For The Record

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
My next excuse...it proves the existence of my brother if I was not in yet he was available.

Not one to conclude my approach but at least there are some evaluated connotations there.

I accept that's what most people say toby, but you're right, you can't judge do to not being say a 'recipient'. However, like I said, this has purely derived from the moment my brother also left TDA and then the attacks on TDA commenced (this is not an excuse I promise!)

However, if Azzer wants to lock me purely because people want me rid of this game because they believe I've been cheating then let him. That's one way to quit and rid the addiciotn right? I don't want this to happen though. I'd rather Azzer came to my house and had dinner with me and my brother and saw how we operated.

But whatever, I'm getting my own place in a few weeks with my missus (yes Dimitar she is hot) so none of this can happen again. Now people have put their views across, excuses made, questions answered, it will be good to lock this thread to prevent anything unnecessary.

I will liek to apologise and hopefully befriend those who I attacked in this war game (no sarcasm intended). Love you all <3

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
Yeah but you see the thing with me and my brother and the accusations is that I posted a picture with both me and him in it. With both of us having bush on our screens with 2 different ids. So nice try. But no.

Whatever you say, my point is this. If you used to be such a noob and now your not.
Then why are you still getting locked.

Again Crazy, you just accuse and assume whenever you get the chance without thinking. I can do the same! It's not hard to get someone to take a picture of us both on our computers with our screens!

Plus my brother got locked, he is the n00bish one, not me. Thanks.

CrazyMonkey01

Harvester
Alright well if its not so hard then I dont get the point of you not doing it to stop the accusations?
Also I dont see why you directed that post to me when toby is talking about LO and im not?

Max

Garden Designer
Hamilton and Aaron played with me in Event Horizon for the majority of the round and I never had any problems with them.

In fact they were both pretty awesome :D So I can only offer my highest recommendation and regard for both.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
My next excuse...it proves the existence of my brother if I was not in yet he was available.

Not one to conclude my approach but at least there are some evaluated connotations there.

I accept that's what most people say toby, but you're right, you can't judge do to not being say a 'recipient'. However, like I said, this has purely derived from the moment my brother also left TDA and then the attacks on TDA commenced (this is not an excuse I promise!)

I wasn't asking about this round. I've already said I have no basis for any argument on this round.

However, you said you cheated in round 19 because you were new, it was only your second round, you didn't think about the rules, etc.

But as it wasn't round 19 at all, that idea loses some gravity. If you had been playing for two rounds in round 19, then round 23 was your fifth round. So you were not a new player, yet you still cheated.

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
If you had been playing for two rounds in round 19, then round 23 was your fifth round. So you were not a new player, yet you still cheated.

But the whole point of this was for this round.

And Crazy, my brother almost wet himself when I asked him to join me for a picture with me at my computer for a picture. I will get it uploaded for you shortly :)

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
If you had been playing for two rounds in round 19, then round 23 was your fifth round. So you were not a new player, yet you still cheated.

But the whole point of this was for this round.

And Crazy, my brother almost wet himself when I asked him to join me for a picture with me at my computer for a picture. I will get it uploaded for you shortly :)

You may have made this thread just for this round, but imo, previous actions give some indication of current events. I'm not saying you are cheating this round, I'm saying if you cheated in round 23 (and your brother was involved then as well. His existence is not an alibi) it means there is a greater possibility you are doing it now, and to act as if you are entirely blemish-free and that your glorious reputation is in danger of being tarnished by malevolent conspiracies is somewhat questionable.

CrazyMonkey01

Harvester
Still doesnt mean that you didnt cheat / aren't a cheater.
Especially with you getting locked and having no excuse for it.
Besides saying that your brother couldnt even figure out why you cookies are disappearing.
And then to go on about that the fact that when i bring it up you quickly are trying to move on with the subject.

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
Besides saying that your brother couldnt even figure out why you cookies are disappearing.
And then to go on about that the fact that when i bring it up you quickly are trying to move on with the subject.

Exactly!
If I was to be a multi like you say then why would I need to cookie lock an account, and have never locked an account in my history. I have a desktop and a laptop, my brother uses my father's desktop and his own laptop. His cookie locking was his problem. I've not once cookie locked my account.

What makes me not want further my discussion with you Crazy, is that you like to use my brother as 'myself' in the same context as your way of getting a point across. Like I said, if I get locked this round, then so be it. I will be more than hard done by. All I've heard Crazy is you call me a cheater non stop and retaliations when I attacked you. My brother and I will continue to play the game as we do.
As for changing subject, I seem yo be quoting everything you post at the moment :/

CrazyMonkey01

Harvester

Exactly!
If I was to be a multi like you say then why would I need to cookie lock an account, and have never locked an account in my history. I have a desktop and a laptop, my brother uses my father's desktop and his own laptop. His cookie locking was his problem. I've not once cookie locked my account.

What makes me not want further my discussion with you Crazy, is that you like to use my brother as 'myself' in the same context as your way of getting a point across. Like I said, if I get locked this round, then so be it. I will be more than hard done by. All I've heard Crazy is you call me a cheater non stop and retaliations when I attacked you. My brother and I will continue to play the game as we do.
As for changing subject, I seem yo be quoting everything you post at the moment :/

The only thing i quoted before is that you got locked with no excuse.
Also what i find fishy is that the whole time while TDA was getting massed by Combo; not once did they send to your brother Tiger or Aaron(Hamilron)

Davs

Garden Designer
cyclic arguments aside, I'd just like to address the point of "being cookie locked makes you a n00b".

Download new browser which happens to not save cookies by default. Don't pay enough attention when logging in to see the warning at the top of the screen. Log in necessary times to get locked et voila.

Whilst paying a bit more attention would prevent it, it's hardly "n00bish" just unfortunate...

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
Again Crazy, your humour is not humour. Aaron got locked with no excuse. Not me :) But I suppose I can't prevent you from making these comments because it is for your humour.

Plus why would we attack our forthcoming replacement for our consistently suiciding, inactive members? That would be silly.

Nickk

Harvester
appaz me and Clem were multis according to a few people a couple of rounds ago as we kept attacking together. So much so to the extent that Azzer actually locked us for a while before realising we weren't multis. At the end of the day it's Azzer's opinion which matters, just take everyone elses comment as a pinch of salt and get on with it . If you are a cheat you will get locked, if not you will be fine. So i guess we'll see before the round end.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
I do in fact remember some scandal with Hamilton and his brother. I got confused because of the different names. He was a cheaterten, he's probably still a cheater now. End of story, where there's smoke there's fire.

CLem

Head Gardener
appaz me and Clem were multis according to a few people a couple of rounds ago as we kept attacking together. So much so to the extent that Azzer actually locked us for a while before realising we weren't multis. At the end of the day it's Azzer's opinion which matters, just take everyone elses comment as a pinch of salt and get on with it . If you are a cheat you will get locked, if not you will be fine. So i guess we'll see before the round end.

what he said

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
cba to read the last page and a 1/2, looks like a bunch of children bickering... all we need now is Iam to post and it will be fully transformed into unintelligent spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.