Combo vs Anagram | R41

Angela

Harvester
I Must say congrats to anagram for taking out combo ... well hurting them at least... especially when you guys had a spy in combo! well done! Takes a lot of hardwork and dedication to hurt them with a spy to help you along.

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
picking up a disgruntled former combo member doesn't automatically make them a spy, get your facts right before making sweeping and utterly false statements

although if we go by your way of seeing it, Combo had a spy in us aswell, as they picked up one of our former members when their disgruntled member left them :O

OMG WE TRADED SPIES, ITS THE COLD WAR ALL OVER AGAIN :O :O

edd

Tree Surgeon
I Must say congrats to anagram for taking out combo ... well hurting them at least... especially when you guys had a spy in combo! well done! Takes a lot of hardwork and dedication to hurt them with a spy to help you along.

I take some offence from this because I organised the attack and could show u our pols and also ally logs that show me having asked around for activity times and having set the Launch time before the ex-combo member had even left combo. Targets were decided by me and tbh i probably knew near everything he could have told me about combo's activity at night anyway (to be clear however, he said very little of the sort, none of which was intended as supplying info, just comments in passing and none of which was new to us).

"for someone who isnt paying attention, ie me" Some of your words in the bribenoobia thread.

Going by this we can't expect you to know what's going on so thanks for the attention but as ogluk said get your facts straight before you make these outrageous comments. ESPECIALLY coming from somebody allied to rowan who spied on the resistance channel earlier this round, I hear it's much easier to fend off a wave when you know it's coming. We took combo by surprise, I'm certain of it and it is one of the reasons for the success we had this morning.

Finally being a ftf ally it did take hard work to pull this off, (leaving out the number of people who woke up/came on to send, thanks guys :D) approximately 250-300mobs sent by myself and a load of stealth from my alliance along with quite a few mobs sent by a few others in ANR, when combined tell me everything I need to know about when to attack them and who to attack because I HAVE been paying attention.

Last edited:

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
I was in Anagram earlier this round and I'm willing to offer my services as a post-emptive spy to any alliance for a fee.

Just send an SMS to 0800-1337-02098 and I'll get right back to you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Kiwi are only rank 1 because they have a spy (Insomn) in our alliance channel for a few minutes every 20 days or so. Poor tactics. Shame on you. Abdicate please

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
okay, too much work to read all of Ed's post.. but I have to agree, Guff was NOT spying.. He left because he was tired of certain people not pulling their own weight, He then decided to join anagram shortly after.

Thanks for sticking up for us Angela, but we're good ^_^

and as far as Insomn goes.. SHAME! that one-line every 20 days or so totally ruined our round! *blames insomn for combo's down-fall* :D

Angela

Harvester

I take some offence from this because I organised the attack and could show u our pols and also ally logs that show me having asked around for activity times and having set the Launch time before the ex-combo member had even left combo. Targets were decided by me and tbh i probably knew near everything he could have told me about combo's activity at night anyway (to be clear however, he said very little of the sort, none of which was intended as supplying info, just comments in passing and none of which was new to us).

"for someone who isnt paying attention, ie me" Some of your words in the bribenoobia thread.

Going by this we can't expect you to know what's going on so thanks for the attention but as ogluk said get your facts straight before you make these outrageous comments. ESPECIALLY coming from somebody allied to rowan who spied on the resistance channel earlier this round, I hear it's much easier to fend off a wave when you know it's coming. We took combo by surprise, I'm certain of it and it is one of the reasons for the success we had this morning.

Finally being a ftf ally it did take hard work to pull this off, (leaving out the number of people who woke up/came on to send, thanks guys :D) approximately 250-300mobs sent by myself and a load of stealth from my alliance along with quite a few mobs sent by a few others in ANR, when combined tell me everything I need to know about when to attack them and who to attack because I HAVE been paying attention.

just because i wasnt paying attention to bribemania doesnt mean im not paying attention to what combo and anagram are doing.

edd

Tree Surgeon
More action:

[close] 100,000 allied Geo-Phys Thief stole 1,314 land. [372] tree. [754] bush. [98] flower. [90] grass. [0] uncultivated.

