HQ troops

alwaysnumb

Head Gardener
Did you know that its possible to defend any HQ with your own HQ troops. So you could fight your own HQ troops if you want.

Steve_God

Official Helper
Did you know that its possible to defend any HQ with your own HQ troops. So you could fight your own HQ troops if you want.
Part true, part untrue:
"You already have a mob approaching/returning from that target."

You 'can' defend them, but not defend and attack at the same time :p

alwaysnumb

Head Gardener
but why would you want to? :/

Only reason I can come up with is

You could mass attack a small allie HQ that is basically empty, when you att3 you send your HQ Humvee to defend it. Kill all the crap if theres any there then when you att3/def3 you recall everything except the scrap bots you could even have some rpg on range and make alot of easy Gants. Dont think its troop trading as such but it would certainly be bug abuse.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
while interesting, can you actually convert HQ troops? Considering you cant bribe them...

alwaysnumb

Head Gardener
Yes you can, last round saw someone convert some HQ Humvee at 1st we couldnt work out why the pom converted so well as we thought they sent silly LT doggie defense but when he lookied in unit stats it showed HQ Humvee bribed.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
noooo way.. wow you can convert hq troops. thats riddiculous in itself. because they are stupidly overpriced. could give nice returns

but at least all the machine vehicles. are very hard to kill. so thats gargantuas out the way. and you wouldnt profit nano's

alwaysnumb

Head Gardener
do you agree you can convert WK/WIZ into nano and they are not bribeable. I seen HQ Humvee get converted.

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
maby you see hq humvees getting killed by scrapbots for instance, doesnt mean they get converted. and wk/ww, they dont have any value so conversion, even if possible, would give you nothing. and wk/ww arent hq units so dont know why youre making that comparison to begin with.

alwaysnumb

Head Gardener
maby you see hq humvees getting killed by scrapbots for instance, doesnt mean they get converted. and wk/ww, they dont have any value so conversion, even if possible, would give you nothing. and wk/ww arent hq units so dont know why youre making that comparison to begin with.

wk/wiz do have value, low but definately not 0.

In unit stats it listed 20k or so HQ humvee bribed, the pom conversion was way more than it should have been. I am betting you can convert HQ turrets, watchtowers the lot into Gants or dogs/officer/privates into the living conversion things like lessers,werewloves+nano
It wasnt just kills it was conversions for sure.

alwaysnumb

Head Gardener
Finally found someone who has listed in his stats HQ privs 315 as bribes. Which can only be nano conversions.

alwaysnumb

Head Gardener
here you go disbelievers

there was only 10k hq humvee from my HQ and 3 watch towers here sorry to the allie for attacking you but you was idiots for defending nothing.

[close] 7,202,345 hostile Scrap Bot attacked, killing 10,002 allied staff.
[raised] The scrap bots quickly went through the remains, constructing 9,372 Gargantua.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
That should be changed, but I'm sure if someone mailed Azzer about it he'd just tell us it is a "game feature" from now on, like he did with the vamp insurance bug.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
at first i was worried converions is high cos of the price tag. but actually its hard to abuse unless you cheat. and creat an alliance. tech all the techs, and buy hq humvees. using a multy.

the only big risk may be large solos or rank1 going temprorerily solo to hit the hq of others. but meh. its not that easy to abuse. let it be.