Maybe I'm making a big deal about nothing, but really it's 2011. We should be beyond this. I just think that it's a bit sad.

If you don't think this is a problem then lock this thread. I just don't have any other way to let him know that I think it's inappropriate because he has me on ignore. Sorry to anyone who thinks this is trivial, maybe I'm overreacting.

CrazyMonkey01

Harvester
Maybe I'm making a big deal about nothing, but really it's 2011. We should be beyond this. I just think that it's a bit sad.

If you don't think this is a problem then lock this thread. I just don't have any other way to let him know that I think it's inappropriate because he has me on ignore. Sorry to anyone who thinks this is trivial, maybe I'm overreacting.

drama queen eat a snickers

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Zaheen is one of those standard Internet lowlifes who inhabit every forum and every game. My best advice for you is to report him to ID 1 and forward the mails (fat lot of good it'll do you) and then just ignore him entirely.

Coruba

Head Gardener
Let me guess Rowan.....did he say that Australia would win the Rugby World Cup now we have lost Dan Carter......surely that would be classified as a racist comment

Rowan

Harvester
@Crazy: Shut the hell up. Who ARE you? Go away mate, this is the Gripes forum. I don't complain much so when something is legitimately against game rules then I'll make a fuss about it. How am I being a drama queen? People have complained about issues far more benign and no one has complained. Go back to 4chan and do some more "leet trollan" or whatever.

@Alci: Yeah cheers, will do. Good to know he's just a dick, I guess I'll just ignore him. Thanks mate, just needed to vent. This is the Gripes forum after all, so I feel I'm allowed to gripe. I usually don't. Thanks mate, hope you're having a good round. Got any plans for next?

@Coruba: Surprisingly, I'm not obsessed with rugby and also not so petty that I would care about such an asinine comment. Go back to your hole.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
zaheen. haha if ever any one deserved a perma ban that pillock does....hes very very angry. I would think he might grow up oneday but hes 25. Id feel sorry for him if he wasnt a tw*t. All i can think is he has a childs mind trapped in a mans body.

Last edited:

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
As the wise man once said - fight racism with racism.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I regret that you're receiving such abusive/hostile messages in game, Rowan. Please forward these to me in PM - I will take a closer look at them.

The forums, not even the Gripes sub-forum, provide a facility to report individual cases of abusive messages being sent. Please make full use of the ignore facility in-game, and forward any mails you deem offensive to ID 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.