[close] 100,000 allied Geo-Phys Thief stole 1,274 land. [370] tree. [738] bush. [82] flower. [84] grass. [0] uncultivated.

[close] 100,000 allied Geo-Phys Thief stole 1,198 land. [338] tree. [688] bush. [90] flower. [82] grass. [0] uncultivated.

[close] 100,000 allied Geo-Phys Thief stole 1,042 land. [302] tree. [606] bush. [66] flower. [68] grass. [0] uncultivated.

[close] 100,000 allied Geo-Phys Thief stole 936 land. [270] tree. [546] bush. [58] flower. [62] grass. [0] uncultivated.

close] 50,000 allied Geo-Phys Thief stole 1,205 land. [341] tree. [692] bush. [90] flower. [82] grass. [0] uncultivated.

[close] 50,000 allied Geo-Phys Thief stole 1,421 land. [401] tree. [815] bush. [107] flower. [98] grass. [0] uncultivated.

Angela, even if "not paying attention" doesn't imply you haven't been paying attention to the situation between anagram and combo your comments clearly show you haven't been because they were false.

Last edited:

Max

Garden Designer
Congrats Anagram :D I'm loving the action and sudden increase in offensive capacity! Looks like you guys have won the war, well done :)

Steve_God

Official Helper
Interesting how Signer quit the game shortly after Anagrams large scale attacks on us... spy much? ;)
[/rumours without substance] :p

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
This was originally my thought when the 2 players switched sides.

Guff left, said to me he wants to go solo because some people weren't playing FTF the way he wanted to, tried to convince him to stay for another shot, but failed because he kept away the real reason he wanted to leave, he wanted to join ANR. And Guff then crushed Caz soon after he joined us. Don't need to be online the whole time to be called a spy :p

But I've known Caz for more than 10 years in real life, I hope he wouldn't do such a thing :)

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Yeah, but you need to be online at least A LITTLE to BE a spy.. :p giving out our IDs wouldn't really help (they are out anyway) and there's nothing on pols particularly damaging. :p

GUUUff

Planter
Guff left, said to me he wants to go solo because some people weren't playing FTF the way he wanted to, tried to convince him to stay for another shot, but failed because he kept away the real reason he wanted to leave, he wanted to join ANR. And Guff then crushed Caz soon after he joined us. Don't need to be online the whole time to be called a spy :p

i wasnt going to post anything here but lets get some facts right. I didnt "want" to join ANR but as soon as i left i saw inc from my former ally mates so i mailed their HQ, i had no plans to join there before, i didnt even know anyone who was in ANR, when i joined i recognized 3 names. i definately wasnt spying for them, when i joined i saw a thread in pols where they had planned to attack combo sunday night, and i joined ofcourse.

we (combo) "started" a war against ANR when ed kept rushing us. i tried to get people to join many times but most people had no interest to do anything about them, they just wanted to sit with lots of land, lots of seeds and red title, then die couple times a week. im playing this game to see BRs, i dont like to sit on seeds doing nothing, if im online im usually attacking. why did i return to this game after being gone over 20 rounds?? now im addicted again :(

before i left we had alot of unknown incs from ANR, i saw 7 other people refreshing and only me + 1 other people sending any kind of defence, one of us died to those incs and i decided its time to leave.

this happened to the guy who replaced me, sent 1 unknown at them, no def

Battle Report - Attacking [Player deleted from game]
[range] 102,540,077 allied Secret Agent attacked, killing 111,765,196 hostile staff.
[range] 28,295,628 hostile Terrorist Leader attacked, killing 10,534,620 allied staff.

Died: 10,534,620 [£579,404,100,000] friendlies dead. 111,765,196 [£3,317,751,507,000] enemies dead.

You gained 4,737,557 effectiveness.
You gained 58.18 fame.
You gained 41.56 honour.
You earned £147,149,295,618 bounty.
You will soon be receiving £115,880,820,000 insurance.

Battle Report - Attacking [Player deleted from game]
[middle] 92,005,457 allied Secret Agent attacked, killing 28,514,382 hostile staff.

Died: 28,514,382 [£1,284,071,281,000] enemies dead.

You gained 1,797,700 effectiveness.
You gained 49.71 fame.
You gained 38.07 honour.
You earned £57,934,334,740 bounty.