Bribenoobia

Angela

Harvester
for someone who isnt paying attention, ie me, how are they cheating?

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
For those who were paying some semblance of attention last round to the solo scrap bot guy with the silly number of gargants

Same guy. Same thing. >.>

CFalcon

Official Helper
Which was? Having certain targets to get easy kills off of?

Having certain targets that send out all their units except those which get good convert rates into gargantua.

Spy Report on AAA

Battle Report - Defending AAA
[close] 22,000,000 hostile Scrap Bot attacked, killing 11,616,675 allied staff.
[raised] The scrap bots quickly went through the remains, constructing 659,093 Gargantua.
[close] 332,330 allied Striker attacked, killing 16,770 hostile staff.

Died: 16,770 enemies dead. 11,616,675 friendlies dead.
Converted: 659,093 friendlies converted.

-----------------------------------------------

Sun 30th Jun, year 4. Dawn Outgoing Friendlies
You sent 7,347,254 employees to defend Government HQ [1], they are set to arrive in 8 ticks.

------------------------------------------------

Sun 30th Jun, year 4. Dawn Defending AAA
[middle] 2,742,572 allied Political Mastermind attacked, distracting 514,782 hostile staff.
[middle] 250,000 allied Hippy Van attacked, distracting 170,382 hostile staff.

Distracted: 685,164 enemies distracted.

-----------------------------------------

Sun 30th Jun, year 4. Early hours Defending AAA
[range] 2,742,572 allied Political Mastermind attacked, distracting 506,520 hostile staff.
[range] 250,000 allied Hippy Van attacked, distracting 171,297 hostile staff.

Distracted: 677,817 enemies distracted.

-----------------------------------------------

Sat 29th Jun, year 4. Evening Unknown
We were unable to get any specific data on this news.
Sat 29th Jun, year 4. Noon Incoming Friendlies
News from your sources is that in 4 ticks, 3,500,000 people from CCC will arrive to defend you.
Sat 29th Jun, year 4. Dawn Incoming Hostiles
News from your sources is that in 4 ticks, 22,000,000 people from BBB will arrive to attack you.

----------------------------------

AAA is a pom with an unjustifiable ratio of newsvans to other staff for a legitimate player (6m news to 2m pom).
CCC is a striker with an unjustifiable ratio of strikers to other staff for a legitimate player (3.5m striker to 100k apache).

BBB sends pure scraps at AAA. CCC sends pure strikers to defend AAA, conveniently on the close tick only.

When BBB's scraps reach attacking for 1, AAA sends out all troops except the news vans. He sends out his poms and gurus, and the incoming was sent eta 4 not 5, so he's clearly not keeping newsies home to save his land.

If that isn't enough, this has been observed to happen several times this round *and* last round.

Last edited:

Elevnos

BANNED
That's just ridiculous... No wonder they're doing so well. Is it just the Scrappers or is it Puppets and Hypnos and stuff too?

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
Haven't seen much evidence of the hypnos/puppets troop trading from anywhere, but i wouldn't be at all surprised if there was some going on.

Oh and also some suspected account sharing/multying/remote accessing, as some of their activity charts are somewhat unnatural for a single person to maintain for any reasonable period of time.

KGB

Weeder
That's just ridiculous... No wonder they're doing so well. Is it just the Scrappers or is it Puppets and Hypnos and stuff too?

one person doesnt make an ally, were not doing so well because of the blatant cheat.

the rest of us are bribing as a team rpg siren briber combo and thats working

if i was leading id tell him to pack it in and restart the account or leave

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
That's alright - It means I get one tick of TL rushing him and then running away :p

timtadams

Landscape Designer
I saw one of the scrap guys getting kills on pure IG a couple of weeks ago. Looked sus, but wasnt gonna bother raising it.

But thats a ridiculous number of gargs for a single conversion. Definitely a lockable offence as far as im concerned.

Ive spent two weeks getting gargs and dont even have 500k (OK, so i havnt been on and attacking 24/7, but still).

Bribemania need to sort this **** out, or Azzer will come along and do it for them.

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
I saw one of the scrap guys getting kills on pure IG a couple of weeks ago. Looked sus, but wasnt gonna bother raising it.

But thats a ridiculous number of gargs for a single conversion. Definitely a lockable offence as far as im concerned.

Ive spent two weeks getting gargs and dont even have 500k (OK, so i havnt been on and attacking 24/7, but still).

Bribemania need to sort this **** out, or Azzer will come along and do it for them.

It's funny because Azzer doesn't care.

Elderveld

Official Helper
I know for fact that ive reported them previous round to azzer aswell, same tactic, same name's, same cheating.

I reported them, whit evidence, nothing was done about it.

Looks like cheaters have freeplay atm.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
I know for fact that ive reported them previous round to azzer aswell, same tactic, same name's, same cheating.

I reported them, whit evidence, nothing was done about it.

Looks like cheaters have freeplay atm.

Pretty much. I mailed Azzer on facebook about it last round and he just shrugged it off.