Bribenoobia

bluehen55

Harvester
I think i killed ~1.5m of his gargantuas last round when he was solo, but its easy to build them back up when pure trikers and HV magically keep attacking you :/

alwaysnumb

Head Gardener
well the guy being accussed of troops trading to make gants, all the evidence is circumstantial and dosnt prove anything for certain. You dont know it could be he attacking stupid newbs. The locked guys musta had something more substantial than that.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
well the guy being accussed of troops trading to make gants, all the evidence is circumstantial and dosnt prove anything for certain. You dont know it could be he attacking stupid newbs. The locked guys musta had something more substantial than that.

And it is just a massive coincidence that when he attacks the same striker defender last ticks his scrap bot mobs every single time?

If someone is that stupid it's a bloody miracle he manages to switch his computer on by himself.

Rowan

Harvester
I'm actually less concerned about it being the same guy and more worried about other people seeing the "success" he has with it and trying it out for themselves. ****, I'd love to have a few million gargs wandering around but I don't doubt some people are gonna feel that if it's not been punished then they might as well get a piece of it.

Blaaah. So stupid.

Yochoko

Head Gardener
Ah well, at least they know what happens to the ally which keeps a cheater (or cheaters for this bribe ally). But probably, there might be more of those among solos since there always has been some anyways. His case, though, he doesn't get locked because he's doing it with two other players (and not his multis) that it's hard to prove the intent? I dunno. 'coz I remember a few rounds back, a huge troop trading player with his so many multis who was in top 20 got locked just before the round end.

Last edited:

alwaysnumb

Head Gardener
That player probly made a mistake didnt login to proxy or something correctly, accessed the wrong account or maybe broke the 30min rule. But really long before he got locked with the circumstantial evidence the gov should send in land farmers+lets to knock them back a bit making the obvious but unproved cheating a waste of time.
Mostly I think mods/helpers should be given the power to lock/punish people if theres more than one agreeing on the evidence for cheating. Also proxy access to the game should be stopped with this being a lockable offense. Wont stop all cheating but would certainly slow multis down.

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
Mostly I think mods/helpers should be given the power to lock/punish people if theres more than one agreeing on the evidence for cheating.

This would require all the mods/helpers to stop playing otherwise there will always be the issue of impartiality

alwaysnumb

Head Gardener
Mostly I think mods/helpers should be given the power to lock/punish people if theres more than one agreeing on the evidence for cheating.

This would require all the mods/helpers to stop playing otherwise there will always be the issue of impartiality

why I said you would need multiple people agreeing on the cheat, abuse that and they risk losing their status as helpers. The other option is the current situation of cheating idiots running amok.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

why I said you would need multiple people agreeing on the cheat, abuse that and they risk losing their status as helpers. The other option is the current situation of cheating idiots running amok.

Or just hand over admin powers to 1 impartial non-playing person.

A democratic system wouldn't work imo.

Deloitte

Pruner
Agreed...since Oggie could be easily bribed with a hamburger and strawberry milkshake :eek:

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
Also proxy access to the game should be stopped with this being a lockable offense. Wont stop all cheating but would certainly slow multis down.
iirc when i tried to proxy through the internet ban on "games" on a works laptop i couldnt sign in something to do with storing cookies. i assumed therefore its no longer possible?

I dont worry too much about people copying the cheater. To me its like spies in an alliance. (except worse in the sense its decidedly wrong so says azzer). if you have to cheat or spie to beat some one you arent any good will never learn and are worse than the person you are trying to beat, no matter how nice it is to beat them

and if you only care about 'oo look how many gargantuas i have woooow'. then your a bit pathetic, someone who I pitty firstly for being ****, and secondly for caring so much about something so trivial. and you cannot ever cheat well enough to win, or win anything of merit. but it still should be punished

my suggestion to azzer would be force everyone to have a public profile number. that can not be hidden or cannot be changed and make thier profile namess public after 2 weeks so the potential cheats are shown for who they are. they cant hide behind amonimity and lies and revenge can be sought.

also any non azzer admin should only have abilities to kill/land farm with admin units. and not anything else. (even be able to do that if the target is in sleep mode)

Davs

Garden Designer
Haven't read the last 5 or so replies, so I don't know if this guy is still in Bribemania or not. This being said, if he is still in and he's using sleep mode to keep himself alive - a larger alliance/group of solos could make an example out of the alliance for keeping him... Some could say it's a tad harsh, and I'm normally not an advocate of bashing, but desperate times, eh?

Zaheen

BANNED
I dont worry too much about people copying the cheater. To me its like spies in an alliance. (except worse in the sense its decidedly wrong so says azzer). if you have to cheat or spie to beat some one you arent any good will never learn and are worse than the person you are trying to beat, no matter how nice it is to beat them
I would worry, the game would be ruined if everybody did this - well for the players who play fairly would lose the will to play at all.

and if you only care about 'oo look how many gargantuas i have woooow'. then your a bit pathetic, someone who I pitty firstly for being ****, and secondly for caring so much about something so trivial. and you cannot ever cheat well enough to win, or win anything of merit. but it still should be punished
It is kinda cool how many he has though (not that I can see them or anything).

my suggestion to azzer would be force everyone to have a public profile number. that can not be hidden or cannot be changed and make thier profile namess public after 2 weeks so the potential cheats are shown for who they are. they cant hide behind amonimity and lies and revenge can be sought.
That would be incredibly silly, that would mean somebody could keep track of your ID and find you every round, regardless of whether you are public or not? Or do you just mean for cheaters?

Maybe a sort of automatic way of showing their ID if they have been caught cheating before?

- That would mean lots of programming for Azzer
- Cheaters would go to greater lengths to not get caught

I don't think that's going to pan out well.

also any non azzer admin should only have abilities to kill/land farm with admin units. and not anything else. (even be able to do that if the target is in sleep mode)
Vote for me :rofl:

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
bribenoobia is still in the top 10 allies, hope the lower part of the playerbase know their stuff and make sure the cheating ally is gone from the portal spot by rounds end...

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
bribenoobia is still in the top 10 allies, hope the lower part of the playerbase know their stuff and make sure the cheating ally is gone from the portal spot by rounds end...

tbh, Bribemania haved cleansed themselves of the worst i believe, but then alliances of a bribing nature will always have the cheater sticker applied to them :p